Turnin' Me On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turnin' Me On is a wrestling roleplay site. Het, slash and femslash are all allowed. We welcome OCs, as well as celebrities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Like a child (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

Like a child (open) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:36 pm

Belle rolled her eyes playfully and took his hand. "Come on. We mine as well wait by the entrance." She led him to the curtain and watched the match from there
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:21 pm

Brian nodded and followed, and watched the match that was on, occasionally glancing at Belle as he waited for their turn to go out to the ring.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:58 pm

Belle smiled to the men as they walked back after the match and congradulated them on it. She turned to Brian as his song hit and nodded out to the ring. "Ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 7:37 am

Brian smiled at the men who had just finished their match and took a deep beath, nodding to Belle before heading out there, performing his usual entrance theatrics, looking over at Belle as he got into the ring.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:27 pm

Walking down the ramp after Brian she smiled and waved to the fans. Normally they saw her with her brother so some people looked confused. When she reached the ring she hung outside and smiled up to him. "Good luck!" Belle yelled and blew him a kiss
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Like a child (open)
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8