Turnin' Me On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turnin' Me On is a wrestling roleplay site. Het, slash and femslash are all allowed. We welcome OCs, as well as celebrities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Relaxing never felt so good (for Matt Hardy)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

Relaxing never felt so good (for Matt Hardy) Empty
PostSubject: Relaxing never felt so good (for Matt Hardy)   Relaxing never felt so good (for Matt Hardy) I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:23 pm

Jeff Hardy sat on his couch eating his favorite candy, Skittles. He had traded in his drug habit for a skittles addiction. Matt was suppose to come over soon and though Jeff knew it wasn't normal to feel a certain towards his older brother he put on one of his old mesh shirts and his best trip pants
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing never felt so good (for Matt Hardy)   Relaxing never felt so good (for Matt Hardy) I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:28 pm

Matt drove down the rode to Jeff's house. He felt like something was up with his little brother ever since he started dating Ken Anderson. But Matt let Jeff's love life up to Jeff. He smiled at the thought of little brother. He felt warm when he thought of him... he shook his head and parked his car in front of Jeff's house, walking in his brother's home without knocking. They always did when going over each other's homes.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing never felt so good (for Matt Hardy)   Relaxing never felt so good (for Matt Hardy) I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:34 pm

Jeff's thoughts suddenly turned dark. He knew exactly why, he was thinking of his boyfriend Ken Anderson. Who supposedly loved him but was cheating on him. Not even Jeff understood why he stayed. When he heard the door open Jeff smiled wide. His brother was here. "In here Matty!" Jeff said from the couch
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing never felt so good (for Matt Hardy)   Relaxing never felt so good (for Matt Hardy) I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:44 pm

Matt walked into the living room and saw Jeff with his skittles. "Jeff, i swear your starting to smell like skittles." He teased, stealing Jeff's skittles and eating a few.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing never felt so good (for Matt Hardy)   Relaxing never felt so good (for Matt Hardy) I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:49 pm

Jeff pouted. "Matty! Those were mine." He said. But Jeff was smiling none the less. That was until his phone went off and he saw it was Ken. With a sigh he picked it up
Back to top Go down
Maryse Ouellet

Maryse Ouellet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing never felt so good (for Matt Hardy)   Relaxing never felt so good (for Matt Hardy) I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:52 pm

Ken smirked into the phone. "Hey Jeffro... whatcha doing? I want you to come over. I'm horny, and I want you." He said bluntly.
Matt sat on the couch quietly as Jeff took his call, trying to eavesdrop.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing never felt so good (for Matt Hardy)   Relaxing never felt so good (for Matt Hardy) I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:54 pm

"I told you," Jeff said tensly. "Im spending the day with Matt." what he said next Jeff couldn't help. 'Why don't you call over one of your other guys."
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing never felt so good (for Matt Hardy)   Relaxing never felt so good (for Matt Hardy) I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 10:00 pm

"Excuse? Don;t fucking talk to me like that, you little bitch." Ken hissed. "But fine. But you better make up for it tomorrow." he growled and hung up.
Matt pursed his lips. "You okay, Jeffy?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Shannon Moore
Admin
Shannon Moore

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing never felt so good (for Matt Hardy)   Relaxing never felt so good (for Matt Hardy) I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 6:01 pm

Jeff just stared at his phone for a few minuets. he knew what Ken meant and was scared. He snapped himself out of it and looked at Matt. "Of course Matty."
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing never felt so good (for Matt Hardy)   Relaxing never felt so good (for Matt Hardy) I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 6:22 pm

Matt raised a brow as he looked at Jeff. "You sure? Nothing's wrong between you and Ken? You can't lie to me, and you know it, Skittles." He said, using his nickname for Jeff/
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing never felt so good (for Matt Hardy)   Relaxing never felt so good (for Matt Hardy) I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 7:39 pm

Jeff sighed. Usually Matts nickname for him made him smile but not this time. "He is just cheating again, I think."
Back to top Go down
Maryse Ouellet

Maryse Ouellet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing never felt so good (for Matt Hardy)   Relaxing never felt so good (for Matt Hardy) I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:39 pm

"Jeff, why do you stay with him? He treats you like shit. Just leave him. You deserve better." Matt said, crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Shannon Moore
Admin
Shannon Moore

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing never felt so good (for Matt Hardy)   Relaxing never felt so good (for Matt Hardy) I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 5:10 pm

"Oh, and who would take an ex druggie?" Jeff asked sarcastically. He was telling the truth. Who would want to date an ex druggie? He certainly wouldnt
Back to top Go down
Maryse Ouellet

Maryse Ouellet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing never felt so good (for Matt Hardy)   Relaxing never felt so good (for Matt Hardy) I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 5:37 pm

Matt bit his tongue to keep from saying 'me'. "You'll find someone... I'm sure of it." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
Shannon Moore
Admin
Shannon Moore

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing never felt so good (for Matt Hardy)   Relaxing never felt so good (for Matt Hardy) I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 8:44 pm

Jeff looked at his brother oddly. There was only one someone he wanted and that was his brother. Jeff shook his head knowing he shouldnt have those thoughts. 'I'll end it soon." He said to his brother
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing never felt so good (for Matt Hardy)   Relaxing never felt so good (for Matt Hardy) I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 7:13 pm

Matt nodded. "Good. And if you need someone... I'm always here. You know that, right skittles?" He said, rubbing Jeff's back gently.
Back to top Go down
Shannon Moore
Admin
Shannon Moore

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing never felt so good (for Matt Hardy)   Relaxing never felt so good (for Matt Hardy) I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 10:36 pm

Problem was Jeff wanted Matt in a whole different way than he had a feeling Matt meant it. He smiled easily, "Lets just order a pizza." He said changing the subject
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing never felt so good (for Matt Hardy)   Relaxing never felt so good (for Matt Hardy) I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 10:52 pm

"Sure thing, skittles. Its on me." Matt said with a smile before pulling out his cell to order the pizza.
Back to top Go down
Shannon Moore
Admin
Shannon Moore

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing never felt so good (for Matt Hardy)   Relaxing never felt so good (for Matt Hardy) I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 10:56 pm

"Wings too?" Jeff asked while pouting. He knew it was irresistable to Matt and used it as such
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing never felt so good (for Matt Hardy)   Relaxing never felt so good (for Matt Hardy) I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 10:57 pm

"Of course, darlin'." Matt chuckled and ordered the pizza and wings.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing never felt so good (for Matt Hardy)   Relaxing never felt so good (for Matt Hardy) I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 10:59 pm

Jeff smiled happily and went to find a movie. He loved watching movies and eating pizza. No matter what it made his feel better
Back to top Go down
Maryse Ouellet

Maryse Ouellet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing never felt so good (for Matt Hardy)   Relaxing never felt so good (for Matt Hardy) I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 10:42 am

When the pizza arrived, Matt paid went into the living room, sitting next to Jeff. "Here are your wings, your highness." He chuckled, handing Jeff his wings.
Back to top Go down
Shannon Moore
Admin
Shannon Moore

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing never felt so good (for Matt Hardy)   Relaxing never felt so good (for Matt Hardy) I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 10:26 pm

Jeff sat,turned on the movie, and ate his wings while sitting next to Matt. These were the times he loved. The times that were like before he dated Ken.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing never felt so good (for Matt Hardy)   Relaxing never felt so good (for Matt Hardy) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relaxing never felt so good (for Matt Hardy)
Page 1 of 1