Turnin' Me On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turnin' Me On is a wrestling roleplay site. Het, slash and femslash are all allowed. We welcome OCs, as well as celebrities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 1:01 am

Nolee frowned, "Well...I like her...I like her alot..."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 1:23 am

"She does that to people." Jeff looked out to the water. "Has a way of attracting people. But you?" He looked at her. "You dont belong here with her. Your part of a group that shunned her."

Belle looked over to Nolee and saw her talking with Jeff. Something told her it wasn't good and she slowly made her way over
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 2:00 am

"I...I didn't shun her," Nolee said confused.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 2:25 am

"No but your cheerleader friends did. Belle draws people to her. She can't help it. But hurt her." Jeff leaned close. "And thats the worse mistake you will make." Jeff knew he was being mean but he was just protective of Belle. He had seen her hurt by guys and girls. Seeing her coming over Jeff got up and left without another word.

Watching Jeff leave Belle sat next to Nolee confused. "What did he say?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 6:36 am

"He told me I didn't belong with you because the cheerleaders, the other ones, had shunned you," Nolee softly said, looking at her lap. "And he basically threatened me if I ever hurt you. I don't wanna hurt you...'
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 11:47 am

Belle growled softly. Jeff was known for being protective but never like that. She turned toward Nolee and looked at her. "I wanted to be a cheerleader. Get Shannon off my back. It didn't work out cause I was too different. But I don't look at it as a shun. I look at is as they merely pointed me to where I had a place." She gestured around to the people sitting and laughing. "This, is there I have a place." Belle smiled slightly and took Nolee's hand. "And well Jeff is just protective. Seen me hurt before and doesn't want to again. Ignore him."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 5:16 pm

"If it wasn't what my mom was before she died and where I felt like I was being known, I wouldn't do it either. The other cheerleaders aren't nice people, even to their fellow cheerleaders. I've never had anyone be protective of me," Nolee shrugged. "He acts like you all are the only ones who get rejected. But at least the only people who rejected you all are your peers. You've never had family reject you."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 6:50 pm

Belle shook her head. "Look around. We didn't become what we were on our own. Jeff?His mom died when he was too young to even really remember her. Some of the guys have alcoholic dads. Girls have daddy's who are a little too touchy or they take care of the family. Not the parents. And me?" Belle paused and took a breath "I live with Shannon. Because my parents thought if they sent me with him I would straighten out.Others dont protect us so we protect each other.Thats all some of us have." Sighing she looked out at the lake. "Don't say we don't know rejection. Thats all some of us know." Belle silently sipped her soda looking at the lake.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:54 pm

"At least you have loving siblings or brothers or..." Nolee shook her head, "I don't think I have anything to complain about..."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 11:19 pm

Belle sighed before standing up. "Come on." She took Nolee's hand and began to walk away from the group. She didn't really say anything but just walked instead.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 12:11 am

Nolee smiled as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 12:58 am

Belle stopped after a little standing at a little beach far from everyone else. This place was peaceful to her and where she usually went to think.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 3:55 am

Nolee smiled, "This is beautiful..."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 11:53 am

"Yeah, it is." Belle turned towards Nolee. "Listen, I know it seems like you don't really belong here but I want you here. Give the others time, they aren't used to me bringing new people."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 5:55 pm

"I thought I could fit in here, but Jeff...he doesn't like me. I know cheerleaders are usually rude but that's not me."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 6:07 pm

Belle nodded and took her hand. "Jeff will take a while. He just wants to protect our group. They will come around eventually." She smiled a little. "Trust me on that."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 6:41 pm

Nolee smiled, "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 6:57 pm

Belle smiled and looked back to the peacful lake. Sounds of laughter came from back where everyone was. Sneak attacking Nolee, Belle grabbed her around the waist and spinned her around
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 11:55 pm

Nolee squeaked when Belle spun her around, "Wha...what?"
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 1:43 am

Belle laughed as she fell over her own feet and Nolee landed on her. 'That went much better in my mind." She giggled out
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 2:18 am

Nolee laughed, "What did you have planned out in her mind?" She asked as she looked down at Belle.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 11:07 am

"Maybe just you falling." Belle said with a grin looking up at Nolee. Her grin and laughter faded as she slowly reach up and kissed her softly
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 3:22 pm

Nolee looked shy, smiling at the kiss. "You're...this..."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 9:02 pm

"Yes?" Belle asked tilting her head to the side
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 9:25 pm

"I liked that," NOlee smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next