Turnin' Me On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turnin' Me On is a wrestling roleplay site. Het, slash and femslash are all allowed. We welcome OCs, as well as celebrities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Only Exception

Go down 
+2
Payne Mizanin
Pierre Le Petit
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Pierre Le Petit

Pierre Le Petit

The Only Exception - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 5:11 pm

Pierre hissed at the intrusion. "Ow..." He groaned, never have been touched like this before. But slowly, the pain faded and enjoyed Mike's fingers.
Back to top Go down
Payne Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 5:15 pm

Mike slowly moved the first finger in and out, not believing how tight Pierre was.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Le Petit

Pierre Le Petit

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 5:20 pm

Pierre closed his eyes, clenching the sheets as Mike fingered him. He couldn't believe the pleasure he was feeling right now.
Back to top Go down
Payne Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 5:24 pm

Mike judged by Pierre's reactions that he was ready for another finger, so he slowly slid in a second finger, biting his lip as he tried to control himself.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Le Petit

Pierre Le Petit

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 5:33 pm

PIerre moaned, eyes still closed as he enjoyed the sensations Mike gave him. "Mike... please... please..." He whimpered, wanting Mike inside him.
Back to top Go down
Payne Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 5:38 pm

"I gotta stretch you, Pierre. It's gonna hurt bad enough with the stretching," Mike whispered soothingly, scissoring his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Le Petit

Pierre Le Petit

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 5:42 pm

Pierre groaned. "Alright." He sighed and closed his eyes, focusing on the motions of Mike's fingers.
Back to top Go down
Payne Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 5:51 pm

Mike stretched Pierre for a few more minutes before deciding he was ready. He removed his fingers, picking up the lube and lubing up his cock. He lined up with Pierre's entrance and looked at him. "You ready?" he asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Le Petit

Pierre Le Petit

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 5:53 pm

Pierre closed his eyes, taking a deep breath. He couldn't believe he was ding this. FInally losing his V card. He opened his eyes, looking up at Mike. "Oui..." He whispered before biting his lip.
Back to top Go down
Payne Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 6:13 pm

Mike leaned down and kissed Pierre passionately, slowly pushing past the tight ring of muscle.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Le Petit

Pierre Le Petit

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 6:15 pm

Pierre's eyes snapped open as he gasped, pain shooting through his body from the intrusion. "O-Oh... s-shit..." He whimpered, tears clouding his vision. He had no idea it would hurt so badly.
Back to top Go down
Payne Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 6:18 pm

Mike pushed in slowly and steadily. "Pierre, look at me," he said softly.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Le Petit

Pierre Le Petit

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 6:20 pm

Pierre slowly opened his eyes, looking up at Mike through his tears, waiting for the pain to go away. "It.. it h...h...hur..." He stuttered, struggling to form the word 'hurt'. And boy did it hurt. He hoped it would fade eventually.
Back to top Go down
Payne Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 6:31 pm

"It hurts, I know. It always does the first time. But it'll fade. I promise," Mike said, stopping when he was in Pierre completely.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Le Petit

Pierre Le Petit

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 6:37 pm

Pierre took a few deep breaths, trying to make the pain go away. Eventually, the pain started to fade. "Okay... go." He moaned.
Back to top Go down
Payne Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 6:40 pm

Mike slowly pulled out until just the head was in and then slowly pushed back in.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Le Petit

Pierre Le Petit

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 6:42 pm

Pierre moaned, the pleasure overwhelming. "Deeper..." He breathed, bucking up his hips and wrapping his arms around Mike's neck.
Back to top Go down
Payne Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 6:52 pm

Mike pulled out again slowly, then with a quick snap of his hips plunged back in, deeper than his last thrust.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Le Petit

Pierre Le Petit

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 6:55 pm

Pierre squeaked and arched his back. He'd never felt such pleasure before. "Mike!" He moaned loudly, his nails digging into Mike's shoulder. His cock twitched for attention. "Touch me, please..." He whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Payne Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 6:56 pm

Mike repeated that action, only going at a faster pace. He reached down, stroking Pierre in time with his thrusts.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Le Petit

Pierre Le Petit

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 7:04 pm

PIerre bucked his hips as Mike sped up as he thrusted into him. After who knows how long, Pierre felt his climax rise. "O-Oh... f-fuck... Mike!" He moaned, sweating and panting as he felt his orgasm approach.
Back to top Go down
Payne Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 7:27 pm

Mike groaned, his thrust becoming short and sloppy as he felt his own climax growing closer and closer. He dug his fingernails into Pierre's hips, leaning his head back.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Le Petit

Pierre Le Petit

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 7:29 pm

Pierre let out one last cry of Mike's name before the came long and hard, harder than he ever had all over both their chests. His body spasmed with intensity from his release. When he finished, his body sagged against the bed, completely exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Payne Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 7:35 pm

Pierre's spasming walls sent Mike over the edge and with a low, drawn out moan, came long and hard in Pierre.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Le Petit

Pierre Le Petit

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 7:38 pm

Pierre moaned lowly as he felt Mike come inside him. He closed his eyes as he tried to catch his breath. "Stupéfiant..." He murmured tiredly. Which simply meant 'amazing'. It was the best thing Pierre had ever experienced.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Only Exception
Page 9 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Turnin' Me On :: Out Of The Ring :: Anywhere Else-
Jump to: