Turnin' Me On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turnin' Me On is a wrestling roleplay site. Het, slash and femslash are all allowed. We welcome OCs, as well as celebrities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 1:37 am

Nolee laughed, "Ah..."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 6:51 pm

"Maybe I can teach you some things." Belle said as she drove and checked the roads
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 6:20 pm

"I bet you can teach me all kinds of things." chuckled Nolee.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 10:47 pm

Belle pulled in with a soft laugh. "Yes,I suppose I could."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:49 pm

Nolee smiled laid the carseat back. "Imma nap."
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 10:10 pm

"Come in and nap." Belle replied as she pulled into the driveway and opened her door. She got out and went to Nolee's side and opened it with a smile. "Come on."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:24 pm

Nolee nodded and headed with her, "Hmmm...am I gonna sleep on the couch or floor or what?"
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:51 pm

"The couch. I'll wake you with food." Belle informed her and watched as she curled up on the couch. In truth she was happy Nolee didn't appear to look around not that she was ashamed as much as she knew that the other girls family was better off. She turned back to the kitchen and began to take things out to make tacos.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:40 pm

Nolee smiled laying on the couch. The house may have been small but it had one feeling that her own home didn't. It actually felt like a home.
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:55 pm

As Belle went around the kitchen she periodically paused to check on Nolee. She appeared to be asleep and that made Belle smile. It was as if Nolee brought light to the room. Eventually though she had to wake her and when that time came Belle went quietly to her and gentley kissed her forhead. "Time to eat."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 5:30 am

Nolee smiled and yawned cutely before getting up. She rubbed her eyes with the back of her hands. "Food time?"
Back to top Go down
Belle Moore

Belle Moore

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:40 pm

Belle smiled to her for a moment and nodded. "Yeah,come on." She took Nolee's hand and led her to the kitchen. Soon Shannon would be home and she wondered what he would say upon meeting Nolee and then a thought struck her. He would probably bring Jeff as he always did after work. Jeff worked there too so it wasn't uncommon to have him over too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)   The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Southern Rebel VS The Southern Cheerleader(Belle/Nolee)
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9