Turnin' Me On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turnin' Me On is a wrestling roleplay site. Het, slash and femslash are all allowed. We welcome OCs, as well as celebrities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:25 pm

Nolee frowned, "Cody and I are really good friends. But...I don't know any of these people..."
Back to top Go down
Shannon Moore
Admin
Shannon Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:28 pm

"Never a time like the present to meet them." Smirking Belle took her hand and helped her out. "And stop looking like they are gonna bite you. They are harmless. Well if your with me that is." Making her way around to the back Belle took out sodas and liquior though she herself wasn't planning on drinking
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:38 pm

Nolee nodded, running a hand through her hair. She usually hung around with the football and other sports stars. She looked at them and got out of the car. "Okay, okay..."
Back to top Go down
Shannon Moore
Admin
Shannon Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:42 pm

Belle led the way down to the dock towards everyone else. "Look, I know they look bad but just because we live on the edge doesn't mean anything. Besides nothing happens with this band of misfits till I say so." Belle was like a girl leader of the group. Since she herself had become part of the group there were two leaders. One boy and one Girl. She was the girl leader and Jeff Hardy was the guy leader. They worked together.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:44 pm

Nolee nodded, "I'm just not use to people like this."
Back to top Go down
Shannon Moore
Admin
Shannon Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:49 pm

"You get used to them. Just don't show them that your scared." Belle winked and set the drinks up on a table that someone had set up. "Ready to meet them?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:52 pm

Nolee nodded, taking a drink of one of the Mt. Dew's. "Sure."
Back to top Go down
Shannon Moore
Admin
Shannon Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:53 am

Taking her own bottle Belle led her over. She wanted to break Nolee out of her shell. Even if she was a cheerleader, and Belle didn't like cheerleaders actually she hated them, Nolee was beautiful and had a way about her. She walked over with Nolee to a guy with purple and blue hair who Belle knew was Jeff Hardy. Belle tapped him on the shoulder and he smiled before hugging her. "Hey Jeff this is Nolee."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 2:17 pm

Nolee smiled, extending a hand cordially, "She's right, I'm Nolee. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Shannon Moore
Admin
Shannon Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 2:46 pm

Jeff looked the girl up and down. Just looking at her he could tell she was an outsider. A cheerleader and those girls usually only dated people in his group if they were bored. He wasn't sure what Nolee was doing with Belle but being conscience he didn't shake her hand. "Jeff. Jeff Hardy." He replied shortly.

Belle blanched at Jeff. Normally Jeff was friendly but she didn't know why he wasn't being nice
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 1:15 am

Nolee bit her lower lip. She knew that guys like Jeff and girls like Belle could kill her reputation, but for once in her life she felt free. She was out, skipping school on the day of her biggest math test, and with no good reason to be gone. Yet there was something worrying her. What if she didn't fit in here? "N...nice to meet you J...Jeff..."
Back to top Go down
Shannon Moore
Admin
Shannon Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:26 am

"Yeah. Sure." Jeff replied shortly looking at Belle. With her eyes she was killing him. Of all the girls to bring she brough Ms.Cheerleader. What if she ratted them out? Jeff wouldn't allow his family to get into trouble. Belle knew this. She wouldn't allow anyone to get her family in trouble either. Belle glared at him before turning back to Nolee. "Wanna go for a swim?" She gestured to all the others in the water.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 4:18 pm

Nolee shook her head, "I didn't bring a swimsuit and this is a thirty dollar shirt from Aeropostale. Dad would kill me if I got it wet."
Back to top Go down
Shannon Moore
Admin
Shannon Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:22 pm

"Then don't go swimming in it." At the puzzled look and Jeff's smirk Belle took off her shirt. "Besides, who needs bathing suits to swim?" She smiled and took off her shoes and socks before taking off her pants. Now she stood in a red bra and red panties. "Come on. Live a little." Belle challeneged
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 10:14 pm

Nolee shyly took off her pants and top, "I guess I could go swimmin' in this..."
Back to top Go down
Shannon Moore
Admin
Shannon Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 10:28 pm

"Come on." Belle took Nolee's hand leading her to the edge of a dock. With a smile she dove in and resurfaced after swimming a little ways out. The others were farther away splashing and flirting with each others.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:52 pm

Nolee laughhed, "This ain't my first time jumpin in the river Belle!"
Back to top Go down
Shannon Moore
Admin
Shannon Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 2:21 pm

"Well then get in here!" Belle yelled playfully.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:27 pm

Nolee smiled and took off down the dock, cannonballing into the river before swimming over to Belle.
Back to top Go down
Shannon Moore
Admin
Shannon Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:44 pm

Smiling Belle watched Nolee jump off the dock. Nolee jumping in caught most peoples attention before they went back to thier games. Belle waited for Nolee to swim close before her smile got bigger. "Come here often?" She joked
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 8:13 pm

Nolee smiled, "I love swimming. Its always been like a second nature to me."
Back to top Go down
Shannon Moore
Admin
Shannon Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:58 pm

"I can see that." Belle smiled a little. "Come get me." And with that she took off under water
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:15 pm

Nolee went under the water, swimming after Belle.
Back to top Go down
Shannon Moore
Admin
Shannon Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:36 pm

Bursting through the surface Belle sucked in air before going back under and swimming towards the group of people.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 2:57 am

Gracefully, like a dolphin, Nolee surfaced and then dove back under the water. Sure she was a cheerleader but that was only because it was expected from her. She would have loved to be on the swim team. She followed Belle, eventually catching up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next