Turnin' Me On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turnin' Me On is a wrestling roleplay site. Het, slash and femslash are all allowed. We welcome OCs, as well as celebrities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation

Go down 
+2
Giovanna Bianca
Maryse Ouellet
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 10:21 pm

When Maryse finished, she pulled away and stood on he floor, looking at Gia. "This will not be one time thing, understand?" She she said, though she was leaving no room for argument. She didn't wait for an answer before she easily picked up Gia, thanks to her strength from working out, and carried her to her dressing room.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
Admin
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 10:39 pm

Gia was practically dead from the intensity of her climax. Her eyes were closed and she was panting and when Maryse picked her up, she was limp in her arms.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 10:57 pm

Maryse set her down on her couch in her dressing room. She cleaned them both and dressed them before she kneeled next to Gia. "You are coming home with me, now. Oui?" She said.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
Admin
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 11:29 pm

Gia nodded tiredly, too braindead to reply.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 11:47 pm

Maryse smiled and grabbed both their stuff. She took it out to her car before carrying ia and setting her in the passenger seat. She got in the driver's seat and drove them to Maryse's apartment.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
Admin
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:02 am

Gia snuggled into the seat, fast asleep. Her breathing was even and her heartbeat steady.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:07 am

Maryse smiled softly as she gazed at Gia. They arrived at the apartment, Maryse carried her up her bed. She stripped her and stripped herself before spooning Gia, falling right to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
Admin
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:45 am

Gia curled up against her new found lover with a soft, sleepy smile.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:49 am

Maryse awoke the next morning, thankful it was Saturday. She yawned and stretched, smiling when she saw Gia next to her. Maryse caressed her cheek, enjoying the feel of the warm, smooth skin.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
Admin
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:56 am

Gia shifted slightly when she felt someone touch her, but didn't wake. She leaned into the touch with a small smile, sighing contently.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:57 am

Maryse chuckled lightly. She kissed Gia's cheek before getting up to go make them breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
Admin
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 11:05 am

Gia's eyes fluttered open a little while later. She sat up and stretched before looking around. She noticed she wasn't at the hotel. Then, the events of last night ran through her head. She smiled and got up, walking downstairs. "Babes?" she called out.
Back to top Go down
Maryse Ouellet

Maryse Ouellet

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 11:24 am

Maryse smiled when she heard Gia's voice. "In the kitchen amour." He called back as she cooked them breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
Admin
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 11:35 am

Gia walked into the kitchen, yawning and scratching her head. "Morning," she mumbled, sitting at the island.
Back to top Go down
Maryse Ouellet

Maryse Ouellet

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 11:38 am

Maryse chuckled. "You hungry?" She asked as she fixed the plates of food.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
Admin
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 11:41 am

Gia smiled sleepily and nodded. "Yeah, a bit," she said.
Back to top Go down
Maryse Ouellet

Maryse Ouellet

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 11:43 am

Maryse smiled and set the plate in front of Gia. "Bonne appetite." She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
Admin
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:26 pm

Gia smiled thankfully and began eating. "OhmiGod, this is good," she said after taking the first bite. Then she began shoveling the food into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Maryse Ouellet

Maryse Ouellet

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:29 pm

Maryse chuckled and began eating herself. "Glad you like it." SHe said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
Admin
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:07 pm

Gia finished a little while later. "Wow. That was amazing," she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Maryse Ouellet

Maryse Ouellet

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:08 pm

Maryse smiled and put the empty plates in the dishwasher. "Good. Because you are going to be eating her more often... and sleeping here... and having sex here..."
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
Admin
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:17 pm

Gia smiled and looked at her. "Really now?"
Back to top Go down
Maryse Ouellet

Maryse Ouellet

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:19 pm

"Oui. I am not letting you go." Maryse said with a sweet smile. "You are mine.. and I am yours, understand?" He asked, chuckling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Randy Orton
Admin
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 6:23 pm

"Is that you're way of asking me to be your girlfriend?" Gia asked, a smirk plastered on her face.
Back to top Go down
Maryse Ouellet

Maryse Ouellet

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 6:25 pm

"Yes, it is. So what's the answer? Oui, or pas?" Maryse asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation   Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baby, I'mma Be Your Motivation
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Turnin' Me On :: Out Of The Ring :: Clubs, Bars, and other Nightlife-
Jump to: