Turnin' Me On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turnin' Me On is a wrestling roleplay site. Het, slash and femslash are all allowed. We welcome OCs, as well as celebrities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Like a child (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

Like a child (open) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 12:04 am

"Yes?" Belle asked ignoring where he was looking
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 12:40 am

"Just...thinking..." Brian said, slowly. "About when I have to leave here..." He frowned.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:39 pm

"Why are you thinking about that?" Belle asked looking at the sky and the shape in the clouds
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:38 pm

"Well, I won't get to bother that other lady you work with anymore," Brian joked. "Also I won't be able to do this." He added, serious this time.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 2:26 am

Belle laughed softly as he joked about messing with her co worker. Still she too got a little sad when she thought about Brian leaving
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 2:49 am

Brian smiled slightly then looked over at the area they'd just been walking in.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 12:49 pm

Belle looked at Brian for a moment before getting off of the car. "I have to go meet Shannon."
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 8:02 am

Brian nodded as he got up from where he was sitting as well. "Oh right." Brian had almost forgotten she'd mentioned the night before that she was going to see her brother.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 11:18 am

Belle got into the car and when Brian was situated she drove him to the hotel. "Don't forget you have my number. Call me sometime and we can have dinner or something."
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 11:09 pm

"How could I forget?" Brian said, nodding. "Sure." He added, grinning at Belle.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 12:00 am

Belle waved goodbye before pulling away from the hotel and going to meet Shannon
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 1:21 am

Brian waved back slowly, watching as she left before going inside to get something to eat. He sat with some of the other TNA guys and talked with them, though his mind was elsewhere, still thinking about where he'd just been.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:00 am

Belle pulled up to her house to see Shannon already outside. She let him in and began to make them lunch. She missed seeing him alot but understood
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:41 am

When Brian and the others were done eating, they decided to go and train at the gym, seeing as they still had a show to do in the area.
Once they got tired some of them just went back to their hotel rooms, while Brian and a few others cooled off in the pool.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:26 pm

Shannon and Belle ate but she knew the time was running short. The good thing was that since he was home she would get to see a show. And that meant seeing Brian
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:40 pm

Eventually Brian got bored and went to shower before going back to his hotel room. He grabbed a book from his bag intending on reading, but once he laid down on the bed, he ended up drifting off into a light sleep, tired from training.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 12:17 am

A few hours later Belle wandered around backstage greeting everyone and catching up. They were were like a family and she loved coming to hang out backstage.
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 1:55 am

Brian woke suddenly, remembering he was supposed to be somewhere. He looked at the clock and realised he had about an hour beofre the show started. He got up and grabbed the stuff he needed, yawning as he left his room.
When he arrived at the arena he headed straight for the locker rooms to change.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 1:12 pm

Sitting in the guys locker room with a few of the guys Belle was bent over laughing. Most girls weren't allowed in here but she prided herself on them not caring if she was. Belle was like a sister to most of them anyways. Looking around though sadness came over her at not seeing Brian
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 10:03 pm

Brian had ended up stopping for a minute to talk to one of the other X-Division guys, sighing when he finally reached the locker room, not noticing Belle was there.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 10:43 pm

Belle was smiling at something Ken had said when Brian walked in. He didn't seem to notice her and she motioned for the others not to say anything. Sneaking up behind him Belle covered his eyes with her hands. "Guess who?" She whispered in his ear as the others smirked
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 11:21 pm

When Brian's eyes were suddenly covered, he froze, assuming at first that it was one of the guys about to pick on him. He slowly relaxed when he heard Belle's voice. "Belle..." He sighed in relief, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:09 am

'Damn it! And here I thought I could keep it going." Belle teased before removing her hands and laughing softly. From the sigh he let out she hoped it meant he was happy it was her or he could be disappointed. Belle couldn't tell
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 9:16 pm

"Sure sure, it's really that hard to guess when the voice is so obviously female." Brian teased back as he turned to face her after putting down his bag. "Hey Belle." He said, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 9:28 pm

"maybe the girls decided to grow up and come in the locker room?" Belle questioned but from the look on everyone's faces she gave in. "Ok fine. They didn't. Im the only one brave enough." She laughed a bit "Hey Brian."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Like a child (open)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next