Turnin' Me On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turnin' Me On is a wrestling roleplay site. Het, slash and femslash are all allowed. We welcome OCs, as well as celebrities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Monster You Made ((open))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

Monster You Made ((open)) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster You Made ((open))   Monster You Made ((open)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:21 pm

Jerry rounded on Drew, a look in his eyes that said not to test him. "McIntyre, I've heard these lies before. Hell, I've used half of 'em. You plan on 'courting' Nolee and after she's let you be with her and take what you want, you'll dump her."

Nolee looked at Drew, frowning before walking over to him, "Daddy I'm not a little girl anymore. I can make my own decisions. I want to go with Drew."
Back to top Go down
Drew McIntyre

Drew McIntyre

PostSubject: Re: Monster You Made ((open))   Monster You Made ((open)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 2:10 pm

Drew put his arm around Nolee's shoulder before pushing her gently towards Jerry, keeping his eyes on the Legend.

"Go with yer Da Nols. Ah'll prove tae him that Ah'm not like the other in the back. Ah won't be the reason that you and yer Da have a falling out." He to her hand and kissed the back of it, giving Nolee the brightest smile he could muster even though his day was shattered and left looking bleak. "Until we meet again Lassie."

He picked up his bags and moved towards the door, nodding stiffly to Jerry before heading down the hall; keeping his mumbling to himself until he well out of ear shot about the old man.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Monster You Made ((open))   Monster You Made ((open)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 3:05 am

Nolee watched Drew leave the room, tears in her eyes before turning to Jerry. "How dare you dad! I was happy!"

"He's just going to hurt you pumpkin. I know guys like him!" Jerry replied.

"Then that was my choice to make," frowned Nolee. "If you cost me my shot with him...I swear I'll never forgive you..."
Back to top Go down
Drew McIntyre

Drew McIntyre

PostSubject: Re: Monster You Made ((open))   Monster You Made ((open)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:30 pm

Drew waited in the airport for what seemed like forever, his eyes wandering over talent and crew alike looking Nolee. He couldn't help it, even if she was with Jerry at least maybe the Veteran would let them talk in public together.

However he didn't see her at all before the plane boarded and he scowled as he found himself shoved between Mark Calaway and Glenn Jacobs. Great, just wot I wanted. Tae be sandwiched between the aging brothers of lamitude. If they get handsy Imma show them.

Somewhere in the middle of the flight he dozed off, settling against Glenn and using the large man as a pillow while Mark did the same to him.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Monster You Made ((open))   Monster You Made ((open)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:36 pm

Nolee sighed, sitting on the plane next to a gabbing Kelly Kelly. She didn't like the girl, didn't want to sit next to her. She would have much rather been sitting next to Drew and resting her head on his shoulder. She knew work wouldn't allow them much time to talk to each other, her job as a backstage interviewer only requiring her to be busy part of the time while as a wrestler he'd be busy a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Drew McIntyre

Drew McIntyre

PostSubject: Re: Monster You Made ((open))   Monster You Made ((open)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:14 pm

The plane touched down and he jerked away when he was shoved rudely to the side; Glenn scowling and wiping the drool off his arm. With a red face he stood and straightened his clothes, not looking at anyone around him as he exited the plane.

The terminal was crowded and he had just made it past the check in when he felt a hand tugging on his elbow. He turned around and when he didn't see anyone he looked down and seen a small boy with a shock of red hair standing there with pen and paper and a smile.

"Cuse me Mister. Are you Drew McIntwyre?"

"Aye." He grinned as he squatted down to be on the same level. "Wot can I do for ye little mon?"

"Can I have your autograwph pwease?"

"Of course ye can."

He gentle took the paper and after getting the boy's name left his autograph and even posed for a picture as the boys' mother worked the camera. With a smile and wink he got back to his feet and started back towards the entrance; hoping that he'd be able to find a way to spend time with Nolee once they were they were in the arena.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Monster You Made ((open))   Monster You Made ((open)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:00 pm

Nolee smiled cutely at the scene of Drew posing with the little boy as she and Jerry walked past. It was a heartwarming sight and she was sure that if he hadn't been so stuck in his ways Jerry might have thought so too. She frowned when she was walked out to the rental car, Jerry still giving her the silent treatment for earlier when she had protested against her not being able to see Drew. It was the silent treatment she hated the most because besides from Jerry, and now Drew, she didn't have very many people backstage that she talked to.

