Turnin' Me On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turnin' Me On is a wrestling roleplay site. Het, slash and femslash are all allowed. We welcome OCs, as well as celebrities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 5:17 pm

Nolee smiled and held Belle's hand.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:52 pm

Distantly Belle could see Jeff and everyone laughing and eating. The group was spread all over the grass enjoying the sun instead of class. Eventually Belle looked at her phone and saw it was 12. They would have to leave at 1:30 to at least make it seem like they were there.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:14 pm

Nolee yawned, closing her eyes as she let the warm radience of the sun beat down on her face. She didn't worry about school and she wasn't worrying about anything but laying here with Belle.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:23 am

Looking over at Nolee, Belle couldn't fight the smile that came to her lips. The sunlight raining down on them made Nolee look like an angel with her hair all around her. Belle took out her phone and began texting while Nolee shut her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 2:38 am

"So sleepy'" Nolee laughed.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:20 pm

Belle laughed and looked at Nolee again. "Well you can't sleep. We have to get back soon." Looking around the others were already gathering thier things. If they at least made it look like they were coming from school the parents wouldn't flip. Smiling Belle stood up and offered Nolee her hand.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 3:47 pm

Nolee laughed and took Belle's hand, standing up with her help. "Now I see what I've been missing out on. "
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 6:43 pm

"Thats what they all say until the trouble." Belle smiled and led Nolee to the car before pulling out and heading back to the school. Behind them a string of cars of all models following them and Belle knew that Jeff was in the car behind them. Thats how it always went. They always left first
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 8:05 pm

"I don't think we'll get in to much trouble," Nolee laughed.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 11:13 pm

"For this? No way. Teachers just mark us as there so they dont have us again. Other things? Yes." Belle drove until they came to the entrance of the school,stopping she checked around for teachers but only saw smokers, and sped into the sot she was in before. Parking she smiled over to Nolee. "Come on ms.Goody two shoes." Belle teased before exiting the car.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 12:29 am

Nolee smiled and got out of the car.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 12:56 pm

Car doors closed all around them and Belle checked her watch. They were perfectly on time to blend in. Leading the way to the front of the school the Belle rang just as they got there. "Perfectly on time." She smiled at Nolee before noticing Nolee's brother coming closer.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:44 pm

Nolee smiled, "Hey Bri."

"Where were you? Dad was freaking out, called me to his office and everything. He is NOT happy," laughed Brian.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:39 pm

"She was with me. I convinced her to skip. Kidnapped her actually after making her cry unintentionally." Belle said looking at Brian. She didn't want him thinking that Nolee wanted to go and with Belle's rep it wasn't hard to believe.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:00 pm

Brian rolled his eyes, "Stay away from my sister. She doesn't need your guys' inuence."

Nolee looked stern, "Leave her alone Bri."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:56 am

"No, its fine Nolee." Looking up at Brian she took all of him in. He was taller than her but she didn't scare easily. "She can be with my group and me anytime. Unlike you sport players we take care of our own." With a glare to Brian and a smile to Nolee, Belle turned and entered the crowd of people leaving school.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 1:56 am

Brian rolled his eyes, "Idiots."

Nolee sighed, "Be nice to them."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:19 am

Driving back to her house Belle enterd to a silent house. Noticing the note Shannon left her she read it 'Went to work out.Money for pizza on the table.' sighing she set the note down. God forbide he was home. Him working out would lead to dinner with the guys which lead to drinking. Sitting on the couch with her laptop Belle let her mind wander to Nolee and what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 5:02 am

"I told you Nolee, you have to be the top of the pyramid!" shouted the cheer captain, Maryse Oulette.

Nolee sighed, running a hand through her hair, "I know, I know."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 12:38 pm

Settling in after she orded her chicken and cheese pizza, Belle turned on the TV. She was just happy that she got to order one of her favorite pizza's and have the TV to herself. Channel surfing looking bored Belle came across something on cheerleading. Which made her think of Nolee. Which made her stay on the channel and watch.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 12:21 am

After practice, Nolee headed home to shower and change. She loved cheerleading but she hated the rest of the cheerleaders. And the football guys who would stop and stare at her? That irked her even more. As she got home she noticed her dad and her brother were gone again. Probably out fishing or something. It seemed like they never asked her to come along. Turning on the television she caught a re-run of LA Ink. She had never really watched the show before but now she thought about Belle and the others and felt at ease.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:17 am

As the night continued Belle looked at the clock knowing that she had school in the morning. She gathered her things before going upstairs and to her room. Changing into a wife beater tank top and her shot shots, she crawled into bed after turning on her ipod. Settling into her dark room Belle let sleep take her
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 8:24 pm

The next morning, Nolee walked to school as happy as ever. She didn't let the distance bother her, she liked the walk. She got to school, making sure she had caught up on her homework the previous night before heading to her first class.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 10:45 pm

Speeding into her spot and grabbing her usual soda from the car Belle got out of the car. Soda's weren't allowed at school but Belle didn't give a shit, for all she cared they could kiss her ass. With a nodd to everyone in her group she made her way into her first class. With a sigh Belle sat in the back row and pulled her sun glasses down in front of her eyes. That wasn't allowed either but again they could kiss her ass if they thought she would give them up.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:03 pm

Nolee smiled and walked to the back, sitting next to Belle. "Hey!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next