Turnin' Me On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turnin' Me On is a wrestling roleplay site. Het, slash and femslash are all allowed. We welcome OCs, as well as celebrities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Risk of Loving Someone

Go down 
+2
Alex Riley
Mike Mizanin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:13 pm

Alex held Mike close to him. He wasn't leaving his lover ever again. "You sleep good?" He asked, running his hand up and down Mike's back slowly and lightly.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:46 pm

Mike shrugged. "I've had better," he replied, leaning his head against Alex's chest.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:50 pm

Alex nodded and rested his head onto of Mike's. "I'm sorry..." He whispered. He was sorry about everything. He wished he could take it all back.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:54 pm

"You should be," Mike said softly. He knew that it was rude, and he should apologize as well, but it just hurt him so much when Alex left.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 7:01 pm

Alex nodded. "I know. I just...couldn't take it." He sighed. "Mike, I'd give up everything I have and am for you. But I am not your bitch in life. You need to realize that."
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 7:04 pm

"I know," Mike said softly, looking down at his lap.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:15 pm

"Hey..." Alex whispered, tilting up Mike's head and kissing him softly, his hand trailing gently down Mike's back.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:51 pm

Mike kissed him back, so many emotions welling up in him, a few tears falling down his face.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:55 pm

Alex kissed him even more as he wiped away Mike's tears. His hand trailed down, gently caressing his thigh, feeling the warm skin under his finger tips.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:59 pm

Mike shivered at Alex's touch. He loved this man so much.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:04 pm

Alex kissed Mike's neck, sucking gently. His hands went to softly massage Mike through his boxers, his hot breath ghosting over Mike's neck.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:10 pm

Mike moaned, baring more of his neck. "Alex," he breathed.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:14 pm

Alex smiled and nibble don Mike's neck before he kissed down his body, slinging in between Mike's legs. He took off both their boxers before Alex ran his tongue over Mike's entrance.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:19 pm

Mike leaned his head back and moaned. "Alex."
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:21 pm

Alex dipped his tongue in and out of Mike's entrance before using his finger, carefully stretching his lover.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:26 pm

Mike moaned louder, lifting his hips off of the bed and pushing against Alex, trying to get him deeper.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:30 pm

Alex finished stretching Mike and pressed his body as close as possible to Mike's, the two men molding together. Alex buried his face in Mike's neck as he pressed the tip of his cock to Mike's entrance, his arms securely around his lover as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:31 pm

Mike bit his lip in anticipation, knowing it would hurt at first but then get better. "Alex, please," he whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:35 pm

Alex slowly pushed in until he was ball deep, always loving how tight Mike was. He reached in between the,, slowly stroking Mike.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:37 pm

"Shit," Mike hissed at the intrusion. The pain faded and Mike rotated his hips.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:39 pm

Alex kissed Mike's neck and began to slowly thrust, inane out of the tight heat. "Mike... so damn tight..." He whispered in his ear, squeezing Mike's thighs.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:43 pm

Mike moaned, cupping the back of Alex's head as he thrusted in and out of him.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:46 pm

Alex smiled, loving the sounds Mike made. "C'mon babe... scream for me." He said just as he slammed into Mike's sweet spot.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:51 pm

Mike cried out. "Fuck, Alex! Right there!"
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 5:00 pm

Alex smirked and purposely missed that spot. "What't that now?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Risk of Loving Someone
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Turnin' Me On :: Work Place :: World Wrestling Entertainment-
Jump to: