Turnin' Me On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turnin' Me On is a wrestling roleplay site. Het, slash and femslash are all allowed. We welcome OCs, as well as celebrities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:42 pm

Jumping at the sound of someone saying Hi Belle turned and glared at Nolee. "It's early. Why the hell are you so happy?" Morning was not her favorite time of day to say it nicely and she was grumpy
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:20 pm

"I'm a morning person," Nolee shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 6:08 pm

Belle rolled her eyes as the bell rang and added to her annoyed look. Ignoring the teacher she took out her phone and started to text.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:37 pm

Nolee struggled with the math on the board, all the numbers starting to run together. She sighed, doing her best to focus.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 am

Not even bothering to pretend that she was paying attention Belle sat back in her seat and took out her ipod. The teacher sent her a glare and she sent one back before hitting the play button
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 7:14 pm

Nolee sighed, laying her head on the table.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:35 am

Belle looked over at Nolee she let herself smile a little. No longer did the teacher even register in her mind as Belle studied Nolee
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:08 am

Nolee wiped at her eyes, yawning before she looked back at the board.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:18 am

Belle sat back in her seat and made sure no one saw he looking at Nolee. She kept sneaking glances at Nolee but didnt say anything.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 2:00 am

Nolee yawned and looked over at Belle, "Can we leave?" she mouthed.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 2:24 am

Checking the clock, class was almost over. Looking back at Nolee Belle nodded. "We can get food then go to the lake again." Belle whispered back to Nolee before taking out her phone and texting the plan to the group.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 2:35 am

Nolee was greatful that she didn't have to stay for the rest of the day. She was tired. Cheerleading took a lot out of her and with the homecoming game coming up she was tired both physically and emotionally.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:38 pm

When the bell rang Belle stood and took Nolee by the waist. "Come on. We have to do the food run then go to the lake." Belle led Nolee out of the back hoping they weren't seen. Going over to her car she unlocked it and got in.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 4:14 pm

Nolee nodded and got in the car rather quickly, she laid her head against the window and took a nap.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:47 pm

Pulling up to a store Belle bought snacks and soda's before going back to the car. She was quiet as she shut the door and restarted the car before heading to the lake
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 6:01 pm

Nolee had reached out for Belle's hand while she was sleeping, not really wanting to get out of the car.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 10:50 pm

Belle gripped Nolee's hand while she was driving down the roads before pulling up to the lake. Nolee was still asleep so Belle shook her gentley. "Come on. You can sleep on the grass"
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 11:19 pm

Nolee nodded, sleepily getting out of the car and walking to the grass before laying down on her side and curling up to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 2:06 am

Belle laughed softly at Nolee before going to visit others and let Nolee sleep. She handed out drinks and snacks before going back to Nolee
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 4:54 pm

Nolee hadn't got much sleep the night before. She had been to worried about cheerleading for the big game on Friday. And when she got worried, about anything, she couldn't sleep.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:02 pm

Belle leaned over Nolee for a moment. She couldnt bring herself to wake her. With a shake of her head Belle walked over to where the guys were smoking and sipping on drinks. She sipped on a coke and went to go laugh with them
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 5:00 am

Nolee whimpered in her sleep, almost akin to what a dog would do if it was having a nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:52 pm

Across the field Belle didn't hear Nolee but Jeff was walking by and heard it. Looking from Belle back to Nolee he decided to handle it. He shook her gentlet and waited for her to wake up
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:13 am

Nolee sat straight up, terrified. But when she saw it was Jeff, she calmed down. "Hey...'
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:40 am

"Hey," Jeff laughed softly. "Didn't mean to scare you." He sat down next to her sipping his soda. He looked over to Belle and back to Nolee. "Why are you here? With her I mean."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next