Turnin' Me On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turnin' Me On is a wrestling roleplay site. Het, slash and femslash are all allowed. We welcome OCs, as well as celebrities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:31 am

Jay smiled and nodded, his ears up and his tail wagging happily.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:14 pm

Carter threw up his hands, "Fine, fine! Sheesh! Maybe Daniel has some I can borrow."

Nolee groaned, sitting up in bed. She grabbed the bottle of water she had kept by her bedside and going over to Carter's room, knocking on the door.

Daniel smiled, "Did I make the pup happy?"
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:18 pm

John rolled his eyes and hissed before getting up and going to the door. He opened it and hissed at Nolee. "What?" He growled, the hairs on his tail up and his ear laid back in his ear. John in heat was not a happy John. It was a horny pr miserable John.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:25 pm

Jay smiled shyly at Daniel and nodded. "Y-Yeah." He said as he continued to blush the horse softly.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:27 pm

Nolee angrily tossed the water that was in the water bottle onto Johnny. "I told you once, if you didn't behave I was going to get the squirt bottle. I said don't have sex so loud and you did. You didn't behave."

Daniel smiled, scratching Jay between the puppy ears on his head lightly. "What breed are you a mix of?"
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:29 pm

John mewled something fierce as he jumped, the water soaking him. He hissed and swiped Nolee's arm with his claws in his panic. He howled and hissed loudly, his tail curling around his leg as he shivered, his eyes becoming misty.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:34 pm

Jay smiled as he closed his eyes and relaxed at the soft screaching. "I'm a shepherd/lab premant puppy mix."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:38 pm

"Ow!" Nolee hissed in pain. She looked at her arm, it wasnt deep but she was bleeding none-the-less. She looked at Carter who rolled his eyes and slammed the door, bringing Johnny over to the bed.

"Sorry about her," Carter sighed.

Daniel stopped scratching. He had been the owner of a dog in Iraq, a very cute German Shepard. He got up and turned to walk toward the house. He could do a lot of things, face the past was not one of those things.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:41 pm

John just mewled a low growl as he dried off himself off and curling up under the covers. "I hate her." He grumbled as he brushed his tail softly. "And she hates me."
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:45 pm

Jay ears dropped back as he watched Daniel leave, he was confused had he done something wrong. Jay sighed and slowly started walking, he headed back towards the woods again.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:49 pm

"She doesn't hate yeh she just....Nolee's complicated. Since she started college, shes been cut off from everyone. On top of double majorin' and double minorin' she's also gotta work," sighed Carter.

Nolee had headed out to the lake in the woods, the spot where she calmed down and went to be alone.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:51 pm

Jay sat down with a sigh and looked out into the forest. He was confused by everything especially his feelings.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:53 pm

"Yeah, well she needs to back off. Being in heat... is miserable." John groaned, rubbing his stomach as he had cramps. It was like he was a woman with her period, and it made John miserable.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:04 pm

Carter frowned, "I'm sorry. Do yeh need some potassium pills? It might help if yer havin cramps."

Nolee sighed, walking back towards the house. She saw Jay and frowned, "Pup, what are you doing out here?"
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:05 pm

John shrugged. "I guess..." He sighed. "It just hurts. Ugh, it's like...a period for nekos." He hissed, cradling his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:08 pm

"I think i upset Mr Daniel." Jay said softly, his tail was wrapped tight around himself.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:13 pm

"Do yeh need some midol? I think Nolee might have some in her room I can steal for yeh," Carter smiled.

Nolee frowned, "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:16 pm

John whimpered and nodded. He felt bloated and the cramps were killing him. He felt like shit and felt like puking. It was the worst part about being a neko, is that the cats, male or female, got their uh... monthly gift.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:16 pm

"He was screaching my ear then asked me my breed and then he just walked away." Jay said softly.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:20 pm

Carter walked into Nolee's room, nodding at Brett who was laying on her bed asleep and grabbing the bottle of Midol. He brought it back into his room and tossed it at him. "Here."

Nolee frowned, "Jay...and don't tell him I told you this. He doesn't hate you. When he was over in Iraq, he had a puppy that was a german shepard. When his platoon died...so did the dog..."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:24 pm

John took the bottom and popped one of the pills in his mouth. He swallowed and set the bottle aside and curled up under the covers. "Get me milk..." He murmured tiredly into the pillow, his tail curled around his waist.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:38 pm

"So i bring back sad memories?" Jay asked softly, feeling bad for making the man sad.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:15 pm

Carter smiled, he didn't mind waiting on his kitten hand and foot. He went down to the kitchen, getting the bottle of milk out before seeing Daniel sitting at the table. "Whats wrong man?"

"The pups a shepard," Daniel said before taking a sip of his beer.

"Well yeah-"

"I don't want to get rid of it but it brings back memories," Daniel said, knowing what was about to come out of Carter's mouth. "You better bring your cat it's milk."

"How did you know...."

"Intuition," Daniel shrugged before growing quiet again.

Carter walked upstairs, smiling as he handed JOhnny the bottle of milk. "Here."

"You don't mean to but yes," Nolee nodded, petting Jay's tail.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:25 pm

John purred and smiled a little and took the cap off the milk sipping it, the liquid relaxing his body. He licked his lip. "Thank you." He said, setting on the nightstand for now. "Your so good to me." He chuckled, playing wit a strand of his dark hair.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:34 pm

Jay sighed and curled up, he didn't what to upset Daniel. He liked him and the buttrtflies where in his stomach when ever the man was around.

Last edited by Jay Reso on Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next