Turnin' Me On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turnin' Me On is a wrestling roleplay site. Het, slash and femslash are all allowed. We welcome OCs, as well as celebrities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Only Exception

Go down 
+2
Payne Mizanin
Pierre Le Petit
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Payne Mizanin

The Only Exception - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:12 pm

Mike didn't care about how embarrassing his hard on was. all he wanted to do was take care of the problem. Actually, he wanted Pierre to take care of the problem. "This is your fault," Mike told him, noting that Pierre was staring at his crotch. Mike stared at him with lustful eyes.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Le Petit

Pierre Le Petit

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:20 pm

Pierre blushed deeply. "O-Oh... I..." He said, not knowing what to do as he stared at Mike'd crotch. "You want... me, no?" He finally got out.
Back to top Go down
Payne Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:26 pm

"Yes," Mike breathed, stepping toward Pierre.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Le Petit

Pierre Le Petit

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:29 pm

Pierre let out a breath. "I see." He whispered and looked up at Mike. "Tell me what you want me to do." He breathed, looking up into his eyes as Pierre was pretty short compared to Mike.
Back to top Go down
Payne Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:35 pm

Mike leaned down, kissing Pierre gently. He cupped his face, leading him backwards until Pierre was between him and the wall.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Le Petit

Pierre Le Petit

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:39 pm

Pierre moaned quietly and kissed back, though nerves ate away at him on the inside. He was so young, and doesn't turn 16 until another few weeks. He was so scared, yet he wanted Mike. He knew that much.
Back to top Go down
Payne Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:42 pm

Mike pulled away slightly, panting. He looked into Pierre's eyes. "I wont force you into this, but you have to stop me," he whispered breathlessly.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Le Petit

Pierre Le Petit

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:48 pm

"Oui... I want to. I really want to, trust me. But I.. I am scared. I have never done this before." Pierre whispered. He was also scared of his father finding out. No doubt he'd kill Pierre if he left France a virgin, and didn't come back one.
Back to top Go down
Payne Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:52 pm

Mike ran the back of his hand down the side of Pierre's face. "I'll take care of you. I promise. Come with me," he said, taking Pierre's hand and leading him to his room. He closed Amd locked the door and then lead Pierre over to the bed.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Le Petit

Pierre Le Petit

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:57 pm

Pierre followed Mike, and let himself be led to the bed. He leaned in and kissed Mike passionately. The more they kissed, the more Pierre started to get turned on.
Back to top Go down
Payne Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 4:00 pm

Mike leaned Pierre back until he was flat on the bed and climbed on top of him, kissing him back with as much passion as Pierre was giving him.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Le Petit

Pierre Le Petit

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 4:05 pm

Pierre moaned into the kiss, his jeans getting pretty tight. He pulled away for air, shifting his hips as he moaned things in French, not even being able to think of English with the passion swirling through his head.
Back to top Go down
Payne Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 4:07 pm

Mike kissed down his neck, his hands sliding under Pierre's shirt and exploring the warm, soft skin.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Le Petit

Pierre Le Petit

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 4:11 pm

Pierre closed his eyes, concentrating on Mike's touches, how good his hands felt on his body. "N'hésites si bon..." He moaned. "Mike..." He whimpered, shifting his hips again.
Back to top Go down
Payne Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 4:15 pm

Mike pulled off Pierre's shirt, kissing down the firm, smooth chest to one of his nipples, taking it into his mouth and licking and sucking and biting at it.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Le Petit

Pierre Le Petit

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 4:17 pm

Pierre gasped, his eyes opening as Mike sucked on his sensitive nipple. "Oh Mike..." He moaned, the rest of his sentence in French. "So... good..." He whimpered, clenching his eyes shut again.
Back to top Go down
Payne Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 4:21 pm

Mike smirked and gave the other nipple the same attention, his right hand going down and palming Pierre through his jeans.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Le Petit

Pierre Le Petit

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 4:26 pm

Pierre gave a louder moaned, bucking his hips into Mike's hand. "O-Oh!" He squeaked as he felt Mike's mouth on his other nipple. He'd never felt pleasure like this before. It made him dizzy in a good way.
Back to top Go down
Payne Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 4:29 pm

Mike smirked and started kissing down his body again, his hands undoing and pulling down Pierre's jeans, throwing them elsewhere we he got them off. When he got to Pierre's belly button, he swirled his tongue around it, loving how Pierre's skin tasted.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Le Petit

Pierre Le Petit

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 4:33 pm

Pierre arched his back, the sensations from Mike's tongue spreading through is whole body. "Mike, please..." He pleaded, his accent thicker than ever with lust and need.
Back to top Go down
Payne Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 4:39 pm

Mike pulled off Pierre's boxers, licking his lips as he eyed the erection. He gripped the erection, leaning down and licking the underside of it, following the vein up to the head.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Le Petit

Pierre Le Petit

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 4:44 pm

Pierre gasped, his stomach muscles tightening as he felt Mike's mouth on his length. He moaned and whimpered Mike's name, his groans getting louder and louder. His breath was ragged, coming in short pants as he fisted the comforter.
Back to top Go down
Payne Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 4:51 pm

Mike smirked at the reaction he was getting from Pierre. He wrapped his lips around the head, sucking hard and teasing the slit with his tongue, groaning slightly at the taste.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Le Petit

Pierre Le Petit

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 4:59 pm

Pierre hissed in pleasure, bucking his hips to go further in Mike's mouth. "F...F...Fu..." Pierre moaned, struggling to get the words 'Fuck me' out of his mouth in English. THe pleasure clouded his mind, made him dizzy.
Back to top Go down
Payne Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 5:08 pm

Mike knew what Pierre was try to say so he pulled away, stripping off his clothes and situating himself between Pierre's legs. He grabbed a bottle of lubed from the nightstand and lubed his fingers. He rubbed some lube on Pierre's puckered hole and slowly pushed in one finger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Only Exception   The Only Exception - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Only Exception
Page 8 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Turnin' Me On :: Out Of The Ring :: Anywhere Else-
Jump to: