Turnin' Me On is a wrestling roleplay site. Het, slash and femslash are all allowed. We welcome OCs, as well as celebrities.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Shipping Files

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Shipping Files   Fri May 27, 2011 6:51 pm

Template:

(Your Character Name Here)
As Played By (Your Name Here)

Pairings:
Topics I Like:
Smut?:
M-Preg?:

How I Play This Character:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://turninmeon.forumotion.com
Jeff Hardy

PostSubject: Belle Moore   Fri May 27, 2011 11:09 pm

Belle Moore
As Played By:Shannon Moore

Pairings: Any really
Topics I Like: I'll try anything once
Smut?: Yesh
M-Preg?:Sure

Belle is a tough southern girl who is very porotective of friends and family. She loves having a good time so she is fun to be with
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trish Stratus

PostSubject: Re: Shipping Files   Fri May 27, 2011 11:23 pm

(Trish Stratus)
As Played By (Your Name Here): Shad

Pairings: Trish/Lita, Trish/Torrie, Trish/Stephanie, Trish/Mickie and Trish/Traci
Topics I Like: Wrestling...sometimes. I don't know about the sex content
Smut?: Oh yea....
M-Preg?: ok? COnfused

How I Play This Character: Like the Trish in WWE...only more comfy with her sexuality
Back to top Go down
View user profile
'The Zombie Hot' Daffney

PostSubject: Ok,Let's See If I Get This Right   Sat May 28, 2011 9:45 pm

Daffney
As Played By (Omega):

Pairings:I'm Fine With Both Male-Female And Female-Female Pairings,Just Lemme Know Via Pm
Topics I Like:Anything I Guess
Smut?:im guessing this means maturity,and sexual content,so yes
M-Preg?:Mature of course,pregnancy,no

i play daffney as the zombie hot she is from tna Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Starr Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Shipping Files   Sat May 28, 2011 10:14 pm

Starr Johnson
As Played By Ali

Pairings: Willing to try anything... sometimes
Topics I Like: Pretty Much anything
Smut?: Yes
M-Preg?: Possibly

How I Play This Character: I play Starr as a beautiful and confident young woman who has always been the most beautiful and the apple of everyones affection in her life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mickie James

PostSubject: Re: Shipping Files   Sat May 28, 2011 10:39 pm

(Your Character Name Here) Mickie James

Pairings: Anything in particular
Topics I Like: Anything.
M-Preg?: Maybe. never tried it.

How I Play This Character: Mostly the same as in real WWE but shy on occasion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
'The Zombie Hot' Daffney

PostSubject: Re: Shipping Files   Sat May 28, 2011 10:51 pm

Seraphim Omega
As Played By (Omega):

Pairings:Male-Female Only Smile
Topics I Like:Tons
Smut?:Ummm Yes
M-Preg?:Maturity,Yes,Pregnancy,guys cant get pregnant

i play him as i'd play myself,being it is my representation of how i'd like to live out my future career in wrestling Smile

Selena Seraphim
As Played By (Omega):

Pairings:Female-Male,Female-Male
Topics I Like:As Above
Smut?:As Above
M-Preg?:As Above,But No Pregnancy

Being It's Omega's younger sister she gets kinda shy but still she's a wrestling nerd,a geek,hyper,likes having fun,but is also quite spoiled by her older brother
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karen S

PostSubject: Re: Shipping Files   Sat May 28, 2011 11:23 pm

Karen Smedley
As Played By: DJ

Pairings: Karen/Jarrett, Karen/Angle, pleh- whatever. I'm not picky XD
Topics I Like: Anything save too much angst
Smut?: OF COURSE
M-Preg?: ...no

How I Play This Character: How I play Karen: Oh, she's a bitch. She's mean, she's spiteful, she will hurt you if she wants to. But she does these things because she's had a hard life. She started out as a stripper, and built up walls to protect herself, and hold her own against any man.

