Turnin' Me On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turnin' Me On is a wrestling roleplay site. Het, slash and femslash are all allowed. We welcome OCs, as well as celebrities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:27 pm

"Well, it makes me numb. I don't feel pain when I drink. Maybe for you, it 'depresses' you. But not me." John grumbled and sipped his drink.

Randy sighed and nodded. "I get it. But you don't think he would have waited until you were ready? He loves you to death, Mike."
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:36 pm

"He deserves someone who is ready when he is. Who won't wait years until he's ready to move in. I don't want to be that guy that hold his lover back because if his issues," Mike said, sitting on a chair next to the pool.

Cena sighed. "John, alcohol isn't the answer," he said.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Le Petit

Pierre Le Petit

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am

John sighed. "Fine, fine." He whispered and finished his first glass, not knowing that in a year's time, he'd hit rock bottom.

Randy nodded and sat next to Mike. "I understand I guess. Hope you know what your doing man." He said before leaning back in his chair.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:36 am

"I don't, but I need to see the world before I settle," Mike said, looking up at the sky which had started to darken.

Cena leaned back and watched his friend. He could only do so much, and could only hope John didn't hit rock bottom.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:40 am

John finished his few drinks before the wanted to go to bed. But he dreaded laying in a bed alone without someone with him. "Can I um... sleep with you tonight?" John asked shakily.

Randy simply shrugged before getting in the pool, hoping Mike wouldn't regret this.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:44 am

Cena nodded. "I'm just going to let Codes know, and I'll be right in," he said, smiling and standing. He walked out of the room, calling Cody and telling him what happened and letting him know he wouldn't be home.

Mike sighed and watched Randy. He didn't know id what he was doing was right, but he needed to get up and move on. John needed someone who could give him what he needed, as did Mike.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:50 am

Ted came out to the pool area, settling next to Mike. "You gonna be okay tonight?" He asked softly, referring to the fact that Mike would be sleeping alone.

John nodded and went into his bedroom, keeping his tears at bay as he saw the empty bed. His chest ached as he crawled into the bed. He couldn't even look at Mike's side as he slipped under the covers after stripping to his boxers.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:55 am

Cena finished the call and walked into the bedroom, stripping and climbing into the bed with John. His heart broke as he thought about how his friend was hurting.

Mike smiled slightly and nodded. "Yeah, I'll be okay. If need be, Ill come climb between you two and fall asleep," he said.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:57 am

Ted chuckled. "Your always welcome, you know that. You need anything?"

John felt the tears start to escape and rested his head on Cena's chest. "It hurts so bad..." He cried quiet;y, trembling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:01 am

Mike sighed softly. "A drink," he said.

Cena held him close. "I know, babe. I know," he said, stroking his hair.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:04 am

John cried for a while before he eventually just cried himself to sleep, not having anymore tears left.

Ted nodded and got up, getting Mike's favorite drink and handing it to his friend.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:09 am

Mike smiled at him. "Thank you," he said and took a drink of the mixture.

Cena sighed and just rubbed his friend's back comfortingly until he fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:13 am

John awoke the next morning with a major headache from all the crying. He remember yesterday and closed his eyes again. He knew that these next days would be the longest of his life.

Ted sighed and glanced at the time. "All right, I'm gonna head in for the night. Stay out as long as you like." He said, issuing mike's head before heading off to bed, Randy following after giving Mike a hug.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:24 am

Cena hadn't gotten any sleep but when John woke up, he was in the kitchen, cooking breakfast. He knew John was the one who usually did it, so he decided to give him a little change.

Mike sighed and got up, laying on the ground and staring at the night, Eventually, he fell asleep out on the concrete, not cuddling against anything.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:31 am

Randy couldn't sleep so he went out to smoke a cigarette. He chuckled softly, seeing Mike sleeping on the ground. He finished his cigarette and scooped up his sleeping friend, bringing him to his and Ted's bed.

John eventually got up and wondered into the kitchen, smiling softly when he saw his friend making breakfast. "Thanks man. I coulda did this ya know." he said, running a hand through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:36 am

"I know, but I know you're the one who's always making breakfast, so I figured I might as well. I was up," Cena said as he finished the bacon.

Mike snuggled into Randy, clinging to him like he was the only person left on Earth and they had just been united.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:42 am

John nodded and smiled softly. "Thanks again, for everything. I'm sorry if I kept you up all night." He sighed, sitting down at the island.

Randy ad Ted both held Mike through the night. The next morning, Randy was up and made breakfast for them, Ted holding Mike.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:25 am

Mike was snuggled into Ted when he woke up. He looked around, dazed, unsure of where he was or how he got there. "Where am I?" he asked groggily.

Cena smiled and set a plate down in front of John. "No worries, my friend."
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:45 am

John smiled and began to eat, though his appetite was not very big.

Ted groaned tiredly. "Where do you think you are?" He mumbled sleepily and buried his face back into his pillow.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:00 am

Mike looked up at Ted. "I don't know. But I don't remember getting into bed with you," he said, sitting up warily.

Cena sat next to him and watched him eat. "Don't force yourself, Johnny. Eat what you can," he said.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:05 am

"Dude, you stayed the night. You and John split, remember? You came here." Ted explained, still half asleep.

John sighed and ate a little bit of the food, not being able to finish it all. He ran a hand through his messy hair. "I feel like shit." He groaned.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:17 am

Cena sighed and took the plate, throwing the remains away. "I know," he said as he washed the dishes.

Mike made a face. "What are you talking about? Who the hell is John?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:21 am

Ted frowned. "John? John Hennigan? The drop dead gorgeous model you fell in love with but recently broke up with? C'mon man, don't play games like this."

John sighed. "I think I'm just gonna sleep for the day." He grumbled, getting up and heading back towards the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:28 am

Mike shook his head. "I seriously have no idea what you're talking about," he said, frowning as a headache started to form. "Where's Randy and his awesome cooking? I'm hungry," he said as he stood.

Cena sighed sadly as he watched his friend go. He knew this wasn't going to end well.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:45 am

Ted was about to say something more but simply let it go. "He's in the kitchen cooking breakfast." He said softly, settling back in bed.

John slept a lot. Something he'd be doing a lot. He was still hoping that Mike would come back. That this was all a big joke. He was still gonna wait for Mike...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Turnin' Me On :: Out Of The Ring :: Homes-
Jump to: