Turnin' Me On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turnin' Me On is a wrestling roleplay site. Het, slash and femslash are all allowed. We welcome OCs, as well as celebrities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Monster You Made ((open))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

Monster You Made ((open)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster You Made ((open))   Monster You Made ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 3:57 am

Nolee listened to his words and when his hand reached out, she shivered. Luckily for her the alcohol wasn't wearing off yet or she would have been pushing Drew away. She had never let a man this close to her before so this was a once in a lifetime thing. She nodded, "Your worth it...your the star in this relationship..."
Back to top Go down
Drew McIntyre

Drew McIntyre

PostSubject: Re: Monster You Made ((open))   Monster You Made ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 4:36 pm

Drew blushed as he took her lips again, moving so that Nolee was laying on top of him. He broke the kiss and looked up at her, touching her face gently. He had the feeling that if there were no alcohol things would be different and he didn't want to scare her off. Normally he'd be all over her by this point, making her moan and writhe on the couch, but Nolee LaCroix was different, and he didn't want to waste what he was sure was a limited time thing.

"Take the lead Nols, yer in charge this evening. Ye tell me what ye want me tae do tae ye."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Monster You Made ((open))   Monster You Made ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:04 am

Nolee looked at him shyly, tears in her eyes. She was new to this, no man had ever thought she was beautiful. She kissed him softly, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Drew...Drew I'm...I've never..."
Back to top Go down
Drew McIntyre

Drew McIntyre

PostSubject: Re: Monster You Made ((open))   Monster You Made ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 4:27 pm

The tears caught him off guard and he stopped, wrapping his arms tighter around her and just holding her close.

"Shh, shhh. It's ok Nols. We don't have tae...I mean if yer not comfortable with doing....."

His words tumbled off to a stop as he pressed his lips to hers again softly, trying to show her without words that even if he was more plastered than he'd ever been in his life he wasn't going to do anything that she didn't deem ok. When he pulled away he stood and brought her up with him, walking slowly towards the bed.

"How about we watch some television? Take our minds offa this?"

Normally this would be a kick to his libido and he'd be madder than a wet hen but with Nolee looking at him like he was some knight in shining armor he didn't want to tarnish that image. Especially since it seemed like she'd not had anyone be good or kind to her in a long, long time.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Monster You Made ((open))   Monster You Made ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 4:25 pm

Nolee brushed her hair off of her shoulder. Part of her didn't understand why Drew was being so kind to him. They had never said more than two words to each other before and now here he was treating her like she had always imagined a real man would. She kissed him sweetly back, laying her head on his shoulder. "We...we don't have to watch television. I...I mean if you really want to...to you know...we can..."
Back to top Go down
Drew McIntyre

Drew McIntyre

PostSubject: Re: Monster You Made ((open))   Monster You Made ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 9:48 pm

"Ah'm not gonna lie tae ya Nols, normally I'd be all over that offer." Drew gently touched her face, rubbing his thumb over her cheek softly. "But I doan wanna do that tae ye. Ye deserve better and...this might be the alcohol talking..or it may be the fact that I've gotten tae see ye taenight, really see ye and I like what I've seen. But I doan wanna ruin this....whatever it is." He smiled as he leaned in and brushed the barest of kisses over her lips. "Lets take this slow Nols and see where it leads us....I doan wanna be a regret in the morning."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Monster You Made ((open))   Monster You Made ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 6:20 pm

Nolee smiled and laid close to him, holding on almost as if ehs would let go and it woudl all be a dream. "I like this...whatever this is...and I like you. I want you to stay....I want to wake up in the morning and have you there next to me...promise you won't run off?"
Back to top Go down
Drew McIntyre

Drew McIntyre

PostSubject: Re: Monster You Made ((open))   Monster You Made ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 6:46 pm

Drew threaded his fingers through Nolee's hair and grinned as he tilted her head back for a light kiss.

"Seeing as how we're in mah room lassie, I doan ken Ah be going anywhere. Sae ye doan need to be worrying yer little head about that." He straightened back up and grinned as he reached over and grabbed the tv remote. "Sae little lassie, wot are we going tae be watching this evening?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Monster You Made ((open))   Monster You Made ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 8:21 pm

Nolee smiled and cuddled closer to Drew, "I don't really care what we're going to be watching. I'm laying cuddled close to one of the cutest men in the WWE. We could be watching a blank, blue screen and I'd be happy."
Back to top Go down
Drew McIntyre

Drew McIntyre

PostSubject: Re: Monster You Made ((open))   Monster You Made ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 9:42 pm

Drew laughed and kissed Nolee's forehead. "Well, Ah doan ken that a blue screen would very entertaining, but lets see wot's one shall we?"

He flipped through channels, not really caring what was on, his whole focus really on Nolee. She looked so relaxed sitting next to him, more relaxed than he'd seen her in a long while and he had to admit that he liked the look on her. Finally he stopped on some random channel and leaned back to stare at Nolee, moving hair from the side of her face.

"Yer beautiful. Do ye ken that?"
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Monster You Made ((open))   Monster You Made ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 11:07 pm

Nolee teared up as she felt Drew move hair from the side of her face. No one had ever bothered to tell her that they thought she was beautiful. Softly she shook her head, "I'm really not Drew. There are much better looking people then I am. Kelly Kelly or...or Eve Torres. I'm just average..."
Back to top Go down
Drew McIntyre

Drew McIntyre

PostSubject: Re: Monster You Made ((open))   Monster You Made ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 12:24 am

Drew pulled a face as he snorted. "Please. Eve an Kelly have nothing ye Noles. Nothing atall. An doan be lettin anyone be telling ya any different."

He shook his head and held his hand out for Nolee to take. There was a full length mirror in the bathroom and he wanted to show her what he seen.

"Come with me Noles. I wanna show ye something. Something really important."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Monster You Made ((open))   Monster You Made ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 4:36 am

Nolee took Drew's hand, "What so important? And for your information Eve and Kelly are beautiful. The fans always want pretty divas like that. A girl like me or Beth or Natty aren't...they aren't wanted..." she stood up off the bed and walked with him, "What are we going to see?"
Back to top Go down
Drew McIntyre

Drew McIntyre

PostSubject: Re: Monster You Made ((open))   Monster You Made ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 2:40 pm

Drew pulled Nolee along gently until they were standing in the bathroom face the mirror. He stood behind her with his hands on her hips and his chin resting on her shoulder.

"We're looking at one o the most beautiful women in the world. Flawless soft skin," Drew nuzzled her neck before staring into her eyes in the reflection of the mirror. "Gorgeous hair, an a wicked sense of humor. Not tae mention the most alluring eyes Ah've ever seen. Ah think Ah can get lost for days in them and never care about ever coming back."

He turns Nolee around and pulls her close, tilting her chin up so he stare into her eyes as he leans close to breath against her lips.

"Who cares wot the fans want, they have Barbie dolls if they want them, Ah prefer a woman that is a woman with brains as well as beauty, wot good is a pretty shell if they can't even work a microwave."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Monster You Made ((open))   Monster You Made ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 11:15 pm

Nolee was surprised when she saw they were standing in front of a mirror. She listened to Drew's words, tears in her eyes. No man had ever said such things. She hoped that, in the morning, he still felt the same way about her as he did now. Teasingly she asked, "Working a microwave huh? Is that your way of telling me that you want me to fix you some food?"
Back to top Go down
Drew McIntyre

Drew McIntyre

PostSubject: Re: Monster You Made ((open))   Monster You Made ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:38 am

Drew laughed as he shook his head. "Nae Lassie. I'd never tell ye to make food for me. I'm capable of looking after meself. I was merely making a comment."

Drew's buzz was starting to wear off and his voice was starting to return to it's normal deep tenor with only a small smattering of his accent. What didn't change was that he found he liked the feel of Nolee in his arms and he nodded his head over towards the bed.

"Noles I think it's time we found our bed for the night. We've got tae be up early in the morning tae get moving tae the next town." He did frown as he looked around the room and then blushed as he rubbed at the back of his neck. "I can take the couch if you want the bed Noles. I have some extra shirts and lounge pants if you want tae wear them taenight."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Monster You Made ((open))   Monster You Made ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 5:18 pm

Nolee laid on the bed and spotted the place next to her. "No reason for you to sleep on the couch. We were going to make love earlier, you shouldn't feel bad about wanting to lay here with me. But I think I will take that shirt and lounge pants if you don't mind."
Back to top Go down
Drew McIntyre

Drew McIntyre

PostSubject: Re: Monster You Made ((open))   Monster You Made ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 5:49 pm

Drew blushed a bit as he rifled through his dufflebag to get the shirt and pants, taking a seat on the bed and handing the to Nolee; picking her hand up from the bed and kissing the back of it as he smiled.