When you gain her trust, she will treat you like you own the world. She CAN be a very nice woman IF she trusts you.

She is a person you want as a friend, not as an enemy, because she WILL work to bring you down. She never says anything she doesn't mean, and she's very honest- to the point of being nasty.

She's unapologetic for her actions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evan Bourne

PostSubject: Re: Shipping Files   Sun May 29, 2011 12:51 am

Evan Bourne
As Played By:InTheDark34

Pairings: Practically any guy I find hot with Evan!
Topics I Like: Slashy-ness, WWE, and hot guys.
Smut?: Only the slashy kind, but Like doing fluff the most.
M-Preg?: Never tried it, but I wouldn't mind trying.

How I Play This Character: Just like on WWE, but with slashy tendencies with any other wrestler he fancies with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Casey Johnson

PostSubject: Shipping File   Mon May 30, 2011 4:10 am

Casey Johnson

As Played By: Samui619 (Samantha)

Pairings: Not too fussy about pairings with Casey, keeping in mind he's gay. Pairings in general i like are Miz/Jomo, Cody/Teddy, Edge/Christian (not the incest kind) Evan Bourne/A-Ri and others

Topics I Like: most things...humor's always good

Smut?: is sometimes good, never really done much of it though
M-Preg?: Um...it's not actually possible so...NO

Casey's often shy and is prone to blushing and hiding his face often, but can be immature and sometimes annoying when he finally stops being shy.
Generally friendly, unless he's been drinking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: Shipping Files   Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:38 pm

Jay "Christian" Reso
As Played By (Your Name Here): Mattie aka Liz

Pairings: Jay/Adam Jay/AJ Jay/Chris Jay/Jeff Jay/Matt
Topics I Like: Almost anything
Smut?: yeah sometimes
M-Preg?: yes

Jay is sweet, careing, very loyal, playful and shy but lol tends to have a few evil muses stalking him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stephanie McMahon

PostSubject: Re: Shipping Files   Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:14 am

Stephanie McMahon
As Played By (Your Name Here): Kayleigh
Pairings: Stephanie/Hunter, Stephanie/Shawn, Stephanie/Taker, Stephanie/Trish
Topics I Like: angst, friendship, AU
Smut?: YESH!
M-Preg?: I'm not a man

Steph loves her family, very much so. She loves those who are close to her and is protective of them. That being said, she knows when enough is enough and can be quite heartless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Shipping Files   Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:30 am

Nolee Lacroix
As Played By (Your Name Here): Kayleigh
Pairings: Nolee/Randy, Nolee/Ted, Nolee/Cody, Nolee/Luke (Tough Enough), Nolee/Belle
Topics I Like: femslash, friendship, AU, true love
Smut?: Yesh!
M-Preg?: Not a man

Nolee is strong willed and determined to make a name for herself which often gets in the way of her being in love. She can be very sweet and feminine but most of the time is one of the boys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adam Copeland

PostSubject: Re: Shipping Files   Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:34 pm

Adam "Edge" Copeland
As Played By: Samantha

Pairings: Jeff Hardy/Adam, Matt/Adam, Jay/Adam, Shawn/Adam, Randy/Adam
Topics I Like: sick fics threads, hurt/comfort, fluff, AU
Smut?: No, sorry
M-Preg?: yep Smile

How I Play This Character: I can write Adam as either a top or bottom, though I prefer him as a bottom.No matter his place in the relationship he is very protective of his lover and as a top can be very possessive. He can be a bit bratty and whiny at times.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rob Van Dam

PostSubject: Re: Shipping Files   Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:45 am

Rob Van Dam
As Played By: Samui619 (Samantha)

Pairings: Only ever paired him with Joey Mercury before so...
Topics I Like: Most of them
Smut?: maybe...
M-Preg?: not possible-NO

At work he's tough, rarely showing his emotions (besides happiness) but is a loyal and often protective friend and likes to joke around. Says 'dude' alot and is not someone you want to make angry.
What few people know is that he has a softer side as well as what they see on tv.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brian Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Shipping Files   Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:45 pm

Brian Kendrick
As Played By: Samui (Samantha)

Pairings: London/Kendrick (never really tried any with Kendrick)
-Willing to pair him with either males or females
Topics I Like: Most of them
Smut?: maybe
M-Preg?: No

How I play this character: Friendly and easy going, Kendrick can often be a little childlike but is smarter than he lets on, unless he's been partying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melina Perez

PostSubject: Re: Shipping Files   Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:34 am

Melina Perez
As Played By Christine

Pairings: Maryse/Melina[Melina being the submissive one], Melina/Trish Stratus[Melina being the dominant one in it], Melina/Mickie, Melina/Triple H, Melina/Alex Riley, Melina/Edge, Melina/Christian, Melina/Miz, Melina/Any Corre not Jackson. Melina/Mason Ryan, Melina/CM Punk, Melina/AJ Lee[same as with Trish], Melina/Stephanie[Same as with Maryse], Melina/Undertaker, Melina/JoMo, Melina/Maxine[Equals in the relationship]. Melina/Candice, Melina/Torrie, Melina/Michelle, Melina/Layla, Melina/Lita. Melina/Any of the Hardy's mainly Jeff.
Topics I Like: All of them. :]
Smut?: Yes!
M-Preg?: Mature: Yes, Pregnant: Yes in the future.

How I Play This Character: I play Melina like her dominant diva heel side and mixed in with her real life self being happy sometimes but don't let my kindness fool you. :] But, If i'm with somebody I tend to get shy and little jealous so yeah. I am mostly bottom in girl/girl relationships but I always pictured Melina being the topper when she's with Trish and now AJ Lee and Layla, but with Maryse and Stephanie and Michelle and Candice and Torrie Wilson and Lita she's a pure bottom. Oh and she's bisexual so she swings both ways.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Candice Michelle

PostSubject: Re: Shipping Files   Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:15 am

Candice Michelle
As Played By Misty

Pairings: Candice/Melina, Will think of more
Topics I Like: Doesn't matter
M-Preg?: Maybe

How I Play This Character: Like her WWE days
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Shipping Files   Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:39 am

The "Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels
As Played By (Neffie or DJ)

Pairings: Cena/Shawn, Hunter/Shawn, Shawn/JBL, SCSA/Shawn, Ted DiBiase/Shawn, Eric Bischoff/Shawn, Undertaker/Shawn (-____-), Kane/Shawn, Shawn/Jeff Jarrett. Hum...those are the biggies
Topics I Like: Fluff, Drama/Romance, Friendship, Supernatural, Medieval, a little Angst (but none of that "he's dying of *insert random disease*" crap)
Smut?: Tastefully and absolutely NO PWP.
M-Preg?: I am iffy on this one. I have RPed it and its okay but written M-Preg have never been done well enough to make me really get into it so we'll see. Blame bad M-preg fics.

Young Shawn, as in roughly 30-35 years old is not a nice man at all. He's a royal diva, bitch who's mad at the entire world. He pops pills, drinks, curses, doesn't really believe in God, hates Bret Hart, sleeps around a lot, but is Vince McMahon's star who is easily manipulated by him. Best friends are Kliq members but around this time all of them left him behind for WCW so he's only got Hunter and Joanie left. Pac too but Hunter and Chyna are the biggies. They keep him from getting killed. He's hard to manipulate, has been raped. Most times I play him as a dom but he usually bottoms. Depends on if its an AU universe or not.

Older Shawn - 40 to 46 years old, he's a saint. He's a born again Christian (well as much as he can be if he's gay) so he doesn't sleep around, he doesn't drink, he doesn't smoke, he doesn't get into shenanigans. Basically, he's a smart man and does none of the stuff he used to do. He's lonely but he'll never own up to it. He's convinced that he's meant to be alone for the rest of his life due to his old ways. He's vulnerable only if you know just what to say. Bret Hart is an off limit topic but you can easily manipulate him to give in to you if you break him down verbally with the guilt he has over Bret/Montreal Screwjob. Otherwise he's stronger mentally than he used to be. Has been raped and has never really gotten over it. Bottoms mostly. He's just...a subby, sub sub. Um...he fears the Undertaker. >> Thats about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kane

PostSubject: Re: Shipping Files   Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:14 pm

Kane and/or Glenn Jacobs

As Played By: DK

Pairings: Kane/Matt Hardy, Kane/Undertaker, Kane/Triple H, Kane/Randy Orton, Kane/Shawn Michaels. Glenn/Mark, Glenn/Eric Bischoff, Glenn/Shawn Michaels. Open to any new ones as well.

Topics I Like: Any, but too much angst makes me a sad panda

Smut?: Or course, Kane is a perv, Glenn not so much.

M-Preg?: Only if Kane/Glenn is the daddy as I don't think that Kane would be a good mommy.

How I play this Character:

Kane is insecure, insane, controls fire. He hears voices and believes that everyone at one point is out to get him. He has a very few close friends and even those are under fire if he's in one of his bad moods. He treats his lovers with great care as he knows he can hurt them. Kane is kinked up to wazoo, but mostly loves his bondage play. He's a top in most cases but loves to dominated as well. If done right I do like play him with Undertaker as half brothers or if incest isn't your type playing him as Glenn/Mark as just friends works too. Kane is quick to anger and hard to put at ease but if you manage to get past his defenses he is extremely loyal and gets some sick jollies out of scaring people.

Glenn Jacobs is very down to earth. Loves to read books in his spare time, go to movies and be over all normal. He has his dark side that he shares with 'Kane' but he keeps it to himself. His best friend in the world is Mark. They've been through thick and thin and trusts him more than anyone else. His lovers never have to worry about anything as he cares for them as if it were his job. He'll bend over backwards for them and puts them above himself. He does have a jealous streak that he works hard to hide but sometimes it just comes out.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Shipping Files   Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:27 pm

Chris Jericho
As Played By: Nef

Pairings: Jericho/Shawn, Cena/Jericho, Edge/Jericho, Jericho/Matt, Jericho/Miz, JeriShow, Taker/Jericho, Matt Morgan/Jericho, Farooq and/or Bradshaw/Jericho.

Topics I Like: Supernatural, drama, comedy, crack, angst in small doses

Smut?: No PWP

M-Preg?: Er...not sure how my Chrissy Poo Sparkly Butt would feel about having a baby so probably not. Humanly impossible I know but hey, they put it on the Sims 2 so if that's your thing then cool.

How I Play This Character
Chris Jericho is pretty much the man you see circa 2008. He wears the suits, mouthy, scowls a lot, loves his music, knows he's better than you and just a big fat jerk. Despite his jerkiness, if one takes the time to get to know him they might be able to look past the jerkiness as sarcasm and get along with him just fine. He often bites off more than he can chew and is the very definition of cowardly heel. However, he's a damn good wrestler and knows his shit. Intellectually smart and prefers the company of witty people.

Retired Chris Jericho is basically the same as above. He likes ballroom dancing, music, texting, technology in general. He's a big coward but he can be brave when needed. His good friend is Matt Hardy and his other good friends are Adam and Shawn. He pretends to hate Shawn but they friendly rivals who'll do anything in the world for one another.--I can also play this Jericho as a vampire. Vampire Jericho is probably more funny than anything else. He like...sucks as a vampire. He sulks, pouts, throws tantrums, and isn't taken seriously much at all due to his size and epic scowling.

All of my Jerichos--much like Shawn--hate the Undertaker. They get along with the Kane, argue with Shows, and scowl about the Thorns.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shipping Files   

Back to top Go down

Shipping Files
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1