Turnin' Me On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turnin' Me On is a wrestling roleplay site. Het, slash and femslash are all allowed. We welcome OCs, as well as celebrities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Like a child (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

Like a child (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 12:53 pm

Belle stifled her laughter at Brian but the woman next to her shot her a glare. After the glare Belle went back to work of taking reservations,checking in and out, and answering questions.
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:45 am

As Brian ate dinner, he worried that he might have gotten Belle in trouble because she'd been distracted from her work. He ended up spending his whole dinner time thinking about her, smiling when he looked at the number on his arm.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:31 am

At the end of her shift Belle waited for a cab and took her heels off. She didnt care she got into trouble, the worse that happeded was that her coworker glare at her. It had been a long day and she was happy to be leaving just as she always was but the cab was taking forever.
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:32 am

Brian finished his dinner, paid for it and walked out of the cafe, back out into the hotel lobby. He was heading towards the elevators to go back up to his room when he noticed someone familiar standing outside, heels in her hands. He smiled and walked outside towards Belle, leaning against the wall behind her.
"Cabs all busy huh?" He asked casually, grinning as he waited for her to turn around.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 7:33 pm

The voice behind her made her jump. Turning she clutched her chest and laughed softly. "I won't need a cab if your gonna kill me by sneaking up on me." Belle teased slightly and walked over to Brian. Leaning against the wall next to him. "But they usually arent this busy." Checking her watch Belle rolled her eyes. It was getting late and she still had to get home and care for her cat.
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:30 am

Brian looked at Belle apologetically, not meaning to scare her at all.
"How far away from here do you live?" He asked curiously, watching as she checked the time. "I...could take you home. That is if you don't mind me knowing where you live..." He added shyly.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:07 pm

"Across town." Belle looked at Brian gratefully. "Could you please? If its not an inconvience for you or anything. I mean if it is I could wait." She was rambling and she knew it. With a deep breath Belle smiled. "I don't mind you knowing where I live."
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:17 pm

"Oh it's fine, I'm a wrestler, I'm always up late anyway," Brian couldn't help but laugh at her rambling. "It's better than you standing out here alone in the dark while you wait for a cab. Well...if you aren't worried I'll be distracted by something shiny while driving..." He joked, a goofy grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:54 am

"Oh you wont be the only distracted by shiny things." Belle teased back with a smile. "Though thats not a good thing if your the driver. I think I'd like to get home safe." She added as an after thought and pretended to think. "So cab or distracted driver" She held her hands out like she was weighing the options. Belle smirked. "Distracted driver wins."
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:47 pm

Brian pretended to be offended as Belle thought about it and smiled when she chose.
"Oh good choice, I won't make you pay for the trip like they would. I guess that means we're heading for the carpark now." He gestured for Belle to follow and slowly headed in the direction of the carpark, waiting for her to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:16 am

Not bothering to put her shoes on Belle followed Brian to the car. Looking over at him she took in the way he looked. Taking it all in Belle thought he was very attractive and definatley her type
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:02 am

When they reached his car Brian finally turned back around to face her, a small smile on his face.
"You didn't stand on anything did you?" He asked, realiseing Belle hadn't put her shoes back on. "You never know whats on the ground around here...in the dark..." He was only joking, knowing that she knew the area better than he did, being the one that lived here.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 12:40 pm

"No. No I didn't." Belle shot back teasingly and entered the passenger side of the car. Belle knew her way around the outside of the hotel quiet well and the town as well. It was a small town that people came to just to say they were in a small town once. Waiting for Brian she buckled her seat belt and pulled out a piece of gum.
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 10:33 pm

Brian stood there for a few seconds after Belle had got in the car, eventually getting in and making sure to do up his own seat belt. He turned to look at Belle before starting te car. "You ready? Are you sure you didn't leave anything?" He asked her just to be annoying.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:12 am

"Yes I have everything." She replied. She knew he was trying to annoy her and see how far he could push her but she was hard to annoy. Growing up around guys Belle found what annoyed others didn't annoy her
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 7:19 am

"Ok," Brian started the car and drove out of the parking lot. "You're going to have to point me in the right direction...well maybe don't literally point, you might actually distract me." He said, teasing again.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:49 pm

"Well we wouldn't want that." Belle said looking at the road as they came to an intersection. "Take a left please Brian." She was tired and just wanted to sleep
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 9:07 pm

Brian smiled as he followed the directions Belle gave. He wasn't really a fan of night driving, but he figured it was better than sitting around in his hotel room with nothing to do. He looked over at Belle while they were at a red light and saw she was tired.
"Sorry," He said quietly. "I'd let you rest, but then I wouldn't know where to go."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 10:42 pm

Looking over at Brian she gave him a sweet smile. "Don't worry about it. I can sleep anytime." She said once again pointing him in the right direction. She was just happy she didn't have to wait for a cad that probably wouldn't have showed
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:07 am

"Well it's all good until I fall asleep, lucky I'm not tired." Brian said, smiling back at her before driving again.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:22 am

Belle pointed to her house and watched Brian pull into her drive way. Looking back at him she leaned over and kissed his cheek. "See ya." Belle said smiling and got out walking into the house
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:14 am

"I...um...see ya..." Brian stuttered after she kissed his cheek, staring after her as she went inside. He shook his head to clear it before driving back to the hotel. He was still thinking about it while he was standing in the hotel elevator as he headed up to his room.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:47 am

Removing her make-up and changing into her Pj's Belle let her mind go back to Brian. Smiling to herself she shut off the bathroom light and crawled into bed. With thoughts of Brian she let sleep take her
Back to top Go down
Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 9:58 pm

By the time Brian got back to his hotel room, he realised he was exhausted, barely able to change into his pjs before falling asleep, not even under the bed covers, his mind still dwelling on Belle.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:41 pm

The morning brought sunlight right into Belle's eyes earlier than she wanted to be awake. Today was her day off and all she needed was to go get her check. Still though it was early and Belle resented the sun that had woken her up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like a child (open)   Like a child (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Like a child (open)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next