Turnin' Me On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turnin' Me On is a wrestling roleplay site. Het, slash and femslash are all allowed. We welcome OCs, as well as celebrities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Shannon Moore
Admin
Shannon Moore

The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) Empty
PostSubject: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 9:32 pm

Belle leaned against the back of the school and drank her soda. It was actually coke with vodka. She surveyed the kids piling into the school. Belle noticed the same girl she did everyday. It was the girl with the blonde hair and today she was wearing her cheerleader uniform. Belle shook her head laughing under her breath. She hated cheerleaders.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 9:38 pm

Nolee straightened her bookbag, looking over the other students. Even though she was a popular student, she felt like she didn't really belong here. She had friends, her father Jerry was the principal of the school. Yet she still felt alone. Her eyes glanced at the rebel girl in the Social Distortion shirt that she saw everyday. She was pretty, not that Nolee would ever admit that to any of her friends. She was supposed to have a crush on Wade Barett, high school football captain. But she didn't. She was in love with the young girl.
Back to top Go down
Shannon Moore
Admin
Shannon Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 9:41 pm

Belle took another swig of her soda as she walked into her first period class. She didn't care for school but her brother Shannon told her if she didn't go he would send her back with her parents. She noticed the blonde sitting in the desk she usually sat in. She walked up to her. "Your in my seat."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 9:43 pm

Nolee stood up, blushing, "Sorry. I didn't mean to be in your seat. Um...I'm Nolee," she took the seat by Belle. "Whats your name?"

Nolee knew Belle's name, she just hoped to make conversation.
Back to top Go down
Shannon Moore
Admin
Shannon Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 9:45 pm

Belle looked at the girl. She had to admit the girl had a rocking body. Belle took our a peice of gum to hide her breath. "Belle."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 9:47 pm

Nolee smiled, "Nice to meet you Belle. I don't think I saw you at the school assembly earlier today!"
Back to top Go down
Shannon Moore
Admin
Shannon Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 9:50 pm

Belle took her seat. As if she would be caught dead in the school assembly. She laughed softly "That would be cause I wasn't there."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 9:58 pm

"What!? It was supposed to be for everyone!" Nolee said, shocked. She couldn't imagine why anyone would want to miss a school assembly where there was so much fun.
Back to top Go down
Shannon Moore
Admin
Shannon Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:00 pm

Belle snorted. "Incase you haven't noticed, I dont give a fuck about the rules." She turned and faced Nolee.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:11 pm

Nolee looked aghast, "I have to follow the rules. My father is the principal so if I don't follow the rules, I get in more trouble than here..."
Back to top Go down
Shannon Moore
Admin
Shannon Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 5:11 pm

"Don't matter who your daddy is. Live your own god damn life." Belle smirked. "I bet you have never done anything bad." She leaned close. "tell me princess, whats the worse you have done?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 8:54 pm

Nolee looked ashamed, "I...I skipped school once to go get dad a birthday present. I'm not the rule breaker, my brother Carter is."
Back to top Go down
Shannon Moore
Admin
Shannon Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 9:02 pm

"Skipping for daddy's gift? Thats pathetic." Belle turned back around. She was scared to keep looking at Nolee cause she was everything Belle was once. Not anymore though. People change. She was happy when the bell finally rang
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 9:07 pm

Nolee felt herself tear up. That's pathetic Belle had said. She knew she was pathetic. Carter told her that on a daily basis because she wasn't bad to the bone and willing to do anything to go against Jerry's wishes. She hated it. She hated it so much.

As the bell rang, she ran to the bathroom, practically slamming the stall door and sliding with her back against it until she was sitting on the bathroom floor crying. She didn't take criticism well.
Back to top Go down
Shannon Moore
Admin
Shannon Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 9:10 pm

Belle saw Nolee run into the bathroom. Her better instict told her to walk away and forget it but she couldn't. With a sigh she followed Nolee and the cries.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 9:15 pm

Nolee wiped a few of the remaining tears away and then stood up, brushing off the seat of her black skirt and then opening the door. When she saw Belle, she hung her head and tried to ignore her. The last thing she needed was more criticism.
Back to top Go down
Shannon Moore
Admin
Shannon Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 4:33 pm

Belle caught sight of the tears and did the one thing she could. She grabbed Nolee by the upper arm "Come on." Belle said simply and dragged her from the bathroom and out of the school
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 1:41 am

Nolee looked aghast, "What are you doing?! I have a test next hour!"
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 8:10 pm

Belle shook her head. "No,you don't. Your skipping with me." She felt bad she had cause Nolee to be sad and she needed to make it up to her. Belle led her down back hall ways out to the parking lot.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:43 pm

Nolee looked around, "What if someone sees us? I could get in serious trouble. My dad's the principal remember?"
Back to top Go down
Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 4:09 pm

Belle just smiled opened the passenger side door of her blue car before walking over to the divers side and started the car. She reeved the engine. "Get it." Belle said shortly putting on her sun glasses.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 7:34 pm

Nolee sighed and got in to the car, deciding that she wasn't going to aruge anymore. "Where are we going?"
Back to top Go down
Shannon Moore
Admin
Shannon Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:30 pm

"Oh now that my dear is a secret." Belle smiled as she reved the engine once more before speeding out of the parking lot. "Just be happy I didn't bring my motorcycle."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:59 pm

Nolee ran a hand through her hair, "I've been on a motorcycle with a friend of mine once. You might know him, his names Cody and he's a member of the basketball team..."
Back to top Go down
Shannon Moore
Admin
Shannon Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:20 pm

Belle laughed. "Cody Runnels? Please me and him don't get along at all." She took a sharp left and parked at the lake. In the distance there were other teenagers from Belle's friend group and she unlocked the car. "Now come on. We are having a party." She smiled her sweetest smile before geoing around and opening Nolee's door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next