"Your confidence in me is astounding. But you're right, we were going tae make love earlier..however as a gentlemon like me mum raised me tae be I had tae make the offer in case you didn't feel comfortable." He got up and moved into the bathroom to change into his night clothes.

Once he was done he moved back out into the bed and crawled into it, patting the spot next to him with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Monster You Made ((open))   Monster You Made ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 6:46 pm

Nolee took the clothes that Drew had handed her and while he was in the bathroom getting freshened up, she changed. She ran her hands through her hair, looking herself over in the mirror, remembering what Drew had said. She smiled, turning when she heard him climb onto the bed and climbed next to him. "Its going to change in the morning, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Drew McIntyre

Drew McIntyre

PostSubject: Re: Monster You Made ((open))   Monster You Made ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 3:19 pm

Drew shifted over so that he was laying on his side and looking down on Nolee from being propped up on his elbow. His brows knit together as he pondered her words, wondering just how she had gotten to this level of low self esteem that she couldn't believe that someone thought her beautiful.

"Nay Noles. It's not going to change in the morning. At least not on my part. And if I have tae chase you down and make you see that I mean wot I'm saying then I'll do it."

He bent his head and brushed a light kiss across her lips before grabbing the blanket and pulling it up over them both, nestling against her and wrapping his arms around her small form.

"Get some sleep Noles. I'll be here in the morning, still curled around you and holding you tight. That I promise tae you."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Monster You Made ((open))   Monster You Made ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:17 pm

Nolee smiled and kissed him sweetly, curled next to him. She had never had much self-esteem to begin with as a child but as she came to the WWE to work, she realized just how much it meant to people to conform. That was part of why she didn't get much in ring time. She wasn't a pretty high flier like most of the other girls, she was a tough brawler. She didn't put much stock on her looks, prefering to rely on her strength and wisdom. And here was Drew McIntyre, the first guy in a while, telling her that she was beautiful and that he would still be there in the morning for her. To her, that meant the entire world.

Soon she was in the land of slumber, resting her head on Drew's chest, curled close into his side.
Back to top Go down
Drew McIntyre

Drew McIntyre

PostSubject: Re: Monster You Made ((open))   Monster You Made ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 4:24 pm

Drew stayed awake and watched Nolee sleep, trailing his fingers through her hair and kissing her temple before holding her as close as he could and falling asleep. Normally he dreamed at night but he just spent a nice restful slumber with Nolee wrapped in his arms.

When the sunlight came peeking through the curtains the next morning he stretched and smiled as he nuzzled Nolee's throat and kissed her lips gently. He looked over at the clock and let out a small groan, he didn't want to move just then but knew that if he didn't he and Nolee wouldn't be leaving the hotel any time soon and then they'd both be looking for a new job.

"Wake up Noles. It's about time for us tae get moving." He whispered against her ear as he kissed her jaw line. "C'mon Princess, wakey wakey."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Monster You Made ((open))   Monster You Made ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 4:08 am

Nolee had managed to avoid dreams, or in her case nightmares, that night. She slept softly in Drew's arms and even when the sunlight crept in through the curtains she didn't want to move. It wasn't until Drew kissed her softly that she woke up and she had to say it was a nice way to wake up.

She yawned cutely and opened her eyes, "Hmm...do we gotta?"
Back to top Go down
Drew McIntyre

Drew McIntyre

PostSubject: Re: Monster You Made ((open))   Monster You Made ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 1:23 pm

"Nae, we don't gotta but if we don't then we won't be having a job for much longer either."

Drew laughed as he moved from the bed, holding his hand out for her to take as he ran his free hand through his tangled hair.

"However, the sight of you laying there...layin in mah clothes...I could get used tae that sight."
Back to top Go down
Nolee Lacroix

Nolee Lacroix

PostSubject: Re: Monster You Made ((open))   Monster You Made ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 4:05 pm

Nolee smiled and propped herself up on her elbows before running a hand over her face, "I could get use to laying in your clothes."

She swung her feet over the edge of the bed and stood up, "But I would like to have a job..." she hesitated and looked around, "I should probably go get my own clothes to."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster You Made ((open))   Monster You Made ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monster You Made ((open))
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next