Turnin' Me On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turnin' Me On is a wrestling roleplay site. Het, slash and femslash are all allowed. We welcome OCs, as well as celebrities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 9:25 pm

"Well you were suppose to." Belle laughed as she got up and reached a hand down and helped Nolee up. "We have to get back though."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 12:01 am

Nolee frowned, "Do...do we have to go back? Do we ever have to go back?"
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 12:06 am

Belle put her hand on Nolee's waist and nodded. "Yes we do. But we can come back whenever you want." She smiled before pecking Nolee's lips and leading her back to where everyone else was starting to get ready to leave.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 12:12 am

Nolee smiled, "I wish we could be a couple...you know, just us."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 12:17 am

"We can. One day we can come here and have it just be us." Belle chose to ignore the word couple. She wanted to be with Nolee but they came from different worlds and if the truth were to be told she was scarred. She opened Nolee's door then her own before speeding to the school.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 12:19 am

Nolee felt stupid as she said that, sitting down in the car and laying her head on the window.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 12:37 am

Belle sighed and looked at Nolee. Without thinking she pulled over and waved for the others to go. Last to go was Jeff on his dirt bike. When he was gone Belle looked to Nolee. "Im sorry. That came out wrong back there."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 1:54 am

Nolee sighed, "I'm fine..."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 2:47 am

"Dont lie. Its unattractive." Belle studied Nolee before leaning over and kissing her softly.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 4:08 am

Nolee blushed at the kiss, "What does that mean?"
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:33 am

"I don't know." Belle said with a sigh. She gripped the steering wheel. "I just dont know."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 3:34 pm

Nolee smiled, "I want to be with you..."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 4:15 pm

"And we are at two ends of the social order." Belle started the car again and sped towards the school. "What would your cheerleader friends say huh? Seeing you pull up with me in my car or on my motorcycle? Or us kissing in the halls?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 7:03 pm

"Cheerleader friends?" Nolee asked, rolling her eyes. "The only friend I have on the Squad is our base Nick Nemeth and he's laid back. I hate the stereotype that ALL cheerleaders are friends. A lot of us can't stand each other."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:42 pm

Belle pulled into her spot and parked. "Well you must have some friends that wouldnt get it." She looked out of the front window watching students come from school. "I want to be with you. I do. But not at the price of your rep." Belle smiled a bit looking at Nolee. "Bad girls like me don't date the good girls like you."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:53 pm

"So that's it huh?" Nolee tearfully said.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 11:55 pm

Belle took her hand. "No. For now lets just hang out." She smiled and kissed Nolee softly
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 3:26 am

Nolee shook her head, "I don't want to 'just hang out' Belle."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 11:19 am

Belle hated seeing Nolee sad. Normally if someone was sad Belle would walk away without a second glance but with Nolee? Something tugged at her heart. "Fine. We can be together. Monogmus."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 4:12 am

Nolee lit up like a christmas tree, "You really mean it?"
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:11 pm

"If it makes you that happy then yes." Belle smiled. "You and me. Thats it."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:38 am

Nolee smiled, hugging Belle. Shyly, she planted a kiss on her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 9:31 pm

Belle smiled and hugged her back. "Now that is no way to kiss your new girlfriend." She teased lightly. "You wanted this that means the whole thing."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 3:59 am

Nolee blushed, "I've only ever kissed anyone on the cheek before...you'd be my first kiss..."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:21 am

"I think I could live with that." Belle said before pulling Nolee to her and kissing her lips gentley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next