When they arrived at the arena, Nolee found herself backstage in the training area, lifting weights and doing a bit of cardio. It was this way when she was sure nobody was around. She was a hard worker, probably more so than most of the divas.
Back to top Go down
Drew McIntyre

Drew McIntyre

PostSubject: Re: Monster You Made ((open))   Monster You Made ((open)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:54 pm

He'd been stopped a couple more times on his way to his renal and by the time he was enclosed in the cab he had a large smile on his face. Most the WWE Universe might hate him but he did have some loyal fans that made what he did worth it all. He was going to head straight to the hotel and check in but he'd gotten a message from the COO and changed route; heading to the arena to see what Hunter wanted. When the COO got involved it was never a good thing and he swallowed as he walked inside; his hands going from inside to outside of his pockets and then back again.

He'd been to this arena before and knew roughly about where the COO's quarters would be but even still he drug his feet; chewing his lip and procrastinating until he could no longer do so. However luck must have been on his side because when he made the quarters he was informed that Hunter had to deal with an emergency between some of the other talent that his meeting had been moved back until later. Breathing a sigh of relief he moved down towards the weight room; since he was here he might as well get some workout time in.

The noise of someone else working in the workout area caught his attention and he peeked through the small pane glass window of the door, smiling widely when he seen Nolee going through her routine. Lady Luck was most certainly on his side at the point and he opened the door silently; practically tiptoeing across the area until he was behind Nolee.

With a smirk he wrapped his arms around her and nuzzled her neck, whispering in her ear. "Fancy see you here Nols. Come here often pretty Lass?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Monster You Made ((open))   Monster You Made ((open)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 5:55 pm

Nolee had been caught off guard by the fact that someone had wrapped their arms around her and was nuzzling her neck, turning around to attack until she realized that it was Drew. She giggled, her heartbeat returning to as normal as it could when she looked at Drew. "Hey! Yeah, I try to work out before every show. Just in case I do get a match. Silly huh?"
Back to top Go down
Drew McIntyre

Drew McIntyre

PostSubject: Re: Monster You Made ((open))   Monster You Made ((open)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:45 pm

"Ah doan find it silly in the least. It shows that ye have a good handle on wot it takes tae be a wrestler." He grins as he runs his hands up and down Nolee's arms. "Wot's say we go find us something tae and just spend a bit o'time taegether afore yer Da comes and finds us." He scowls a bit, for forces himself to stop. "Unless o'course ye don't mine if I put him on his arse...I won't hurt him none...I promise..."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Monster You Made ((open))   Monster You Made ((open)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 7:17 pm

Nolee looked up at him, her eyes locking with his. There was something that made her heart sing just being in his proximity. She smiled and leaned up, kissing him, "I'd like to spend some time just the two of us..."
Back to top Go down
Drew McIntyre

Drew McIntyre

PostSubject: Re: Monster You Made ((open))   Monster You Made ((open)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 6:04 am

"Well then. Time taegether it is." He offered Nolee his arm with a smile. "I'm at yer disposal Nols, do with me what you want." Even though his tone was light he couldn't help but worry that Jerry was going to come and force them apart if he seen together and he couldn't be certain that he was going to be able to control himself if that happened.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Monster You Made ((open))   Monster You Made ((open)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 4:17 pm

Nolee took Drew's arm, smiling at him cutely. "Well we should probably go somewhere Daddy isn't going to be. Do you have a private locker room or do you share?" She knew that she wanted to stay with Drew forever but if her father saw them together, he'd be worse than angry. Jerry was one of they few people who had power to hire and fire who wasn't a superstar. One word from him and a career could be ruined. She didn't want that for Drew.
Back to top Go down
Drew McIntyre

Drew McIntyre

PostSubject: Re: Monster You Made ((open))   Monster You Made ((open)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 6:04 am

"I'm sharing this week, but as I was comming in I noticed a park across the street. We can over there and spend time together."

