Turnin' Me On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turnin' Me On is a wrestling roleplay site. Het, slash and femslash are all allowed. We welcome OCs, as well as celebrities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Like a child (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

Like a child (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:57 pm

Brian was already awake and dressed, only one thing on his mind.
He looked down at his arm, glad the number hadn't faded at all. He pulled out his phone and sent a message to the number, simply asking 'Are you working today?', leaving Belle to guess who sent it.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:26 pm

Belle was in the bathroom brushing her teeth when she heard Simple Plans song,'You suck at Love.' start playing. Going to her phone she read the text with a puzzled expression. Depends who this is she replied back
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:44 pm

Brian grinned at the message as he ate breakfast and figured he'd see how long it took Belle to figure it out.
Depends on who you think it is =) He texted back, being immature again.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:33 am

Tying her hair up, Belle shook her head. Im going to guess its the only guy who I gave my number to. Whats your name? Ryan? she teased him as she tucked her phone into her back pocket and went to get some cereal
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:35 am

Brian stared at his phone, hoping she was only joking. You really forgot already? =( He sulked immaturely as he replied, sitting on the bed in his hotel room.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:12 am

Setting her spoon down and chewing Belle pulled out her phone. No Brian I didn't. How could I =)
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:38 am

Smiling again Brian laid down the bed, rolling onto his stomach so the light that was on wouldn't blind him. =D Good, so now do I get my answer?
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:01 pm

Belle picked up her keys,which she didn't have last night cause her brother borrowed her car, and her purse before walking out of the door texting. Not working. Getting my paycheck
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 7:14 pm

Oh, that still works... Brian texted back, not explaining. He got up off his bed and left his room, heading downstairs before she arrived, having an idea.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:33 am

Brian's last text cause Belle to wonder what he meant but not wanting to delay she got into her car and drove to the hotel. Setting her sunglasses ontop of her head she walked up to the desk and waited for them to get her paycheck
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 6:20 am

Brian watched from where he was leaning against a wall as Belle walked into the hotel. He'd left flowers on her part of the desk and was hoping she wasn't so preoccupied with waiting for her paycheck that she didn't notice them.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:05 pm

As the woman left to go get her paycheck Belle glanced towards her desk and saw the bouque of flowers. Walking over slowly she looked around before reading the card saying they were infact for her. Belle leaned down and smelt them, letting the sweet smell fill her.
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:02 pm

"Secret admirer huh?" Brian asked as he quietly came up behind Belle. As usual, he'd purposely not wrote who they were from.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:56 pm

Belle jumped at the sound of the voice and turned around. "Not so secret Im guessing they are from you?" She smiled and held the flowers in her hand smiling at them. They were colorful and perfect smelling.
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:55 pm

"Maybe..." Brian said, running a hand through his hair and blushing. "That depends on if you like them or not."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:14 am

"I actually love them." Belle smiled and kissed Brians cheek without thinking. "No one has ever gotten me flowers beside Shanny." Feeling a tap on her shoulder she turned and took the check. Turning back to Brian Belle looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:28 am

"Well that's different, he's your brother." Brian said, blushing slightly. When Belle turned back around from getting her check Brian grinned at her. "So um, what were you doing now?"
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:46 pm

"Nothing. I was gonna go for a walk." Belle looked up at Brian and saw the light blush. "Wanna come with?"
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:51 pm

"Sure, I don't have to work again until tomorrow so it's all good." Brian replied.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:41 pm

"Well come on. There is a park not too far that I like to walk in." Belle took the flowers and headed to her car without looking to see if Brian was following
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:58 pm

Brian followed slowly, trying not to look at her as he walked behind her.
"Oh so you do have a car." Brian said when they reached it.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:10 pm

Belle laughed softly before unlocking it. The park was on the other side of town so she often drove there to clear her head. "That I do. Shannon wanted to borrow it last night."
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 9:21 pm

"He doesn't have his own?" Brian asked, raising an eyebrow. "Or does he just like yours?" He asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 2:22 am

"He likes mine. Not to mention he had to bring somethings home from the shope so he needed two cars." Belle explained as she drove down the roads for 15 minuets. Pulling into a spot she stopped the car and reached into the back seat. Turning around straight she handed Brian a water bottle.
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 2:39 am

"Ah ok," Brian said. "Thanks." He smiled at her as he took the water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Like a child (open)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next