Turnin' Me On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turnin' Me On is a wrestling roleplay site. Het, slash and femslash are all allowed. We welcome OCs, as well as celebrities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation

Go down 
+2
Giovanna Bianca
Maryse Ouellet
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Randy Orton
Admin
Randy Orton

Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 10:50 pm

"Um, oui, I think is the right answer," Gia said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Maryse Ouellet

Maryse Ouellet

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 10:51 pm

Maryse chuckled. "It is." SHe said and kissed Gia's lips.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 8:09 pm

Gia smiled, kissing Maryse passionately. She was happy. For the first time in years.
Back to top Go down
Maryse Ouellet

Maryse Ouellet

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 8:24 pm

"Gia... I was planning on going to France." Maryse said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 8:18 am

Gia looked at her, all her happiness crushed. "Oh," was all she could say. This always happened to her. She was happy and then something came along and depressed her.
Back to top Go down
Maryse Ouellet

Maryse Ouellet

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 9:01 am

"I... I want you to go with me." Maryse said, looking into Gia's eyes. She couldn't go anywhere without Gia. But she needed to get out of here... they both do.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
Admin
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 8:34 pm

"I... Don't know French," Gia replied, biting her lip. She honestly didn't care. But this kind of move, this kind of commitment... It scared her. A lot.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 9:03 pm

"You don't have to. I'll take care fo that. And the job is working in a cabaret club. I'll be like hat we do now except we don't have to sleep with anyone. All we have to do is dance, and maybe sing depending of your a lead in the show. And your just as good a dancer as me. What attachments do we have here? Working on the streets every night just to earn a meal?" Maryse asked, wrapping her arms around Gia.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
Admin
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 9:39 pm

"I... Don't know. It's just... A big step. I have a hard time committing," Gia said.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 9:41 pm

Maryse nodded. "I understand. We have time to think about it. Relax." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
Admin
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 12:20 am

Gia nodded. "Thanks," she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 6:50 pm

Maryse smiled. "Of course. Now, what do you want do? We have the day off." She said.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
Admin
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:14 pm

"Relax? I haven't had a day off in years," Gia replied, feeling exhausted all of a sudden.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:16 pm

Maryse chuckled and nodded. "Sure. Want to go back to bed?"
Back to top Go down
Giovanna Bianca

Giovanna Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 2:20 pm

Gia smiled and nodded. "That'd be nice," she said and pulled Maryse back to bed.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 6:37 pm

Maryse chuckled and slipped in bed with her.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
Admin
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 12:26 am

Gia snuggled up to Maryse, relaxing her body and closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Maryse Ouellet

Maryse Ouellet

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:36 pm

Maryse closed her eyes, falling into a deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
Giovanna Bianca

Giovanna Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:31 pm

Gia woke up a few hours later, looking around groggily. She smiled down at Maryse, running a finger gently along the blond's face.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:42 pm

Maryse's eye fluttered opened. Sh smiled up at Gia. "Hey..." She whispered tiredly.
Back to top Go down
Giovanna Bianca

Giovanna Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 4:23 pm

Gia smiled. "Hey," she said softly and kissed Maryse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Turnin' Me On :: Out Of The Ring :: Clubs, Bars, and other Nightlife-
Jump to: