Turnin' Me On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turnin' Me On is a wrestling roleplay site. Het, slash and femslash are all allowed. We welcome OCs, as well as celebrities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 4:37 am

"Well, I'min pain. I'm miserable. I don't wanna talk." John whined before going to the couch with his milk and curling up.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 5:56 am

Jay smiled, his ears all the way up again. And the butterflies were back fullblast.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 6:00 am

Nolee nodded, sighing and sitting on the couch with one of her text books, studying.

Daniel smiled softly, "You're a very cute puppy."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 6:01 am

John sighed and curled into a ball on the couch, his tail tucked tightly around him a s he snuggled into a warm blanket, taking up the rest of the space on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 6:08 am

Jay blushed at that, the blush covering over half his face.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 6:09 am

Nolee rolled her eyes, not having to look over at Johnny to see what he was doing.

Daniel smiled, "Well it's true."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 6:27 am

John rested his head on the arm of the couch, gazing out at the window at the rain, his eyes clouded with thoughts. His tail brushed lazily from side to side, accidentally brushing against Nolee occasionally.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 6:31 am

Jay smiled shyly, his tail moving behind him.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 3:16 pm

Nolee smiled, petting Johnny's tail whenever it would swish by her. She didn't hate the cat, she was just grumpy here lately.

Daniel laughed, standing up, "Well, I'm goign to start dinner. Anyone have any requests?"
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 4:34 pm

John's tail settled in Nolee's lap, his eyes closing as he purred quietly. "I want fish." He demanded before going back t or elating again.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 7:56 pm

"Anything is fine." Jay said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 4:18 am

Daniel nodded, "Raw or cooked Johnny? I'll just set yours aside if you want it raw."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 4:19 am

"Raw is good." John murmured, his eyes closed as he started to drift into a short cat nap.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:42 am

Jay sat down at the table and watched as Daniel cooked.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:42 pm

Daniel looked over at Jay, "Are you sure you don't have a preference?"

Nolee had fallen asleep with Johnny's tail in her lap.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 11:29 pm

John sighed softly, peacefully asleep, his tail twitching in his slumber.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 5:50 pm

Jay shook his head. "I'm fine with whatever you make i'm not that picky."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 4:42 pm

Carter came back to the house, carrying the grocery bag with the box of condoms safely tucked into his back pocket. He looked over where Johnny and Nolee were both asleep on the couch and chuckled.

Daniel smiled, "Would you like to help me cook dinner?"
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 12:12 am

John's ears and nose twitched when he sensed someone else walk in the house. He awoke and saw Carter. He smiled and stood, going over to him. "You got my stuff?" He purred, still half asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8