Turnin' Me On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turnin' Me On is a wrestling roleplay site. Het, slash and femslash are all allowed. We welcome OCs, as well as celebrities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:35 pm

Carter smiled, "Well we tend to be good to the people we like." He smiled, "Still want me to go pick up some condoms?"

Nolee smiled, "He'll get over it...eventually. You just have to realize why he acts the way he does."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:37 pm

"Suuure..." John mewled. "But I'm not in the mood anymore." He sighed. "But it's good to have some. My emotions are... unpredictable." He chuckled, his tail swishing a little.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:41 pm

Jay nodded slowly before getting up to walk again.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:44 pm

Carter nodded, "I still gotta go shopping for dinner. Why don't you stay here, talk to Daniel or something. Some company would do him some good."

Nolee smiled, standing with Jay. "Do you like my friend Brett? You seemed scared earlier when he was here."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:46 pm

John nodded and stood, stretching. Sounds good to me." He said, kissing Carter's cheek before heading downstairs. He saw Daniel and sat across form him. "Hey." He greeted, his tail wrapping around his waist.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:51 pm

"He seemed nice, strangers sometimes scare me though." Jay said softly as he walked inside, his ears went down even more when he saw Johnny and Daniel together.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:59 pm

Daniel nodded, "Hello. You're Carter's cat aren't you?"

Nolee smiled, whispering to Jay, "Don't think he's gonna steal Daniel away from you. Daniel doesn't like cats."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:01 pm

John chuckled and nodded, his tail flick and curling around Daniel's knee. He wasn't flirting. But he was a cat. He loved affection from anyone. "Yup. I supposed to be your cat but..." He trailed off with a chuckle. "You don't really want me, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:03 pm

Jay bit his lip softly and looked at Nolee.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:08 pm

Daniel sighed, "I only agreed to get animals because I know that Carter and Nolee wanted them. I like being left alone and if they weren't so worried that I was going to kill myself they wouldn't even be there."

Nolee looked at Jay and nodded towards Daniel, silently telling him to go over there.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:12 pm

John sighed softly, his finger tracing the back of Daniel's hand. "Wanna tell me about it? I'm a cat. I'm quiet and a good listener." He chuckled softly, his eyes soft and his ears flickering. John was a neko. A half cat half human. Being independent, silent, quiet and gentle was in his nature, and that's what made him the most wanted pet. Unless he was in heat, but even then he just wanted affection to make him feel better.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:18 pm

Jay swallowed softly and bit his lip as he shy started over towards Daniel.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:20 pm

"Not particularly. Had a bad experience once...in a place that I don't like to talk about," Daniel sighed. He knew that Johnny just wanted the best for him but for some reason he couldn't find the strength to talk about it. The only reason he still thought about it was when he was crying to himself after a bad dream. He nodded at Jay stoicly.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:32 pm

John nodded. "When you feel like opening up, I'm here. So long as you give me milk." He chuckled, his tail coming and wrapping around Daniel's hand softly.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:35 pm

Jay stopped nervously, he swallowed softly as he looked at Daniel and Johnny.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:36 pm

Daniel smiled, pulling his hand away. "Thank you but that won't be needed. I already see a shrinki, I don't need to talk about anyone else."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:57 pm

John shrugged and pulled his tail away, a little dejected. "Sorry... I just.. I'm feline. I like affection." He chuckled softly and shook his head. And other than Carter, nobody in this house really likes me or wants me here." He said, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:59 pm

Jay sat down near the table and listened quietly.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:12 pm

Daniel shook his head, "I didn't say that cat. I told you that I didn't want to talk about it. Don't mean I don't want you here. Hell, I don't talk to Nolee and Carter much either but that don't mean I don't want them here. My point is...I'm silent but I always need people around."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:16 pm

John gave him a look. "I know you didn't say that. I'm just saying... at first you didn't seem to want me or JayJay." He said and glanced at Jay. "Maybe I should leave you too alone." He said softly and hopped off the chair, wandering into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:22 pm

Jay looked at Daniel, his tail moving slowly. Brett walked over to Nolee
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:43 pm

Daniel sighed, running a hand through his hair, "Hey pup...sorry about earlier..."

Nolee smiled at Brett before walking over to Johnny, "Sorry about earlier..."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:49 pm

John just rolled his eyes at Nolee. "Whatever. Talk to me when I'm not in heat." He said, flicking his hand at her before going to the fridge.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:51 pm

"I-Its ok..." Jay said softly, his ears went up a little.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 4:33 am

Nolee sighed, "I'm trying to be nice Johnny!"

Daniel smiled and nodded, "Well I'm glad your not hurt."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next