Turnin' Me On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turnin' Me On is a wrestling roleplay site. Het, slash and femslash are all allowed. We welcome OCs, as well as celebrities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Relaxing (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus

Relaxing (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (open)   Relaxing (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:59 pm

Trish smiles as she slaps Debra a few times in a dominating fashion. She then shoves the dildo in Debra's ass as both Karen and Trish were fucking Debra like mad

"Say it..."
Back to top Go down
Karen S

Karen S

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (open)   Relaxing (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:09 pm

"I give up!" Debra howled, trashing around on the dildo in her ass.

Karen smirked and removed the vibrator from Debra's swollen clit- sliding her fingers inside of her. "Ooohhh still didn't cum yet, Trishie. Even after all of that." She removed her hand and give her clit a few licks. "What should we do about that honey?"
Back to top Go down
Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (open)   Relaxing (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:14 pm

"I got one idea"

Trish smiles and uncuffs Debra, knowing she was very weak from the sexual fight. She lays Debra down and lays on top of her. She then begins to pin her

"Make the count....very....slowly"
Back to top Go down
Karen S

Karen S

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (open)   Relaxing (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:19 pm

Debra couldn't fight back. She was pretty much done, too weak and aroused to actually get up. "Ooohhh..."

Karen nodded and got on the bed with them. "1..............................."

Debra didn't move, panting loudly.

"2............................"

She wasn't going to kick out.

"..............................3!"
Back to top Go down
Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (open)   Relaxing (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:25 pm

Trish smiles as she pulls Debra up, she takes her hand and slaps Trish around softly with it. Trish fake falls and lays on the bed. She pulls Debra to her in a pinning position as Trish smiles

"Ahhh"
Back to top Go down
Karen S

Karen S

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (open)   Relaxing (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:31 pm

Debra laid on top of her, panting hard. She was aching for relief, rubbing her body against her needfully. "Pleeassse come on. Ah want relief god dang it! Ya won!"

Karen snickered and started the count again. "1... 2..."
Back to top Go down
Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (open)   Relaxing (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:33 pm

"I knew you were weak Debra, but I didn't know you were chicken"

Trish smiles as she heard Karen hit 1. She then rubs her clit softly into Debra's. She then hears Karen hit two as Trish raises her shoulder up. She lays it back down to get pinned again, hoping Karen counts slower
Back to top Go down
Karen S

Karen S

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (open)   Relaxing (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:49 pm

Debra moans when their clits rub together, making her impossibly wetter.

Karen slid her finger inside of her. "Oohhh so wet, Debra."

Karen started the count again when Trish's shoulder went down.
Back to top Go down
Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (open)   Relaxing (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:54 pm

Trish smiles as she kept going, hoping When Karen counts, she breaks it up since Trish was going to act weak and not kick out. She smiles as she kisses Karen

"Ahh, I'm so weak..."
Back to top Go down
Karen S

Karen S

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (open)   Relaxing (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 7:15 pm

Karen nodded and got the hint, counting to two, but broke the count.

Debra squirms and cries out. "Guys, come on, enough a the wrestlin', I want off an' I ain't kiddin' no more!"
Back to top Go down
Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (open)   Relaxing (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 7:18 pm

Trish smirks, knowing Debra was at her limit, but if Karen knew Trish well, Trish was a master at torture. Trish then smiles as she rubs Debra a little, thinking she was finally getting relief, but she then stops, teasing Debra again as she puts her in a submission

"You'll get off when we decide, hehe"
Back to top Go down
Karen S

Karen S

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (open)   Relaxing (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 7:21 pm

"I do know that well, Debra. And we're not done playing yet." Karen licks at Debra's wet sex teasingly. "Mmmm. Trish. Let's give Debra a break. I want my wifey's attention."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (open)   Relaxing (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relaxing (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2