Turnin' Me On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turnin' Me On is a wrestling roleplay site. Het, slash and femslash are all allowed. We welcome OCs, as well as celebrities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Like a child (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

Like a child (open) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 10:21 pm

Brian laughed at her. "I don't think thats the only reason they don't come in." Without really thinking, Brian stepped closer to Belle, suddenly hugging her.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:21 pm

Belle froze as Brian hugged her suddenly but slowly hugged him back and rested her head against him
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 12:24 am

Brian smiled then slowly let her go, going shy when he realised most of the guys were watching.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:20 am

Hearing the guys clear thier throats Belle detangled herself from Brian as she started the blush. She tucked her hair behind her ear and cleared her throats. "So umm how was your day?"
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:58 pm

"Uh, ok I guess. Besides this morning it was pretty much like any other day... Will you guys mind your own business?" Brian said, suddenly snapping at the guys who were still watching them.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 11:11 am

Belle hadn't noticed all the guys watching. She was used to it. Jeff Hardy walked up and put an arm around her in a brotherly way.

"Well Brian you are chatting up our sister."
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 pm

Brian watched as Jeff came up and put an arm around Belle, blushing when Jeff said he was chatting her up. Brian slowly turned away, mumbling something about needing to change.
He was so used to changing in the room with all the other guys that he almost forgot Belle was still there.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:58 pm

Belle shot Jeff an evil look before pushing him away. He looked innocently at her and she shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 4:52 am

Brian started getting changed, pausing once he'd taken his shirt off, remembering Belle was there. He hesitated for a moment before shrugging and changing anyway, it wasn't as if he was completely undressing.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 12:46 pm

Belle smiled to Brian. "Need a valet tonight?" She asked as a way of offering
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 3:13 am

"Uh...I could use one..." Brian said as he sat to put on his boots. He looked up at Belle and smiled. "Though only if you're actually offering because you're doing it, not planning on asking some random Knockout..." He said joking, knowing what she meant.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 1:21 pm

"Trust me I am definatley offering." Belle smiled and leaned against the wall of the locker room. True she wasn't a knock out but sometimes they let Belle go out with her brother or Jeff.
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:36 pm

Brian shrugged his shoulders "Sure, I could use a valet then." He said, smiling at her as he stood up, finished getting ready.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:38 pm

"Just sure cause you don't sound like you are positive you want one." Belle teased and smiled to Brian.
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 9:43 pm

"Oh, I'm sure..." Brian said, stepping a little closer to her, not actually caring what Jeff or the others thought. "Definitely sure..." He added, teasing her back.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 12:09 am

Belle smiled and pecked his lips lightly. "Good. Tell me when your up." With a grin she left the locker room and went to go hang with the girls
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 12:28 am

Brian nodded, blushing when she left the room. A few minutes later he walked out as well, going to find out when his match was, ignoring the guys that were looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 10:11 am

Laughing in the girls locker room Belle kept glancing at the door whenever it opened. Each time she hoped it was Brian but it never was.
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 9:50 pm

Once he'd found out when his match was, Brian slowly headed towards the girls' locker room, stopping along the way. Once he got there, he knocked on the door, not wanting to just barge in there.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 11:05 pm

Belle answered the door laughing at something Winter had said. She turned and saw Brian and smiled. "Time already or just wanted to see me?"
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:17 am

"Well the match isn't just yet, but it's next," Brian said, smiling at her. "So...I guess the second one." He added shyly, holding out a drink he'd got for her.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:26 am

Taking the drink Belle smirked. She turned back into the locker room and told them she was leaving. This was met by whoops and hollers. Laughing she shut the door and looked at Brian as she sipped the drink. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:12 am

"Oh my gosh..." Brian said, blusing when he heard the girls. "Uh, you're welcome. What...what was all that about?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:57 am

"We are girls. Don't expect more explanation than that." Belle said with a simple smile. She wasn't about to clue him in that they did that because she liked him. Oh no. That would be too easy
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:12 pm

Brian just stood there staring at her with a confused look on his face. "Um...ok."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Like a child (open)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next