Turnin' Me On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turnin' Me On is a wrestling roleplay site. Het, slash and femslash are all allowed. We welcome OCs, as well as celebrities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Risk of Loving Someone

Go down 
+2
Alex Riley
Mike Mizanin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 6:37 pm

Alex raised a brow. "Because we're going home for the week. Now get up and get dressed." He said, slapping Mike's ass.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 6:40 pm

"No," Mike said and snuggled into the blankets. "I dun wanna. Lemme alone," he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:39 am

Alex pulled the blankets off. "Babe, we're gonna be late for our flight. Now up." He urged, slapping Mike's ass again.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 3:34 pm

"I dun carr," Mike muttered. "If you want me to come, dress and carry me. I'm tired," he said.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 3:38 pm

Alex rolled his eyes. He dressed Mike before putting their luggage in the car before he came back for Mike. He lifted his lover, having to carry him through the airport when they arrived and onto the plane. he set him in his seat before the sat down as the plane prepared to take off.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:07 pm

Mike smiled and let Alex do all the work, sighing happily. This pregnant thing was working great to make Alex do things for him. He snuggled into the airplane seat and sighed, closing his eyes and relaxing.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 8:11 pm

Alex chuckled quietly at Mike. He'd do all this stuff for his lover anyway, pregnant or not. He wrapped an arms around Mike and kissed his head, watching his lover sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Risk of Loving Someone
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Turnin' Me On :: Work Place :: World Wrestling Entertainment-
Jump to: