Turnin' Me On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turnin' Me On is a wrestling roleplay site. Het, slash and femslash are all allowed. We welcome OCs, as well as celebrities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Only Exception

Go down 
+2
Payne Mizanin
Pierre Le Petit
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Payne Mizanin

The Only Exception - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:09 pm

Mike pulled out of Pierre and collapsed next to him, his chest heaving with heavy pants.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Le Petit

Pierre Le Petit

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:10 pm

Pierre turned on his side, his eyes falling closed as he immediately fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Payne Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:12 pm

Mike spooned him from behind and pulled the covers over them as he, too, fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Le Petit

Pierre Le Petit

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:14 pm

Pierre slept peacefully. But about halfway through the night, thunder boomed in the sky. Pierre jumped awake, his body shaking. He was terrified of thunder. He clenched his eyes shut to will away any tears as he tried to tune out the roar of the storm.
Back to top Go down
Payne Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:19 pm

Mike woke when he felt Pierre shaking. He kissed his neck gently. "Calm down," he whispered sleepily.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Le Petit

Pierre Le Petit

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:21 pm

Pierre slowly calmed when he felt Mike's lips on his neck. He let out a breath, pressing closer to Mike.
Back to top Go down
Payne Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:24 pm

Mike smiled a bit. "There ya go. Just breath," he said softly, running his fingertips up and down his abs softly.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Le Petit

Pierre Le Petit

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:26 pm

"I am trying. And, sorry for ah... waking you." Pierre said softly, knowing he might not fall back asleep because of the storm.
Back to top Go down
Payne Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:37 pm

"No worries," Mike said, running a hand through Pierre's hair.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Le Petit

Pierre Le Petit

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:39 pm

Pierre closed his eyes, loving when people stroked his hair like Mike was doing. His body relaxed against Mike and he fell back into a light sleep.
Back to top Go down
Payne Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:41 pm

Mike smiled and kissed his cheek, settling down and falling asleep as well.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Le Petit

Pierre Le Petit

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:43 pm

The next morning approached, and Pierre would have to start American school. Though he didn't want to. He was scared. So he stayed fast asleep. his ass hurting from the previous night.
Back to top Go down
Payne Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:59 pm

Mike woke to his alarm and groaned. He rolled over and laid flat on his back, trying to wake up completely.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Le Petit

Pierre Le Petit

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:02 pm

Pierre stayed asleep, not at all wanting to get up and go to school. He was scared shitless of being hated for being French, despite what Mike kept telling him.
Back to top Go down
Payne Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:10 pm

Mike got up and looked at Payne. He chuckled when he saw he was still asleep. He decided to shower and if he wasn't awake when he got out, he would wake him.

He went into the bathroom, starting the shower and stepping in, taking his time washing his body and hair. He stepped out about a half an hour later and wrapped a towel around his waist. He ran a hand through his wet hair as he walked back into the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Le Petit

Pierre Le Petit

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:14 pm

Pierre was still exhausted and still tired. He heard Mike shower in his subconscious. But Pierre was a heavy sleeper. Someone could rape him in his sleep, and he wouldn't even know, which was kinda bad but he didn't pay any mind to it. His nose twitched slightly, but he remained asleep.
Back to top Go down
Payne Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:20 pm

Mike chuckled and walked over to Pierre. "Pierre... Babe... Come on, get up," he said, shaking him slightly.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Le Petit

Pierre Le Petit

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:22 pm

"Nooo... shoo... aller loin..." Pierre grumbled, hurrying his face under a pillow.
Back to top Go down
Payne Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:28 pm

"Babe, come on. Ya gotta go to school today," Mike said, walking over to his closet and picking out some clothes.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Le Petit

Pierre Le Petit

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:30 pm

Pierre groaned and slowly sat up, rubbing his eyes. "I can tell this is going to be the worse day of my life." He huffed as he got up and headed into the bathroom for a shower.
Back to top Go down
Payne Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:32 pm

Mike rolled his eyes and got dressed before putting his hair into a fauxhawk and slipping on some shoes. He hoped that Payne didn't do anything stupid.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Le Petit

Pierre Le Petit

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:37 pm

Pierre finished his shower and went back to his room in a towel. He put on skinny jeans and a white button up, sleeves rolled up to the elbows. He put on his Keds, and styled his already tousled hair. He finished and went downstairs for breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Payne Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:43 pm

Mike was downstairs, clad in boot-cut, fitted jeans, a blue t-shirt with a black tribal design that hugged his muscles. On his feet were a pair of blue and black Nikes.

Payne was wearing a pair of fitted jeans, a grey t-shirt under a black leather jacket and boots, giving him that bad boy look. The two brothers were eating breakfast in silence.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Le Petit

Pierre Le Petit

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:46 pm

Pierre could feel the tension in the room... again. It was getting tiring really. He sighed and finished his breakfast. He held back a breath of relief when his phone rang. He escaped the tension filled room and talked to his mother on his phone, in French like always.
Back to top Go down
Payne Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:51 pm

When Pierre was out of ear shot, Mike looked at his brother. "Whatever your issue is, you need to get over it. You better not do anything in school to him today," he warned.

Payne just rolled his eyes. "Whatever you say, Michael."

Mike rolled his eyes and they fell into silence again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Only Exception
Page 10 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Turnin' Me On :: Out Of The Ring :: Anywhere Else-
Jump to: