Turnin' Me On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turnin' Me On is a wrestling roleplay site. Het, slash and femslash are all allowed. We welcome OCs, as well as celebrities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:48 am

Mike nodded and walked into the kitchen. "Randy!" he exclaimed, taking a deep breath of Randy's cooking and smiling.

Cena stayed at Johns and tidied up a bit, his mind on his heartbroken friend.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:51 am

Randy wondered why Mike was suddenly so happy. But he let it be and smiled back. "Morning Mike. Breakfast is on the table." He chuckled, sitting downy o eat.

John awoke a few hours later. He hated feeling like this. But he couldn't help it. He just... wanted to die, without Mike.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:00 am

Two years later, Mike was back in Tampa for a few months. He had explored many places, going to Greece, Italy, Germany, France, Spain, the UK, Japan, Australia and many, many more places. He was scheduled to go to Brazil in a few months, but until then, he was home with Ted and Randy, who had taken to him living there on and off extremely well. He still had no recollection of John, and he was living life in the fast lane, though he took his time to enjoy it.

He was in the mall with Randy, Ted being at work, looking for something to buy the young heir for his and Randy's anniversary.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:08 am

The next two years had destroyed John. After the first year, it ht John. Mike was not coming back. After that, he began to feel angry. Pissed. And John wsas always reckless and dangerous when he was pissed. The night he had his epiphany he got shit faced at a club. And the horrible pattern continued. John had probably consumed enough alcohol to fill Lake Ontario. There had been a time where he was sent for coffee at his job. He ended up smashed, trying to find the beach when it was right next to him the whole time. He had ben arrested. And it wasn't the first time he'd been arrested. He was on thin ice with his job. He was always drunk. or hungover. He just drank nonstop to keep the pain away. John was on a spiral going down. He'd hit rock bottom.

His best friend Cena finally thought it was time to intervene before John killed himself with alcohol. So he took him to his second home in Tampa to get away. They were at the mall, John trying to get his mind off drinking. But he still looked pretty hungover.

Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:10 am

Mike was walking down the corridor of the mall with Randy, not paying attention. He bumped into someone and fell down, landing hard on his ass. "Owwie," he groaned.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:13 am

John looked groaned, rubbing his head, not even bothering to look at the person. "Watch it asshole!' He hissed at the man on the ground, not even realizing just who that man was.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:16 am

Mike looked at John and suddenly all the memories came rushing back. their life together, the break up, Mike leaving. His face softened and he tilted his head to the side. "Johnny?"
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:21 am

John saw Mike. He thought his heart stopped right then and there. So many emotions flooded through him. "M...Mike?" He breathed, not believing what he was seeing.. who he was seeing.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:22 am

Mike stood, his eyes scanning John. "What happened to you?" he asked softly.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:24 am

John frowned. "You! Your what happened to me." He hissed quietly, tears threatening to spill over. He knew he looked like a mess. Like crap. He just stopped caring when Mike left.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:25 am

Mike looked away, ashamed. Now that he thought about it, what he did was stupid. "John, I'm so sorry."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:29 am

"You're sorry? You're fucking sorry?" John growled. "So, see, sorry won't give me back the two years of my life I wasted trying to forget you! Trying to drink you away night after aching night. It won't give me back the ocean's worth of tears I cried because of you! So don't tell me your sorry!" He cried, hating that the tears were escaping his pain filled eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:31 am

Mike's heart broke into a million pieces. This is why he had left John at night. He couldn't have taken it if John tried to stop him. He would have stayed. "I made a mistake, John. I can't change what I did."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:35 am

John glared at Mike. "Your right. You can't change a damn thing. You fucking broke me. And that will never be changed." He said lowly before walking off, wanting a drink.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:36 am

"John! John, please! Wait!" Mike called after him, running to catch up with him.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:39 am

"What? What do you want from me Mike?" John whimpered. He was tired. It showed in his eyes. And not physically. Mike lost John's trust the minute he realized Mike wasn't coming back.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:41 am

"You," Mike breathed. "I see the error now in what I did, and I'm sorry for hurting you. I've learn a lot about life the past couple years, but it's no life without you. That's why I've never been able to establish a relationship. Because deep down, I was waiting to go back to you," he admitted.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:45 am

John shook his head and looked down. "Mike... I've destroyed myself. I know I have. Because of you. If you want me, you'll have to earn back all the trust I once had in you. Because I've been through hell and back and I'll be damned if I go back to the reason I hit rock bottom just like that. Earn it, Mike." He said quietly, pulling away.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:46 am

"How? I'll do anything to prove what you mean to me. Just tell me how, and I'll do it," Mike said, looking into John's eyes, his own hopeful.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:52 am

John wiped his eyes. "I... I-I.. just.. Just be my friend again." He whispered. "I don't need a lover right now, Mike. I need a friend."
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:54 am

Mike nodded. "Okay. I will," he said. And he meant it. He would be John's friend. Even if that meant stopping his traveling.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:56 am

"Okay..." John said softly and ran his hand over his face. "I probably look like a mess, don't I?" He sighed, running a hand through his unwashed hair.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:57 am

Mike nodded. "You should get cleaned up. Completely," he said.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 5:04 am

John nodded, starting to feel embarrassed that he looked the way he did. "Y-Yeah... Well um.. I'll see you around, right? I'm staying at Cena's house here. Come over when ever." He said, smiling softly for the first time in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 5:05 am

Mike nodded. "I will. I just... Have some things I need to go cancel first. It might take awhile," he said, smiling when he saw John's smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Turnin' Me On :: Out Of The Ring :: Homes-
Jump to: