Turnin' Me On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turnin' Me On is a wrestling roleplay site. Het, slash and femslash are all allowed. We welcome OCs, as well as celebrities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) Empty
PostSubject: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:21 pm

"But Carter I don't understand!" Nolee called out as she followed her brother through the newest pet store in town, which had been selling the newest craze, nekos. "How can they be human AND cat or dog?"

"Its called cross breeding," Carter replied as he looked at the cats. He had always been a dog person but his friend Daniel had insisted they get a cat so here he was, cat shopping. If Daniel hadn't just gotten discharged from Iraq, Carter wouldn't be doing this. "Do yeh have any Egyptian Maus?" he asked the shop keeper.

Nolee sighed, looking for a dog. If she was going to do this, she was at least going to find an animal she liked.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:28 pm

The shopkeeper shrugged. "I think we have one. They're rare so if you're gonna get it, get it today before he'd gone." The man said and led Carter through the giant isles that had huge, glass cells lined up next to each other. About the size of a shed each to fit the human size.

John was in the last glass box. he hated living in a box. He was a cat, but he was still half human. He thought like one at least. He laid on his mattress, his tail flickering and swishing in the air. He was the rarest cat they had. Egyptian Mau's weren't even breed anymore. He glanced up and raised a brow when his saw the shopkeeper and a country looking man walk towards his box.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:33 pm

Jay laid curled up on the mattress in his cage, it was his first day in the pet store. His ears were back and his tail curled around himself, he was another rare pet a preament puppy. He wasn't going to because a full dog like the others, he'd been bred to stay a puppy.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:38 pm

Carter smiled at the egyptian mau, looking it over. The cat ears and tail were beautiful but so were his human features. He had no doubt been bred to be handsome no matter what took the most form. He held out his hand to the cat smiling, "My names Carter. What's yers?"

Nolee found herself in the dog aisle, looking over puppy's and other dogs. One caught her eye. He was part German Shepard and part human, very cute. The tag on the outside of the cage said "permanent puppy". "Hi!" she greeted.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:43 pm

John looked at the hand. He was not full cat, therefore he would not rub the the hand with his face. He reached out and shook Carter's hand. "Johnny." He said, his ears flickering as he sat up and moved closer to the wall of the cage towards Carter. No doubt he was the most gorgeous creature in the store. It was why he was singly the most expensive creature in the store going for 100,000$. While every other pet went from free to 40,000$, no higher.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:57 pm

"H-Hi." Jay said shyly, as he looked curiously at the lady. He managed a shyly smile as his ears went up a little. Jay went over to the door, the lady seemed very friendly so Jay wagged his tail.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:59 pm

Carter smiled, fishing the money that the cage said for hte price and handing it to the shop keeper like it was no problem. He smiled at Johnny, opening the cage and extending a hand so Johnny could get on out. "Do you want a collar or do yeh plan on being a house cat?"

Nolee smiled, petting the puppy's ears, "I'm Nolee. You're such a cute little doggie. How much do they sell you for?"
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 6:02 pm

John smiled slightly and stood, taking his hand and walking out. "House cat. And I'm sure I could find my way home just fine without a collar." He chuckled. He stretched a little, his lithe muscle flexing and his tail stretching. He hated cages. He may be half cat, but he acted human a lot of the time.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 6:09 pm

Jay smiled as Nolee rubbed his ears, "I'm Jay! And i think they said 40,000 Miss." He answered, his tail moving faster. He really liked the nice lady, she rubbed his ears.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 6:12 pm

"I was only askin' because of laws," Carter laughed, scratching him right between the ears. "Well, I'm sure yeh want yer pick of accessories. Price is no problem, I want the best for my kitten."

