Turnin' Me On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turnin' Me On is a wrestling roleplay site. Het, slash and femslash are all allowed. We welcome OCs, as well as celebrities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Shannon Moore
Admin
Shannon Moore

The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:15 pm

Smiling Belle gripped Nolee's waist. "Your good." Belle herself was a good swimmer but it wasn't in her own group to participate in school sports. She even wanted to be a cheerleader when she was younger but then she started getting into bad things like drinking and being odd.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:29 pm

Nolee blushed, "I...I...uh..."
Back to top Go down
Shannon Moore
Admin
Shannon Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:03 pm

"Yes?" Belle questioned still holding her waist
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 11:46 pm

"I think your pretty..."
Back to top Go down
Shannon Moore
Admin
Shannon Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 7:36 pm

"Thanks." Belle said looking down. She wasn't traditionally pretty but she had an air about her. Looking back at Nolee Belle looked her in her eyes. "Your really cute for a cheerleader."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 10:40 pm

"I didn't always wanna be a cheerleader..." Nolee admitted.
Back to top Go down
Shannon Moore
Admin
Shannon Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:38 pm

Tilting her head Belle was shocked. "What did you want to be?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:58 pm

"I...I wanted to join the wrestling team," Nolee admitted. She had never said this to anyone. "I thought it would be fun."
Back to top Go down
Shannon Moore
Admin
Shannon Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 9:34 pm

"Then do it." Belle couldnt imagine Nolee as a wrestler but why not? Why couldn't she? Belle really thought Nolee could do it if she wanted. Not like Belle who already had her place.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 12:27 am

"What about you? Did you always want this?"
Back to top Go down
Shannon Moore
Admin
Shannon Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 10:21 pm

Looking at her friends Belle sighed. They were the best and always had her back. But deep down she knew this wasn't what she always wanted. Turning back to Nolee she shook her head. "No I didn't. I wanted to be involved at school but never fit in. These guys didn't judge me." she gestured to everyone with a small smile
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 10:57 pm

"Just because you didn't fit in doesn't mean you had to give up on what you want. I didn't give up on what I wanted." shrugged Nolee.
Back to top Go down
Shannon Moore
Admin
Shannon Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:05 pm

"Yes well now I have my place and know it well." Belle smiled to show it was true and didn't bother her. She was one of the lucky ones to find a group that accepted her
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:51 pm

"I hate cheerleaders," Nolee admitted. "They never suggest anyone..."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 12:04 am

"Then why are you one?" Belle asked dumbly. She wasn't one to do what she didnt and didnt understand why others did.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 1:00 am

"Papa and my brother Brian wanted me to be the typical southern belle," Nolee confessed.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 2:54 am

Belle couldn't help it she had to laugh. "a typical souther bell? Honey I hate to tell you this but they are long gone." Shaking her head Belle chuckled. It was just like fathers to want thier daughters to live in the past and up to expectations. Her own father had them for her but being around boys he soon realized that those expectations would never be reached.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 5:21 pm

Nolee sighed, "I just wanted to make dad happy. I mean, he's not my biological father. He raised me when my parents died..."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 8:59 pm

"Then I can see why you would want that." She knew too well what it was to want to please someone. Belle smiled softly as the others went in and the girls laid on thier towels while the guys sat around.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 12:01 am

Nolee sighed, laying on her towel. "I just want to be liked, to be known for something."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:54 am

Belle laid on her back and looked at the sky pulling on her sunglasses. "Known for something or being someone?" She asked. To Belle they were two seperate things and shouldn't be confused.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 4:55 pm

"I guess being known for something. Me being on the cheer squad, people know that I'm good at what I do." Nolee sighed, laying on her back and staring up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 7:19 pm

"I'd rather be someone." Belle stated simply and went quiet for a little. "Being known something can fade but being someone at least you know who you are."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:09 pm

Nolee smiled, "If it helps, you're someone to me."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:05 pm

Belle looked over to Nolee. "That does help." Biting her lip Belle took Nolee's hand into her's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next