Just the thought of Jerry intruding on their time was enough to make him seeth slightly and he just wanted to spend as much time with Nolee as possible.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Monster You Made ((open))   Monster You Made ((open)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 8:44 pm

Nolee smiled and took his arm, walking with him to the park across the way. She laid her head on his shoulder, grinning as she looked up at him. "I love you, you know that right?"
Back to top Go down
Drew McIntyre

Drew McIntyre

PostSubject: Re: Monster You Made ((open))   Monster You Made ((open)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 5:08 am

Drew looked down at Nolee with a quirked eyebrow. "I do now." He grinned and kissed her forehead. Just inside the park was a little foot path and Drew started down the path, linking their arms and looking around at the fragrant blooms. "Beautiful, but not as much as my company."

Drew stopped and bent down, picking a large pink flower and tucking it behind Nolee's ear, smiling as he let his fingers linger on her cheek before pulling away and starting to walk again.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Monster You Made ((open))   Monster You Made ((open)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 5:55 am

Nolee blushed, certain her blush was almost as deep at the pink flower that Drew had placed behind her ear. "How did I end up with such a great guy like you Drew? I mean, we barely talk backstage and then all of a sudden, I just have the most attractive guy on the roster."
Back to top Go down
Drew McIntyre

Drew McIntyre

PostSubject: Re: Monster You Made ((open))   Monster You Made ((open)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 6:11 am

Drew laughed. "I doan rightly ken Nols. But I'm not sorry that it happened."

He smiled down as he wrapped his arm around her waist and holding her close. It was the most at ease that he'd been in awhile and he lifted his face towards the sun to get the warm feeling on his face that felt all over. He'd definitly done something right and he wasn't going to jinx it or let anyone take it away.

"Meet me after the show taenight Nols for dinner?" He didn't want to spend any time away more than he had too in fear that it'd all had been a dream.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Monster You Made ((open))   Monster You Made ((open)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:11 pm

"I never want this to end Drew. Ever." Nolee smiled as she took his hand. When he suggested dinner she nodded but then paused, "wait...I was supposed to go for drinks with Beth and Natty."
Back to top Go down
Drew McIntyre

Drew McIntyre

PostSubject: Re: Monster You Made ((open))   Monster You Made ((open)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:31 pm

Drew stopped and took Nolee's hand and brought to his lips, kissing the back as he looked at her through his lashes. "Then keep your date Nols, I don't want to come between you and your friends. Besides if it seems as if nothing chhanges then your Father can't accuse me you of sneaking around to be at my side. Come and seek me out when you're through if you like. I'll be in mmy room watching tv. Number 324."

Drew reached into his pocket and pulled the key card from it and pressed it into Nolee's hand with a smile. "Should you feel the urge to use it Nols. I'll be abed waiting for you."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Monster You Made ((open))   Monster You Made ((open)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:44 am

Nolee pocketed the key card but then smiled, "Why don't you come with us? Beth will probably bring Phil and Natty will prolly bring Tyson. Your more than welcome to come."
Back to top Go down
Drew McIntyre

Drew McIntyre

PostSubject: Re: Monster You Made ((open))   Monster You Made ((open)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 8:43 am

"You sure you want me to come with you? Won't talk get back to your Da that you were out with me?" Drew didn't mention fact the he was certain that no one in that group liked him: not that that baothered him, he could care less what people thought of him. But causing Nolee's friends to shun her? Unthinkable.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Monster You Made ((open))   Monster You Made ((open)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:33 pm

"None of the group usually gossips but if you think we shouldn't do it then we won't," she gave him a soft smile and kissed his cheek. "I just wanted you to spend time with my besties. Natty always said that's how you know a keeper, if they get along with your friends."

Nolee blushed and put a hand over her mouth. "Not that I don't think your a keeper. I know you are."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster You Made ((open))   Monster You Made ((open)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monster You Made ((open))
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4