Turnin' Me On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turnin' Me On is a wrestling roleplay site. Het, slash and femslash are all allowed. We welcome OCs, as well as celebrities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation

Go down 
+2
Giovanna Bianca
Maryse Ouellet
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Maryse Ouellet

Maryse Ouellet

Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 1:34 pm

Maryse rolled her eyes. Gia thought she was hot shit. She scoffed. Maryse was the best, the most favored. Plus, this girl said she wouldnt be staying long. Soon, Maryse wouldn't have to worry about Gia.
Back to top Go down
Giovanna Bianca

Giovanna Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 4:17 pm

Gia finished her routine, couring her money as she walked backstage. She smiled as she counted, 1100, 1200, 1250, 1300, 1400, 1410, 1420, 1430, 1450...
Back to top Go down
Maryse Ouellet

Maryse Ouellet

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 5:00 pm

Maryse finished her shift and went backstage when she saw Gia. "You make good tips?" She asked with a raised brow.
Back to top Go down
Giovanna Bianca

Giovanna Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 5:26 pm

"But of course," Gia said, smirking and looking at Maryse. She always made good money. She was used to more than this, though.
Back to top Go down
Maryse Ouellet

Maryse Ouellet

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 5:36 pm

Maryse nodded. She always made more. Always. Whether it was in Canada or the US, she made a lot. She was contemplating moving to France and working there. But she was unsure. She sighed and got changed. "I am sure the longer you are here, you will make almost as much as I do."
Back to top Go down
Giovanna Bianca

Giovanna Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 6:05 pm

Gia scoffed. "I made more than you my first night in Vegas. It's not me, it's this stupid city," she said, missing Vegas. She moved there when she was 15.
Back to top Go down
Maryse Ouellet

Maryse Ouellet

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 6:09 pm

Maryse scoffed. "Please. You could not make a fraction of what I made in Canada and what I would make in France. As for Vegas? Been there, done that, they did not pay enough." She smirked as she grabbed her purse.
Back to top Go down
Giovanna Bianca

Giovanna Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 6:13 pm

Gia rolled her eyes and walked over to her stuff. She pulled out less revealing clothes and slid them on before putting on her sneakers. She hated people who thought they were the best thing since sliced bread. They irked her. She shouldered past Maryse, walking outside.
Back to top Go down
Maryse Ouellet

Maryse Ouellet

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 6:30 pm

Maryse muttered something in French before she walked out to her car. She parked into a parking lot before going in the backseat and changing into a skimpy skirt and a lace bra. She put on a big fur coat coat to cover everything before she walked down the sidewalk, other prostitutes passing her. She looked around the road, searching for her next john.
Back to top Go down
Giovanna Bianca

Giovanna Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 6:34 pm

Gia walked outside, zipping up her sweater and beginning her walk home. She got many offers for a ride, but declined them all, choosing the exercise over warmth.
Back to top Go down
Maryse Ouellet

Maryse Ouellet

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 6:50 pm

Maryse did five guys, got her money before she went back to her car, driving back to her apartment. Then men in this country didn't pay enough.
Back to top Go down
Giovanna Bianca

Giovanna Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 7:26 pm

Gia arrived at the hotel an hour later, wishing she had taken Maryse up on her offer to stay there. She hated this walking shit. She was in good enough shape.
Back to top Go down
Maryse Ouellet

Maryse Ouellet

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 7:34 pm

Maryse arrived hours later to her apartment. She put her money away, showered and went to bed. She wished she had someone laying in bed with her.
Back to top Go down
Giovanna Bianca

Giovanna Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 8:18 pm

The next morning, Gia woke up early. She groaned, but knew there was no going back to bed. She got up, showered and got dressed, ready to go through the motions of another day of her lonely, miserable life.
Back to top Go down
Maryse Ouellet

Maryse Ouellet

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 8:21 pm

Maryse arrived at work, working the bar again. She sighed. It was a slow day. Probably a few girls on the pole but no real shows. She flipped through a French magazine. It was a listing of houses for sale in France. She was seriously considering moving there. But she felt something pulling her here.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
Admin
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 9:02 pm

Gia arrived to work late. She did so much walking it was crazy. She was so tired, she just wanted to go home and curl up in a ball.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 9:10 pm

Maryse glanced up from her magazine, seeing Gia. "Bonjour." She said simply before going back to her magazine. "It is slow day. You can relax."
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
Admin
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 9:25 pm

Gia sighed in relief. "Thank God!" she exclaimed, collapsing into a chair and leaning her head back, closing her eyes. She took off her sweater, revealing a small, lacy top.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 9:28 pm

Maryse chuckled. "Yes, I know. Enjoy the slow days while they last. They don't happen often. We probably won't put on any shows tonight. Just pour a few drinks, take a fe orders." She said as she looked at a couple more French townhouses in her magazine.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
Admin
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 9:42 pm

Gia didn't reply, for she was half asleep. There was a sheen of sweat coating her body from the heat, and she took off her sweats, leaving her in booty cutters.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 9:44 pm

Maryse licked her lips as she eyed Gia. "Sexy..." She breathed, shifting in her seat as she eyes Gia's body.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
Admin
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 9:46 pm

Gia looked over at her, raising an eyebrow when she saw her eyeing her body. "Can I help you?" she asked, crossing her arms which pushed up her boobs, making them pop out of the shirt even more and look bigger.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 9:49 pm

Maryse smirked. "I am just eyeing that wonderfully sexy body of yours." She said, not hiding the fact thats he found Gia immensely attractive.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
Admin
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 9:52 pm

"Yes, I can see that. It's quite obvious," Gia said, looking at her. She really wanted to fuck Maryse right now. Right on the bar. Damn, that would be hot.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 10:00 pm

Maryse licked her lips. She wanted Gia to fuck her right here, right now. "Are you going to do anything about it?" She asked with a brow raised.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Turnin' Me On :: Out Of The Ring :: Clubs, Bars, and other Nightlife-
Jump to: