Turnin' Me On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turnin' Me On is a wrestling roleplay site. Het, slash and femslash are all allowed. We welcome OCs, as well as celebrities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation

Go down 
+2
Giovanna Bianca
Maryse Ouellet
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Giovanna Bianca

Giovanna Bianca

Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:33 pm

"I don't want to be a bother. It's fine, really," Gia said immediately. She never stayed at peoples house that she didn't know. It was weird to her.
Back to top Go down
Maryse Ouellet

Maryse Ouellet

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:43 pm

Maryse shrugged. "D'accord." She murmured as she pulled up the Marriott entrance.
Back to top Go down
Giovanna Bianca

Giovanna Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:50 pm

"Right," Gia said, not understanding what Maryse had said. "Thanks for the ride. See ya tomorrow." She got out of the car, putting her bag on get shoulder and walking inside, heading to the check in desk.
Back to top Go down
Maryse Ouellet

Maryse Ouellet

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 12:23 am

Maryse nodded and drove back to her apartment. She entered her home, immediately going to bed. She was exhausted, and didn't want to be tired for work. SO she changed and fell asleep the minute her head hit the pillow.
Back to top Go down
Giovanna Bianca

Giovanna Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 8:02 am

Gia sighed as she brought her stuff up to her room. She was tired, but not dine for the night. She had a "friend" coming at 3, then she would finish at 4 or 5.

An hour later her, her "friend" was there. She locked the door and immediately went to work, earning the extra thousand she charged him for that night.
Back to top Go down
Maryse Ouellet

Maryse Ouellet

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 8:49 am

Maryse woke up the next morning and headed to work. It was a slow day, and she was garteful for that. She wasn't on the stage till 7 pm so until then, she sat at the bar which only had a few people at iy, looking bored as she lazily flipped through a magazine.
Back to top Go down
Giovanna Bianca

Giovanna Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 11:03 am

Gia fell asleep at about 6, waking up two hours later to start getting ready for her day. She showered and blow-dried her hair before doing her makeup. Then she got dressed and grabbed her bag before slipping on her Nike AirForce Ones and leaving, starting her long walk to breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Maryse Ouellet

Maryse Ouellet

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 4:51 pm

Maryse sighed and glanced at the clock on the wall. She would have to waiter soon, and she needed someone to cover the bar. Maybe that new girl had a tending license. She shrugged and continued to laze around the bar.
Back to top Go down
Giovanna Bianca

Giovanna Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:08 pm

Gia stopped at an IHOP, eating a quick, not-so-healthy breakfast. She finished up and paid, walking to the club. She sighed, running a hand through her curly, light brown hair.
Back to top Go down
Maryse Ouellet

Maryse Ouellet

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:37 pm

Maryse let out a breath when she saw Gia walk through the door. "Hey fille, come take over the bar. I have to waiter." She said as she walked over to Gia.
Back to top Go down
Giovanna Bianca

Giovanna Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:44 pm

Gia looked at her, too tired to understand what she said. "Wha'?" she slurred tiredly.
Back to top Go down
Maryse Ouellet

Maryse Ouellet

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:47 pm

"The bar! Do you have bar tending license because I must go waiter, and I can not do tend and waiter at same time. Understand?" Maryse asked, her accent thickening the faster she talked.
Back to top Go down
Giovanna Bianca

Giovanna Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:51 pm

"Right, yeah, sure. I've got it," Gia said before walking backstage and putting her stuff down, changing into a less warm, more revealing outfit before walking out and over to the bar.
Back to top Go down
Maryse Ouellet

Maryse Ouellet

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:56 pm

Maryse sighed and started to waiter. Men felt her ass, slipped tips into her bra and made cat calls at her like usual. She smirked and flirted like always, even if she didn't want to humor the filthy pervs.
Back to top Go down
Giovanna Bianca

Giovanna Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 8:10 pm

Gia served the men and women that came into the club. Every chance she got, though, her eyes were of Maryse. There was something alluring about her, something took her attention in a way no one and nothing ever had.
Back to top Go down
Maryse Ouellet

Maryse Ouellet

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:32 pm

As Maryse waitered, she kept glancing over to Gia. It was next to impossible to catch the attention of the French-Canadian. But Gia managed capture Maryse's focus and takeover her thought all the time.
Back to top Go down
Giovanna Bianca

Giovanna Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:38 pm

Gia smiled when she caught Maryse looking at her. It made her happy that Maryse had taken an intrest in her as well. She smiled and winked before going back to flirting with the customers.
Back to top Go down
Maryse Ouellet

Maryse Ouellet

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:41 pm

Maryse smirked and shook her head. She looked at the time and realized it was time for her show. She wen tot he back and changed into her skimpy, revealing outfit with her stilettos and went behind the curtain, waiting for the music to start.
Back to top Go down
Giovanna Bianca

Giovanna Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:46 pm

Gia waited for Maryse to come out and do her show. She loved to watch Maryse, who was almost as good as Gia herself. She was to perform after Maryse. She loved performing, no matter what others thought of it.
Back to top Go down
Maryse Ouellet

Maryse Ouellet

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:51 pm

Maryse put on her signature smirk and strutted down the run way as Down On Me played through the club. Shed used the pole, used a chair, took money anyway she could, doing it all and then some. And the crowd loved it, and Maryse loved the spotlight.
Back to top Go down
Giovanna Bianca

Giovanna Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:54 pm

Gia chuckled as she watched Maryse. She was good, but Gia was better. And she'd prove it when she went up there.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:56 pm

Maryse knew she was the best. She'd prove it time and time again. Maryse was tall, blond (which was real), her eyes striking blue and lips shaped perfectly. She was better than anyone in the club. She finished her dance and walked off with her bundle of tips, wearing a cocky smirk.
Back to top Go down
Giovanna Bianca

Giovanna Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 11:02 pm

Gia finished her last drink before walking backstage. She changed into her outfit and waited for her music, ready to show just how good, how pro, she was.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 11:05 pm

When Gia's show started, Maryse didn't even watch. No, Maryse never gave that kind of satisfaction. She told the girl she was good, and that was as much as she would get. The bar eased on on patrons and Maryse sat back, filing her nails, paying more attention to her manicure than the girl dancing on stage. Maryse knew she was better.
Back to top Go down
Giovanna Bianca

Giovanna Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 8:03 am

Gia did her thing, smirking and flirting with all the guys and girls watching her. She didn't even care about Maryse right then. So was in the zone and when that happened, there was no coming out until her show was over. She knew that soon people would be asking for her. They do save the best for last.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Turnin' Me On :: Out Of The Ring :: Clubs, Bars, and other Nightlife-
Jump to: