Turnin' Me On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turnin' Me On is a wrestling roleplay site. Het, slash and femslash are all allowed. We welcome OCs, as well as celebrities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 7:39 pm

John sighed and nodded. "It's okay. But I hate getting wet. So the squirting me with water? Yeah, that won't happen or I'll bring out the claws." he said before purring and running a claw gently down Carter's chest.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 7:44 pm

Jay nodded, "Thank you Miss." He said softly, he followed Nolee as she led him to get the stuff he needed. He smiled shyly as she fit the collar around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 7:52 pm

Carter smiled, trying to hold back a shiver of lust. There was no doubt that he thought his new pet was good looking. But he didn't know the rules when it came to loving his pets. So he simply smiled, "I'll take that to heart."

Nolee smiled as she showered her new puppy with gifts, "You're going to be the prettiest puppy in the whole wide world!"
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 7:56 pm

John smiled and nuzzled his neck, rubbing against him much like a cat would. "Loving me is legal Carter..." He whispered, squeezing his hand.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 8:22 pm

Jay blushed softly, "Thank you Miss but you don't have to do all this for my." He said shyly. His owner was very nice.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 8:25 pm

Carter smiled, "Good. But not in public. At least not til we're actually something and not just havin' met."

Nolee laughed, "I do have to, you're my pet now. And I take very good care of my things."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 8:27 pm

John chuckled. "Of course, I know. I may be half animal but I'm not a slut." He said as they walked to the car.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 8:31 pm

Jay followed Nolee to the car as he touched the soft blue collar around his neck. He yawned softly, it had been a big day for him.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 8:34 pm

Carter nodded, "Good. I don't want a bad kitty who needs spankin's." he purred in John's ear.

Nolee smiled as she sat in the car next to Jay, "Are you tired? Wait til we get home and you can see the guest room. Unless you want to sleep in my bed."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 8:39 pm

John purred and let out a little 'meow'. "I've been a very, very bad kitty." He said with a smirk as they slid in the car.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 8:40 pm

"I'm fine thank you Miss and i can sleep where ever." Jay said with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 8:46 pm

Carter smirked, starting the car after he had gotten in. He practically sped home and parked in the parking lot. He opened the door for Johnny, bowing slightly.

Nolee smiled, "Well that's good. It doesn't matter to me where you sleep."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 8:48 pm

John chuckled at Carter as he got out. "You dork." He giggled, though he thought was sweet.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 8:51 pm

Jay got out and looked around the place, it was spaceous and big. Jay's tail moved as he looked around before following everyone inside the house.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 8:58 pm

Carter laughed, "Yeh know that yeh love me even if I am a dork."

Nolee smiled, "I hope you like it. It's our friend Daniels house. We moved in to help him out."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 8:59 pm

John walked into the living room with everyone. He eyed a big, comfy looking chair. He sat in it and curled up, silently claiming it as his chair, not knowing it was Daniel's chair. but with John's gorgeous looks, even the President would probably let John sit in his chair, no one wanting to put a frown on his perfect features.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 9:02 pm

Jay sniffed the air lightly, he's nose catching all the diffrent smells. His ears were up and his tail moving side to side. He smiled softly before looking as another person entered.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 9:11 pm

Daniel had heard the car pull up outside and was downstairs to see who, or what was here. In the hand hidden behind his back he held a .9 mm pistol, ready to attack if it was an unfriendly source. He holstered it and looked at the cat/human hybrid in his chair and then at the dog, "Who are you?"

Carter smiled, "Hey man I picked up the cat you wanted. And Nolee got a dog, though I told her yeh'd want us to put it back."

"That's not a cat, and that's not a dog," Daniel said as he went back upstairs.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 9:16 pm

John raised a brow and watched the man go. He knew what happened to him, just by reading his eyes. John had always been good at that. He pursed his lips, making a note to speak with the man later.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 9:20 pm

Jay's ears fell back as the man walked away, the man seemed closed off and sad. Jay bit his lip softly.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 9:25 pm

Nolee smiled, crossing over to Jay, "Don't worry about Daniel. He's just a quiet guy."

Carter smiled, "You two hungry?"
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 9:30 pm

John nodded and smile. "Yeah. I want fish...if you have it." He said, his tail curling around his leg.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 9:59 pm

Jay nodded with a small smiled before answering, "Yes and i'm good with anything." Jay's ears were still back.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 11:15 pm

"Yer in luck. I went fishin' this mornin and I picked up some cod," laughed Carter. He headed into the kitchen to start cooking.

Nolee smiled, looking at the two, "Do you want to see our rooms?"
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 11:16 pm

John's ears perked up. "Cod? Can I eat it raw?" He asked excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next