Turnin' Me On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turnin' Me On is a wrestling roleplay site. Het, slash and femslash are all allowed. We welcome OCs, as well as celebrities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Relaxing (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Karen S

Karen S

Relaxing (open) Empty
PostSubject: Relaxing (open)   Relaxing (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:11 pm

Karen was so wired. She needed to relax. Everything was happening so fast, and while it was good, she needed to unwind. She kicked off her pumps, heading over to the couch, still in her dress from the taping. She laid back on the couch, yawning and stretching a bit before sinking down into the couch cushions for a nap. She brought her legs up, laying on her side.

She left the door unlocked, like she usually did. It was a safe neighborhood and she knew her lover would be home soon.
Back to top Go down
Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus

Relaxing (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (open)   Relaxing (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:21 pm

Trish was seen coming in, not making a noise as she walks over to Karen. She checks her body, noticing she wasn't wearing any bra or panties in that dress. She smirks as she uses her fingers and sticks them in Karen, waking her up

"Wakey wakey my little slut!"
Back to top Go down
Karen S

Karen S

Relaxing (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (open)   Relaxing (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:30 pm

Karen was so out of it, she didn't even hear Trish. She loved not wearing panties- it felt so naughty. Her lover never seemed to mind either. But she did feel the fingers slipping inside of her. She squirmed and moaned in response- spreading her graceful legs open. She didn't wake- she was a heavy sleeper. But Trish's fingers were making her wet.
Back to top Go down
Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus

Relaxing (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (open)   Relaxing (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:34 pm

Trish smiles as she kept going, fingering Karen's pussy in and out like a cock as it was. She looks up, hearing moans from Karen, still asleep. She notices Karen was about there for some reason as she takes them out, teasing Karen again

"Time to wake up..."
Back to top Go down
Karen S

Karen S

Relaxing (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (open)   Relaxing (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:41 pm

Karen moaned more in her sleep, having an incredible dream- it was so lively, she was getting so wet. Her lower body was throbbing, wanting relief- and then the fingers were gone. She whimpered and licked her lips, finally waking up.

"Mmmm, Trish. Hey babe." She pushed down her dress to cover herself and sat up. "So you were teasing me hmm? I'm not surprised." She scoffed.
Back to top Go down
Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus

Relaxing (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (open)   Relaxing (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:43 pm

"Your lazy ass needed to wake up, hehe"

Trish smiles as she kisses Karen's lips for a few minutes. Feeling each moment of her lips on Karen's. She then speaks

"You need to learn, I'll strike whenever babe, hehe"
Back to top Go down
Karen S

Karen S

Relaxing (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (open)   Relaxing (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:50 pm

"Lazy! I just did three shows for Impact tonight. I'm exhausted!" She moaned and shut up when Trish kissed her. It did feel good- their warm lips pressed so nicely together. She sighed and stroked Trish's arm.

"I'm getting used to it." She said slowly. "I didn't think you'd try to bring me out of a dead sleep though, that was kind of kinky." She grinned. "Maybe I should wear panties less."
Back to top Go down
Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus

Relaxing (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (open)   Relaxing (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:52 pm

"Good thing. I threw your panties away to make room for mine"

Karen looks at Trish like she wanted to kill her as Trish smiles. She spreads Karen's legs and begins to tease a little

"Unless you got a problem with that babe..."
Back to top Go down
Karen S

Karen S

Relaxing (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (open)   Relaxing (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:00 pm

"You threw out my panties?!" Karen scowled. "Oh fine. I'll just go buy new ones." She still made a face, flipping back her dark hair. She bit back a groan when Trish spread her legs, playing with her again.

"You just take what you want from me all the time." She smirked. "It's pretty hot." She pulled the top part of her dress down, revealing her firm, large breasts.
Back to top Go down
Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus

Relaxing (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (open)   Relaxing (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 11:01 pm

"What Trish wants...Trish gets baby. I am the Women's Champion love"

Trish smiles as she rubs Karen's big tits. She then kisses Karen a bit and sucks on Karen's tit. She leans back

"Love you"
Back to top Go down
Karen S

Karen S

Relaxing (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (open)   Relaxing (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 11:15 pm

Karen squealed when Trish paid attention to her breasts, her tongue making her wetter than she was before. "Love you too... and...Ooohhh. Babe. I got you a present. I know I can't wrestle, and you love that so... I asked a friend of mine to come over." She leaned over and kissed her. "Debra! Come on out babe!"

Debra heads down stairs wearing her pink shorts and top from her wrestling days. "Hey Trish. Long time no see." She smirks. "But you're not ready to wrestle. Go get your gear on, girl."
Back to top Go down
Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus

Relaxing (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (open)   Relaxing (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 11:17 pm

Trish smiles as she goes to the other room and changes. Minutes later, she wears a two piece wrestling outfit, showing her legs and stomach as well as wearing High Heel boots as she looks at Karen, heel like. She sexually slaps Debra and smirks

"Bring it"
Back to top Go down
Karen S

Karen S

Relaxing (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (open)   Relaxing (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 11:30 pm

Karen quickly ran and changed into a pair of black shorts and a stripped bra. "I'm reffing this match. I promise I won't be biased." She smirks. "I want a clean fight, no low blows, no foreign objects. Loser gets fucked by the winner in whatever way the winner wants."