Nolee smiled, opening her purse and managing to find the money. She usually didn't carry large sums of cash on her because she didn't want to end up getting robbed. She paid the cashier and smiled as she held a hand out to Jay.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 6:16 pm

John smiled, the smile slightly sultry. "Then we'll get along just fine." He said, a purr rumbling in his chest as they went to accessories. John got what he wanted. "So lets get somethings cleared. I sleep in human beds, preferably yours... and I eat human food, I prefer fish or anything meat really. I hate vegetables. And I do not, and I repeat do not, go to the bathroom in a litter box." He said the last part with aggravation.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 6:22 pm

Jay smiled as he took Nolle's hand and got out of the cage, "Thank you Miss." He said as his tail wagged back and forth. He was wondered what the nice lady's home was like.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 6:25 pm

Carter smiled and paid for the accessories. "I believe I can follow all of that. There's only one rule I really have. My sister and I have a room mate who just got back from being discharged from Iraq. I prefer it if yeh didn't do anything to spook him."

Nolee smiled, "You want a nice collar? And a leash? Oh, and what about toys? Gotta have fun toys!"
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 6:28 pm

John nodded. "I can do that. And how would I spook him?" He chuckled. John's had some pretty violent and rough owners in the past. who've just used him and returned him. He was glad to see Carter was different. His hands linked with Carter's as they walked over to Carter's sister.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 6:38 pm

Jay smiled, "Thank you Miss." he said softly, he pulled a piece of paper from his pocket. "Umm they said to tell my new owner the things on the list, umm i'm to eat normal food vegetables and meats and fuirts. I should sleep on a mattress and i need to have a collar."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 6:51 pm

"He's very jumpy," Carter said seriously, "he doesn't like loud noises. So we try to catch things before the fall over and we don't speak suddenly. We have to let him know that we're in the room and we can't play pranks on him."

Nolee smiled as she saw her brother walking over. She looked at Jay, "I can do that. Pick your collar and all that."

Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 6:54 pm

John nodded. "I see. Well, I hate loud noises and pranks as well. So we won't have a problem. And if he doesn't like loud noises why the hell is he fighting in Iraq where bombs are going off every few minutes?" He asked as they approached a woman with a puppy/human.

John stopped short. "A dog?" He asked, the fur on his tail rising up and his claws coming out as he wrinkled up his nose. He didn't do canines.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 6:57 pm

Jay nodded, "Ok Miss." He jumped slightly and hid behind Nolee when he saw Johnny's claws come out. His ears fell back and he whimpered softly, he wondered what he did to anger the cat.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 7:03 pm

"He didn't use to mind 'em," Carter frowned. "He was discharged medically when a bomb went off. Killed most of his platoon and injured him. He's changed since then."

Nolee frowned, "Bad kitty! He didn't do nothing to you!"
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 7:05 pm

"I don't do dogs." John hissed, his tail swishing around and his ear laid back in his silky, long hair. "If you're not familiar with the workings of the animal kingdom Miss, cats and dogs don't go together."
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 7:14 pm

Jay whimpered softly, his tail wrapped around himself. He hoped this didn't mean the lady was going to give him back.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 7:24 pm

Nolee glared at Johnny and then at your brother, "If your cat doesn't behave, I'll spray him with water!"

Carter growled back, "Yeah well yeh know how Daniel feels about dogs. I doubt he'll let yeh keep it!"
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 7:26 pm

John hissed. "Don't you dare! I may have a tail, but I am still human enough. You won't treat me like a common house pet." He snarled . He'd been hurt a lot, treated like he was useless animal. They forgot John was still human as well.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 7:30 pm

Jay bit his lip, "M-Miss Nlee, i don't want to cause problems maybe you should return me." He said softly as he looked down.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 7:36 pm

Nolee shook her head, "No puppy, I wanted a dog and I'm getting you. You're close enough to a dog. You can get your own food and what not. You can walk yourself. I won't have to worry about them. And you're cuter than a normal dog. They can deal."

Carter sighed, "Sorry about that Johnny. My sisters a bit hot headed when it comes to things she wants."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next