Turnin' Me On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turnin' Me On is a wrestling roleplay site. Het, slash and femslash are all allowed. We welcome OCs, as well as celebrities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Daniel ran a hand through her hair, "Why couldn't you two get normal pets?"

"Normal pets are overrated," Carter shrugged.

Nolee frowned as she walked Jay inside and handed him towels, "Here, use these and lay down in bed."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 5:46 pm

John took a shower before curling up in Carter's bed, feeling misreable. Damn dogs...
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 5:55 pm

Jay dried off and curled up tight under the blankets.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 5:01 am

Carter entered his room, "Sorry about Daniel...he's not a people person..."

Nolee cuddled next to him, "You're gonna be okay, right Mr. Puppy?"
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 5:07 am

John sighed. "I know I'm not a full cat. I'm not what he wanted and he'd made it clear he doesn't want me. Do you just... wanna bring me back?"
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 5:34 am

"I-I'm fine and please call me Jay Miss." Jay said softly before asking, "I-Is punishment here going to be the same as in the breeding center?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 6:07 am

"No, of course not," Carter softly said. "It took Daniel a while to get use to me and Nolee to but he did eventually. He'll get use to yeh."

Nolee shook her head, "It was an accident. You're not going to get punished. What did they do to you there?"
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 6:09 am

John nodded and sighed. "You know I've had many owners. Jay... he came straight from the breeding cents. But I've been passed around a lot. I've had some bad owners." He said quietly. "Your the most caring. Most loving..."
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:35 pm

Jay bit his lip, "They'd beat us if we did something wrong, and they'd let the older ones use and hurt us."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 11:16 pm

Carter smiled, "I couldn't hurt you. I couldn't hurt anyone."

Nolee held him closely, "I'm so, so sorry."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 11:21 pm

John smiled softly. "Good." He whispered and settled into the bed. "I still hate dogs though... Why did Nolee get one anyway?" he grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 11:25 pm

Jay curled close, he didn't like to think of the training center.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 11:29 pm

"She's lonely a lot of the time," Carter shrugged."Going to college she doesn't have time to really let loose because she's double majoring AND double minoring."

Nolee sighed, "I have to start homework soon. Will you be fine in here alone?"
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 11:35 pm

John raised his brow. "Wow, that's a lot." He chuckled. "I kinda wanted to go to college..." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 11:38 pm

Jay nodded as he curled up, "I'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 11:43 pm

"Why don't yeh?" Carter asked as he cocked his head to the side.

Nolee smiled and got one of her textbooks out, sitting on the bed.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 11:44 pm

John chuckled. "Cat ears? Tail? Schools won't accept animals." he chuckled. "I may be a cat, but I hate doing nothing all day." He sighed

((Are we doing the pet show idea?))
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 11:54 pm

Jay dozed off and slepted for a little while.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:11 am

"What about a pet show?" Carter smiled, "It's like a beauty pagent."

Nolee teared up as she read. She was barely getting by in school and she knew it. She had to have double minor because of all she wanted to do, but the double major had been a last minute idea. She put her head in her hands.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:13 am

John raised a brow. "A pet show?" He asked. "What exactly do I have to do? And is Jay doing it as well?"
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:18 am

Jay woke up and streached.
Brett walked in, "Nol's?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:21 am

"Yeh'll just have to look like a pretty kitty," Carter smirked, "And even if Jay enters, he won't win."

Nolee smiled, looking up, "Brett? What are you doing here? We weren't set to study at my house today!"
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:25 am

Jay looked at the strange that entered nervously, he moved into a other room. He then bumped into someone, "S-Sorry." He said with his ears down.
Brett smiled. "I just wanted to see you love."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:26 am

John smirked. "I am more gorgeous, I know." He chuckled. "But we can let the pup have his shot. I'll be a good kitty." He literally purred out.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:30 am

Carter smiled, "So yeh wanna do it?"

Nolee hugged Brett, "Well hey. I was studying..." she pointed to her book.

Daniel looked at Jay, "No harm, no foul. Do you know who came in the house?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next