Turnin' Me On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turnin' Me On is a wrestling roleplay site. Het, slash and femslash are all allowed. We welcome OCs, as well as celebrities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 11:25 pm

Jay smiled shyly and nodded, "Yes please Miss."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 11:33 pm

Carter called out from the kitchen, "If ya like it like that then I guess so."

Nolee smiled, taking their hands. "Lets go then."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 11:36 pm

John smiled. "Thanks." He said. He snatched his hand back and hissed quietly. He still didn't like Nolee for not only getting a mutt, but for threatening him to spar him with water.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 11:43 pm

Jay's ears went back, "Don't be mean to her!"
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 11:51 pm

Nolee sighed, taking a step back from Johnny and holding Jay's hand. She led them upstairs and past Daniels room, the sounds of smooth jazz playing loudly. "Sorry Johnny, so my room is the second on the left Jay you can get situated. Johnny, Carter's is at the end of the hall."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 11:53 pm

John nodded and chuckled at Jay. "Puppies don't scare me." He with a smirk, his tail swaying back and forth as he walked outside to get some fresh air, standing by the pool.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 12:17 am

Jay tail went down and his ears were way back to his head.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 12:27 am

Nolee sighed and scratched him between his ears, "Don't be sad puppy, he's just a jealous puppy."

Carter went outside to the pool with Johnny, "It's nice. Dunno how Daniel afford all of this..."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 12:31 am

John nodded. "I'm a cat. I don't do water. Just like I don't do dogs." He sighed, his gentle tail wrapping around Carter's waist.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 12:36 am

Jay run outside with a smile, it was wonderful to be out in the open and not in a cage. He brushed past Johnny as he run.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 12:39 am

Carter smiled, "Eh, it's just like walking, only yeh get a bit wet when yeh swim."

Nolee stood there, feeling like time had slowed down when she saw Jay brush by Johnny.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 12:41 am

John felt something brush past him, making him loose balance. It almost happened in slow motion as John fell right into the pool. Now John was feline. He could not swim. At all. He fell in the deep end, a good distance away front he edge. So he sank underwater, clawing at the water as he drown.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 12:43 am

Jay's ears went down when he saw Johnny hit the water and he jumped in and pulled him out.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 12:45 am

Carter growled, practically pushing Jay away from Johnny as he dove into the water and picked his kitten out of it. "Sis yer stupid dog almost killed mine and Danny's cat!"

"He didn't mean to!" Nolee defended, "He was just trying to play around!"
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 12:49 am

John was shivering violently as he pressed close to Carter, his tail curled in-between his legs as he he hissed and meowed loudly at Jay. He held onto Carter, he was so cold it was unbelievable. He stopped hissing as he started to cough up water.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 12:53 am

Jay whimpered as he backed away from the other before turning and running away quickly.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 12:56 am

Carter wiped him down, smiling. "You'll be fine kitty. It's just a bit cold, you'll be fine."

Nolee frowned, "You made him run off!"

"Did not! He felt guilty over what he did," Carter sneered.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 12:58 am

John coughed a little. "He deserves to feel guilty.I almost drown to death." He hissed quietly, cuddling up to Carter.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 1:04 am

Jay ran till he was to tired too, he slide down against a tree and pulled his knees to his chest. He hadn't meant to hurt John, but now everyone hated him. Jay soon started to shiver softly, he was cold wet and tired.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 5:24 am

Carter held Johnny close, "I'll teach yeh to swim kitten. Tigers can swim and I can sense the tiger in yeh."

Nolee ran after Jay, finally finding him near the woods. "Puppy, whats wrong?"
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 6:12 am

John smiled and blushed, looking down. "Well I hope your right." He whispered, his tail flickering.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 4:27 pm

Jay didn't answer, he just curled up tighter trying to get warm.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 4:52 pm

"I know I'm-"

"What seems to be the trouble out here? Why are you and your sister yelling at each other?" came Daniel's voice. Carter turned to see him standing in the doorway, a stern look on his face.

"Well, she got a new dog and her new dog caused our cat to go into the water," Carter replied softly.

"It didn't mean to. It's just a pup." Daniel shrugged.

Nolee wrapped her arms around Jay, "Lets get going."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 4:56 pm

John sighed and got up. "I just wanna dry off." He grumbled, his ears laid back and tail limp as he walked past Daniel and into the house silently.
Back to top Go down
Jay Reso

Jay Reso

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 5:37 pm

Jay was shivering even harder when they got back to the house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)   How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Much Is That Neko In The Window? (Nolee/Johnny/Jay)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next