Turnin' Me On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turnin' Me On is a wrestling roleplay site. Het, slash and femslash are all allowed. We welcome OCs, as well as celebrities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Risk of Loving Someone

Go down 
+2
Alex Riley
Mike Mizanin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 10:39 pm

Mike didn't answer, for he was passed out. He was dreaming of a happy life with Alex, one where this break up never happened.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 10:41 pm

Alex's eyes went wide when he saw it was Mike. He quickly he saw blood on his pants. He checked his pulse, thankful there was one. He didn't look too horrible so he scooped Mike up and brought him back to his hotel room. He laid Mike on his bed, cleaned him up and sat down next to his sleeping body, wondering what had happened to his ex.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:08 pm

A few hours later, Mike woke up with a pounding headache, a sore ass and no recollection of what happened.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:15 pm

Alex looked down when Mike awoke. "Mike..." He said quietly and softly. He had no idea what happened to Mike, and he was afraid to find out.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:25 pm

Mike 's vision was blurry but when he looked at Alex, he knew exactly who it was. "Alex..." he wjispered quietly.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:27 pm

Alex bit his lip. "I found you last night... in an alley. You were bleeding, do you remember what happened?" He asked softly, trying but failing to keep his feeling for Mike out of this. He was trying to move on, but it was in vain.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:42 pm

Mike shook his head. "No," he said quietly. All he knew was that he hurt.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:45 pm

Alex sighed, stroking Mike's hair out of habit. "You need anything?" He asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:50 pm

Mike flinched at Alex's touch, though he didn't know why. Alex trying to touch him sent fear through his body. He shook his head, shrinking away from his ex-lover.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:54 pm

Alex frowned when Mike pulled away. He wanted to hold his ex, make whatever fear the blond had go away like he always did. But he knew he couldn't. "Mizzy, what's wrong?" He asked softly, his old nickname for Mike slipping out.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:56 pm

Mike looked at him when he called him his old nickname. He teared up a bit and looked away, curling into a ball.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:58 pm

Alex's heart started to break a little at the look on Mike's face. It tore him apart whenever Mike cried. "MIke.... Mizzy baby, please tell me what's wrong." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 12:01 am

"Go away," Mike whispered tearfully, though he didn't really want Alex to go. He wanted Alex to stay and wrap his arms around him and tell him that he loved him and that leaving was just a joke, a mean one at that.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 12:04 am

Alex sucked in a breath. "No.... I can't." He whispered. "Mike I... I made the mistake of leaving you. Of hurting you in that ring. If I hadn't been so stupid... none of this would have happened. I'm not leavign you again." He said softly you firmly.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 12:08 am

Mike felt tears fall down his cheeks and his heart skipped a beat. He looked at Alex. "You mean it?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 12:10 am

"Every word, love." Alex whispered, wiping away Mike's tears. "But I need... I need you to understand why I left in the first place." He said, pulling Mike into his arms.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 12:12 am

Mike nodded, snuggling into Alex. He didn't care what he had to. He didn't care if he had to jump through flaming hoops and land in a pool of sharks. He would do anything for Alex, so long as he didn't leave again.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 12:14 am

Alex nodded and kissed Mike's head. "Good. Now get some rest baby." He said, settling back into the pillows and pulling Mike to his strong chest.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 12:17 am

Mike laid his chest on Alex's chest, closing his eyes and trying to fall asleep. At first, sleep wouldn't come. But eventually, the warmth of Alex's skin, the beat of his heart, the sound of his breathing, the comfort and love from his touch and embrace lulled him to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 9:59 am

Alex nuzzled Mike's soft hair as he slowly fell asleep. He missed the feel of his beautiful lover sleeping in his arms. How Mike curled up against his chest, the way he held on to Alex's shirt so he wouldn't leave. They still had issues they needed to wrk out, but they'd talk about that another time.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 7:07 pm

The next morning, Mike woke up around ten. He felt better than he had the night before, but he was still sore. And he still had no idea what happened to him. He just hoped that it wasn't anything too bad. His conscience was telling him otherwise, though.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 1:04 pm

Alex awoke the next morning when he del Mike shift in his arms. He yawned and groaned, his head hurting. He was still worried about what happened to Mike. What scared him more is that his lover didn't even remember. He'd kill the bastard who hurt his love.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 6:04 pm

Mike snuggled into Alex, groaning softly. He had no desire to get up or do anything, especially since he was in Alex's arms and that was all he wanted since Alex left him.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 6:50 pm

Alex looked down at Alex and smiled softly. It felt good to have the love of his life back in his arms. "Hey..." He whispered tiredly.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 7:20 pm

"Hi," Mike said softly, wrapping his arms around Alex's midsection, holding him tightly as if to make sure he doesn't leave again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Risk of Loving Someone
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Turnin' Me On :: Work Place :: World Wrestling Entertainment-
Jump to: