Turnin' Me On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turnin' Me On is a wrestling roleplay site. Het, slash and femslash are all allowed. We welcome OCs, as well as celebrities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Zombie Hot Relaxing (Open,Anyone Can Reply :))

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
'The Zombie Hot' Daffney

'The Zombie Hot' Daffney

The Zombie Hot Relaxing (Open,Anyone Can Reply :)) Empty
PostSubject: The Zombie Hot Relaxing (Open,Anyone Can Reply :))   The Zombie Hot Relaxing (Open,Anyone Can Reply :)) I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 9:54 pm

Spoiler:

daffney,having recently returned to total nonstop action wrestling,is relaxing in her hotel room,having used her money to get the deluxe suite,something the zombie hot isnt used to,she relaxes on her sofa,wondering whether or not her career would go any better this time around,when she sees her door slide open,and ________ walks in

TBCB:Anyone !

Last edited by 'The Zombie Hot' Daffney on Sun May 29, 2011 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shannon Moore
Admin
Shannon Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Zombie Hot Relaxing (Open,Anyone Can Reply :))   The Zombie Hot Relaxing (Open,Anyone Can Reply :)) I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 11:38 pm

Usually they didn't do co-ed rooms but this time they had. Jeff Hardy entered the room after a long plane ride. He was going to be rooming with Daffney. he didn't mind her even if she was a bit off. She was kind of like him, off in her own little world. Jeff Liked that
Back to top Go down
'The Zombie Hot' Daffney

'The Zombie Hot' Daffney

PostSubject: Re: The Zombie Hot Relaxing (Open,Anyone Can Reply :))   The Zombie Hot Relaxing (Open,Anyone Can Reply :)) I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 11:50 pm

xXxDaffneyxXx
"hey there jeff,long time no see,how're you ?-oh,and welcome to the room,not as big as we could've liked but it's still ours,how've you been though ?-and come sit here and relax whilest your at it"

TBCB:Jeff
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: The Zombie Hot Relaxing (Open,Anyone Can Reply :))   The Zombie Hot Relaxing (Open,Anyone Can Reply :)) I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 11:56 pm

Jeff smiled to Daffney. "Hey Daff. Just let me set down my stuff." He put his suit cases on the bed before joining her. "So whats new?"
Back to top Go down
'The Zombie Hot' Daffney

'The Zombie Hot' Daffney

PostSubject: Re: The Zombie Hot Relaxing (Open,Anyone Can Reply :))   The Zombie Hot Relaxing (Open,Anyone Can Reply :)) I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 11:59 pm

xXxDaffneyxXx
"well i finally got my job back at tna,thankfully they saw my way and gave me my bonus i deserved,and a shot at the knockouts title,and now im finally getting a chance to relax here,and god damn this is a nice place,especially for me"

Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: The Zombie Hot Relaxing (Open,Anyone Can Reply :))   The Zombie Hot Relaxing (Open,Anyone Can Reply :)) I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:10 am

"Well welcome back. Its like coming home again."
Back to top Go down
'The Zombie Hot' Daffney

'The Zombie Hot' Daffney

PostSubject: Re: The Zombie Hot Relaxing (Open,Anyone Can Reply :))   The Zombie Hot Relaxing (Open,Anyone Can Reply :)) I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:14 am

xXxDaffneyxXx
"mhm,it is much like coming home,and you know the best things about these hotel rooms ?-is that they're actually private !-there isnt any cameras watching you,thank god i had enough money to purchase a private one for us,i need to relax,hey why dont you come and join me in the tub ?"

*daffney would smile at jeff as she would get up and walk over to tne nearby hot tub,get in and turn on the big screen tv with her remote onto comedy central,which had a southpark marathon on it,she would slide out of her bra,smiling and feeling relaxed*

Back to top Go down
Shannon Moore
Admin
Shannon Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Zombie Hot Relaxing (Open,Anyone Can Reply :))   The Zombie Hot Relaxing (Open,Anyone Can Reply :)) I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:53 am

Jeffs mouth went slack. He always thought Daff had an amazing body. He shrugged out of his shirt and jeans.
Back to top Go down
'The Zombie Hot' Daffney

'The Zombie Hot' Daffney

PostSubject: Re: The Zombie Hot Relaxing (Open,Anyone Can Reply :))   The Zombie Hot Relaxing (Open,Anyone Can Reply :)) I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 8:03 am

*daffney would smile as she saw jeff come to join her in the tub,she allways did have a crush on the enigma,he had a dark side to him she had seen when he came to tna,the anti christ part of him,that excited her*

xXxDaffneyxXx
"so jeff,now that you and i are relaxing and are comfortable,i want you to answer me a question-how good did it feel to betray all your fans in tna,tell me,when you turned on them,went all dark,which by the way,is a huge turn on"

*daffney would wink at jeff and smile as well*

Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: The Zombie Hot Relaxing (Open,Anyone Can Reply :))   The Zombie Hot Relaxing (Open,Anyone Can Reply :)) I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 2:34 pm

Jeff smiled darkly and sat next to Daff. "It was amazing. To get all that rage out and get whats mine. What is truly mine." He rolled his neck feeling a crick. Thanks to those fans. Those Creatures of the Night
Back to top Go down
'The Zombie Hot' Daffney

'The Zombie Hot' Daffney

PostSubject: Re: The Zombie Hot Relaxing (Open,Anyone Can Reply :))   The Zombie Hot Relaxing (Open,Anyone Can Reply :)) I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 2:43 pm

xXxDaffneyxXx
"hmmmm good,good,i like that,you and i are so much alike,it's a shame we havent had this chance to talk to each other untill now,but you know jeff,im sure we share other similarities as well,for instance,im sure you like women,so do i,and im sure you like their,phsyical assests,as well as i do,tell me,do you like mine ?"

Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: The Zombie Hot Relaxing (Open,Anyone Can Reply :))   The Zombie Hot Relaxing (Open,Anyone Can Reply :)) I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 7:27 pm

Jeff just smirked and grabbed Daffney by the waist putting her in his lap so she was straddling him. He squeezed her ass. "Trust me, I love your assets. We may not have talked much but you do get my blood going whenever I see you dominate your opponets."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Zombie Hot Relaxing (Open,Anyone Can Reply :))   The Zombie Hot Relaxing (Open,Anyone Can Reply :)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Zombie Hot Relaxing (Open,Anyone Can Reply :))
Page 1 of 1