Debra nods and slaps Trish back, tackling her down to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus

Relaxing (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (open)   Relaxing (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 11:44 pm

Trish counters quickly and DDTs Debra. She puts it in a hold as she sticks her hand in Debra's tight short pants and begins to go to down on Debra's pussy. Trish smirks as she keeps going

"Give up Debra?"
Back to top Go down
Karen S

Karen S

Relaxing (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (open)   Relaxing (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 6:35 pm

"Mmmm!" Debra moaned out when Trish went down on her. But she wouldn't give up. She pulled Trish off of her, rolling the other woman on her back. She sat on her stomach and grabbed Trish's breasts. She squeezed her nipples, pulling up Trish's top. She sucked on her tits, licking at the hard nubs. "Give in girl."

Karen got down beside Trish. "Do you give up?!"
Back to top Go down
Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus

Relaxing (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (open)   Relaxing (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 6:36 pm

"Never..."

Trish escapes and kicks Debra in the stomach. She then powerbombs Debra hard onto the bed. She then rips off Debra's top and goes to work, sucking on her tits like a mad woman

"Ask her!"
Back to top Go down
Karen S

Karen S

Relaxing (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (open)   Relaxing (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 6:41 pm

"Bitch! Do you give up?!" Karen asked looking at Debra who was trashing and moaning under Trish.

"Ahhhh...!" Debra whined- she was so wet and dizzy from the power bomb. She tapped out.

"You win babe." Karen purred and licked Trish's neck. "Means you get to have sex with the loser. Want me to get involved...? Or do you want her all to yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus

Relaxing (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (open)   Relaxing (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 6:43 pm

"Who said it was one fall...."

Trish giggles as she pulls up Debra and kisses her. She then slams Debra again as she goes down and places her hand in Debra's wet pussy. She begins to finger her once again

"Love that bitch?"
Back to top Go down
Karen S

Karen S

Relaxing (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (open)   Relaxing (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 6:50 pm

Karen snickered. "Oh, true.. then... make it a hardcore match. Weapons are allowed..." She reached down and pulled out her box of tricks, a box filled with handcuffs, dildos, and other sex toys.

Debra licked her dry lips and moaned. "Y-Yes! Yes I love it Trish!" She rocked into her hand.
Back to top Go down
Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus

Relaxing (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (open)   Relaxing (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 6:52 pm

Trish kept going, wanting to wait on the sex toys as she kept fingering Debra like she was a two dollar whore. She kisses Debra's neck as she smirks

"Ask her!"

Trish went faster
Back to top Go down
Karen S

Karen S

Relaxing (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (open)   Relaxing (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 6:56 pm

Debra gasped and moaned, Trish's fingers making her feel so dirty, but it was turning her on. She was so wet. "N...no! No! I don't give up!"

Karen reached down, rubbing Debra's clit. "I think ya need to give up Debra." She purred.

"Ch-cheating! Oo...oohhh fine!" She moaned again and tapped out.

"You win again, honey." Karen kissed Trish, reaching down to stroke her future wife's pussy.
Back to top Go down
Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus

Relaxing (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (open)   Relaxing (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 6:58 pm

"You know...I'm getting so turned on, let's make it a Ironwoman match"

Trish smiles as she goes back to work on Debra. She grabs a dildo and begins to rub it against Debra's breasts, making her moan. She kisses Debra's neck, continuing to go

"Mmmm, loving this..."
Back to top Go down
Karen S

Karen S

Relaxing (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (open)   Relaxing (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 7:06 pm

Karen nodded and grabbed the pair of cuffs. She handcuffed Debra's hands to the headboard, leaving her helpless. "Handicap match, Debra. At least for this round."

Debra thrashed against the handcuffs, eying the dildo in Trish's hand. "An' jus' what are ya gonna do with that!" She groaned and tried to get Trish off of her. She shut her legs, preventing Trish from opening them.

Back to top Go down
Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus

Relaxing (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (open)   Relaxing (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 7:09 pm

It was too late as Trish stuck the dildo in Debra's pussy and began to fuck her with it. She went harder and faster, hitting each pressure point as she kisses Debra's neck

"Aww, your such a loser, hehe"
Back to top Go down
Karen S

Karen S

Relaxing (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (open)   Relaxing (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 7:15 pm

Debra twisted and tugged on her handcuffs, crying out and digging her feet into the bed as Trish fucked her with the dildo. Still she hung on, not wanting to give in.

"Mmm. Come on Debra, submit! Submit to my sexy wife. She's your mistress." Karen reached over and picked up a small vibrator, pressing it to Debra's clit.

The blonde moaned and shook her head. "S...no... no! I don't give in! I can't tap, ya'll bound my hands!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Relaxing (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (open)   Relaxing (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relaxing (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next