Turnin' Me On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turnin' Me On is a wrestling roleplay site. Het, slash and femslash are all allowed. We welcome OCs, as well as celebrities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 2:17 pm

Nolee blushed, kissing Belle back. She pulled away, smiling. "What are you doing after school? Dad and Brian won't be home til later so I could make you dinner or something."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 3:19 pm

"I actually have to go work at the garage." Belle did have a job unlike most teens and loved it but tonight was the one night she hated it. "Raincheck? For like tomorrow? You can come over to my house."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:07 am

Nolee nodded and smiled, "Maybe I could work at the garage with you. I'm trying to rebuild a 1952 Chevy truck."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 2:00 pm

"Well you come over to the garage after practice. I'll be there." Belle smiled and motioned for Nolee to leave. "Dont be late for practice."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:28 pm

Nolee ran off to practice, for once ignoring all the strange looks that she got from the rest of the team. After practice, as she was heading off to go meet Belle at the garage, Senior football star Cody Rhodes walked over to her. "You wanna go with me to prom Nols?"

Nolee shook her head, "No Cody. I have a significant other.

"You're dating? Who?" Cody scoffed.

"Belle Moore."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:39 pm

Belle dropped Nolee off and watched till she went into the school before speeding off to work. Work was the one thing she was never late to. She clocked in and nodded to the others getting off work. Belle had been working on a Bentley so she got on a greesy tank she kept there and got right to work.

It wasn't long before she was checking the clock to see how long till Nolee would be there.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:40 pm

Belle dropped Nolee off and watched till she went into the school before speeding off to work. Work was the one thing she was never late to. She clocked in and nodded to the others getting off work. Belle had been working on a Bentley so she got on a greesy tank she kept there and got right to work.

It wasn't long before she was checking the clock to see how long till Nolee would be there.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 4:35 am

Nolee made her way to the garage after practice, smiling when a young blonde man in a bandana tried to stop her. "I'm...I'm here to see Belle Moore," she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 12:48 pm

"Shannon!" Belle shouted from the back when he saw him try and stop Nolee. "She's with me." Belle smiled to Nolee wiping her hands of any greese on a clothe. Shannon nodded and let Nolee past. Belle could hardly wait so she walked up to Nolee and to her hand.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 3:23 pm

Nolee smiled, "So this is your brother Shannon?"
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 4:52 pm

"That he is. Him and his friend Jeff work here. Usually it's just me though." Belle explained as she led Nolee back to where she was working
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 4:17 am

Nolee nodded, "Nice car!" one of her passions was old cars.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:25 pm

"Sadly not mine." Belle said with a sad look. "Wish it was though. But I prefer my bike and car."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 2:43 am

"I'm sorry. Maybe I"ll buy you a nice car for Christmas," Nolee smiled.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 10:13 am

"You will not." Belle said looking at Nolee. She got back under the car being still able to hear. "You can take a seat on the stool. Im almost done."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 10:41 pm

Nolee shrugged, "If its what you want it's what I'd get for you. And I can help with the car."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 11:07 pm

"Nah. Just need to tighten this bolt." Belle said from under the car. "And dont you dare get me a car. My bike and car work fine."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 6:49 am

"But if it's what you want...' Nolee shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:27 am

Belle got out from under the car and glared at Nolee playfully. "You do that and I will only give it back to you." She smiled and kissed Nolee quickly. "Ready for some food?" She asked changing the subject
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 5:49 pm

Nolee nodded, "God yes. I could eat a horse, I'm so hungry!"
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:44 pm

Belle chuckled and motioned for Nolee to come with her. "Shannon!" She yelled and he picked his head around. "Im bringing Nols home. Gonna make her some food."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 5:32 pm

Nolee smiled, "You cook?"
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:07 pm

"A little." Belle replied as she brought them to the car and smiled. "Not horribly." she said starting the car and heading on the way
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 7:46 pm

Nolee smiled, "I don't but I try. I mean, it always turns out really, really bad."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 8:14 pm

"Stick to what you know when it comes to the kitchen." Belle giggled as she drove.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next