Turnin' Me On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turnin' Me On is a wrestling roleplay site. Het, slash and femslash are all allowed. We welcome OCs, as well as celebrities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:32 am

John nodded and smiled. "Yeah,I'd love to! I wanna show off my sexiness..."
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:35 am

"I think someone for Miss Nolee." Jay said softly.
Brett smiled, "I can help."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:40 am

Carter smiled, "Should be easy for yeh to win."

Nolee nodded and sat on the bed, patting the spot next to her. "I wanna teach theater so I have to major in both theater and education. This is my theater history class."

Daniel nodded, smiling a bit, "Brett. Boys a good soul. I was just getting ready to go out to the barn. Wanna join me?"
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:42 am

John smiled. "I know." He chuckled. "Why I'm always priced the highest." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:51 am

Jay smiled shyly and nodded. "Yeah."
Brett nodded as he sat down.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:58 am

Carter smiled, "Yer a great person...cat...thing Johnny. Anybody would be lucky to own yeh."

Daniel smiled, "C'mon..." he walked out to the barn.

Nolee smiled, "Can you quiz me on dates or names of plays or something?"
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 1:23 am

John smiled. "And you're an amazing owner. I'm lucky to have you." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 6:34 pm

Brett smiled and nodded.
Jay followed Daniel out to the barn with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 6:36 pm

Carter smiled, "I feel lucky to own yeh."

Nolee smiled and laid back against Brett.
Daniel looked at the dog as he started to feed the horses.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 3:48 pm

John smiled brightly. "I feel lucky to be with you. " He said. "I have this pet show in the bag." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 1:10 am

Brett smiled at Nolee.
Jay gave Daniel a shy smile, he felt strange butterflies in his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:54 pm

"Oh yes you do my sexy kitten,' laughed Carter.

Nolee fell asleep as she rested against Brett.
Daniel smiled, "Can you tell me a bit about yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 6:50 pm

John smirked. "I know." He purred, his hand on Carter's thigh, massaging it slightly.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 4:47 pm

Brett smiled as he watched Nolee sleep.
"Not much to tell." Jay answered. "I was raised in the breeding center with others like myself, though none of the others stayed a puppy like me. Today was the first time they put me up for sell." Jay's ears fell a little, the breeding center had had so bad people that liked to hurt pups like him.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 5:09 pm

Carter laughed, "Kitten what are yeh doin'?" he put his hand on John's making small circles with his thumb.

Nolee cuddled closer to Brett.

"Sound like a puppy mill," Daniel shrugged as he started to brush one of the horses.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 5:19 pm

Johnny smiled innocently. "Just... teasing." He purred, literally. His tail curled around Carter's leg a bit. John was a cat in heat.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 6:11 pm

Jay nodded slowly as he watched Daniel work.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:05 am

Carter smirked, "Teasin or trying to get me to let yeh breed?" he stroked his thumb over the back of Johnnys hand.

Daniel smiled, "You wanna help?"
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:09 am

John purred loudly, his hands kneading at Carter, his claws lightly catching on his shirt as he straddled his waist. "I'm in heat..." He moaned, grinding his hips into Carter's. "But I suggest using a condom until you get me pills." He whispered, incredibly horny at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:13 am

Jay nodded before asking "How can i help?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:16 am

Carter smirked, "Nolee's in the room right next to us...I don't want her to hear us...y'know..."

Daniel smiled, "Brush the horses."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:19 am

John let out a very loud meow that could be heard throughout the house. He nipped Carter's neck. "I don't care..." He hissed (literally), into Carter's ear. His hands trailed down Carter's chest and down to undo the man's pants, John's tail swish through the air violently in his lust.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:21 am

Jay smiled and nodded as he took the brush Daniel handed him and softly started brushing the horse in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:23 am

Carter moaned, "Johnny...I ain't got no condoms..."

Nolee heard the mewl and angrily grabbed her textbook, throwing it at the wall and yelling, "DON'T HAVE SEX SO LOUD!"

Daniel smiled, "See, its easy."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:26 am

John pulled away and gave Carter the look of death. He got off of Carter and pointed to the door. "Get up, go to the store, and buy some, now!" John hissed, his still swishing violently and he let out another loud mew, just to annoy Nolee.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next