Turnin' Me On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turnin' Me On is a wrestling roleplay site. Het, slash and femslash are all allowed. We welcome OCs, as well as celebrities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Risk of Loving Someone

Go down 
+2
Alex Riley
Mike Mizanin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:42 pm

Alex went to Mike and held hims till. "Baby baby baby, relax. You got him, okay? Now relax." He said soothingly, rubbing his shoulders and trying to calm Mike down.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:44 pm

"Like he has a fucking place to talk about gaining weight! Did you see that asshole? He was fat, too. And he wasn't even fucking pregnant!" Mike yelled, a little too loudly, attracting the attention of people around them though he didn't care. The nerve that asshole had. The audacity.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:49 pm

Alex winced. "Babe, babe... I know, he's an asshole. I'll kill him for you later. You need to relax though babe. The stress isn't good for the baby." he sighed, pulling Mike into their dressing room, praying Mike would calm down.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:51 pm

Mike crossed his arms and huffed, grumbling under his breath. He was still mad, but he knew Alex was right. He needed to calm down for the sake of the baby.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:54 pm

Alex sat Mike down and came up behind, gently massaging his shoulders. "Relax baby..." He whispered, kissing his head.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:00 pm

Mike leaned back against Alex, closing his eyes and relaxing. Alex always knew how to handle him. "Thanks, Alex," he said softly.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:02 pm

"Anytime baby." Alex said gently. "Don't listen to any bastard that says that kind of shit about you." He said, sitting next to him and holding him close.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:04 pm

Mike nodded, leaning against Alex. "I'm glad I have you," he said softly, draping his legs across Alex's lap.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:09 pm

Alex smiled softly, his hand running up and down Mike's thigh soothingly. "I'm glad you have me too." He whispered kissing Mike softly, his hand rubbing Mike's swollen tummy.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:16 pm

Mike put his hand on top of Alex's on his stomach. He was still worried that the baby wasn't his. Even if Alex said he would love it no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:24 pm

Alex kissed Mike's temple, gently and soothingly stroking Mike's stomach. "Stop worrying baby... It'll be okay." He breathed.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:30 pm

"I know," Mike said softly. "I just really want it to be yours and not... His," he shivered, thinking about that night.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:34 pm

"Baby, don't think about it okay?" Alex said softly. "Just relax, we'll find out when it's born. Just don't worry yourself to death." He sighed, stroking Mike's thigh.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:42 pm

Mike nodded, but he knew he would worry. It would be hard on him if the baby wasn't Alex's. If it was that... That monster's.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:44 pm

Alex sighed and kisse Mike's neck, laying him gently on his back. "Let me relax you..." He whispered, slowly unbuttoning Mike's suit. He wanted nothing more than to pleasure his lover, and take his mind off of everything.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:08 pm

Mike shivered, already feeling himself get hard. "Alright," he breathed, closing his eyes and relaxing his body.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:16 pm

Alex smiled and kissed all over mike's neck. He stripped his lover's of all his cloths off before kissing down his body. He placed kisses up his thighs, occasionally nipping at the sensitive skin. He got to Mike's hard on and started gently sucking on the leaking head.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:19 pm

Mike moaned loudly, the electricity Alex sent through his body making his head spin and pleasure well up in him. "Alex," he breathed.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:22 pm

Alex moaned. He always loved the taste of Mike. It was just amazing. He move more down and slowly slipped his tongue into Mike's tight entrance until his lips were pressed against the rim.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 11:17 pm

Mike clawed at the couch, the pleasure Alex was making him feel intensifying. "Alex. More," he moaned.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 11:25 pm

Alex plunged his tongue deeper as his hand snaked up and started stroking Mike, stroking fast, yet intensely. He pushed his tongue in and out of Mike's tight heat, loving how he tasted.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 11:27 pm

Mike was writhing and squirming, moaning and groaning. Alex knew how to flip his switch, how to push his buttons. Soon enough, his climax was approachin. "Alex... I'm gonna..."
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 11:32 pm

Alex moaned, his tongue ending vibrations into Mike as his thumb circled around the head of Mike's cock. He shoved his tongue deeper, and stroked Mike faster, urging him to release.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 11:54 pm

Mike moaned loudly, his back arching and knees bending as he came, thankful that Alex knew how to make him feel good and send himover the edge.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 12:04 am

Alex pulled away after Mike finished cumming. He sat up up and kissed Mike. "You like that?" He chuckled quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Risk of Loving Someone
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Turnin' Me On :: Work Place :: World Wrestling Entertainment-
Jump to: