Turnin' Me On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turnin' Me On is a wrestling roleplay site. Het, slash and femslash are all allowed. We welcome OCs, as well as celebrities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:30 am

Mike froze, his mouth open slightly though he was speechless. He tried to form words, sentences, but his mouth wouldn't shape them correctly.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:36 am

The doctor sighed. "He's in room 401 if you want to go see him." He said quietly and left the man with his shock.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:38 am

Mike rushed to the room, his heart breaking when he saw the condition John was in. All sorts of machines connected to him, limp, lifeless.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:43 am

John was in the ultimate deep sleep. The darkness weighed heavily on him, refusing to le thin into consciousness. Even through his comatose state, he hoped Mike would be okay.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:42 pm

Mike spent all of his time for the next year with John in the hospital. He was on life support, and Mike hated seeing him that way, but he couldn't leave his side. He needed to be there if the love of his life woke up.

Ted and Randy constantly tried to get him to leave, with the help of Cena and Cody, but he only ever left to shower and eat, and that was rare. He didn't care about hygiene or health. He just wanted his Johnny back.

So a year later, Cena decided it was time to pull the plug. Mike had begged him not to, but Cena stood hard. He was the one who decided about John in emergencies, and John had been like this for a year. He could no longer see his best friend this way. It was killing him.

They all stood in John's hospital room, the mood solemn. Mike laid in the bed next to John, tears streaming down his face as he held him close. He had showered and dressed in jeans and the t-shirt John had always loved to see him in.

The doctor walked in and over to John. He stood next to the machine that was keeping John alive and looked around the room. His eyes landed on Cena last, and the large man nodded slightly. The doctor switched off the machine and everything was quiet, save for Mike's sobs as he held John tightly.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Le Petit

Pierre Le Petit

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:50 pm

John's eyes snapped open the second the machine turned off. He gasped, coughing slightly for air. He felt arms around him, and realized it was Mike. He ripped off his air mask and took deep breaths and wrapped his arms around Mike. "Mikey..." He gasped.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:55 pm

Mike's eyes snapped open when heard heard John gasp and his arms wrap out him. When he said his name, the tears came even faster. "Johnny," he sobbed, burying his face in the crook of the brunette's neck, clinging to him.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Le Petit

Pierre Le Petit

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:29 pm

"Baby... its okay baby..." John breathed, tears falling down his cheeks. He had no idea that a year passed. He looked at Cena. "What happened?" He asked. The last thing he remembered was meeting Mike at the mall.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:34 pm

"You passed out from alcohol poisoning and had a seizure. Then you were in a coma for year," Cena replied, the only one brave enough to break the silence.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Le Petit

Pierre Le Petit

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 7:33 pm

John shook his head. "What? No... no, please tell me that's a sick joke." He whispered, tears falling down his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 7:34 pm

Cena shook his head in the negative. "It's not. I'm sorry," he said.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:02 pm

John broker down and cried in Mike's neck. "I'm so sorry..." He cried, completely ashamed of himself.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:09 pm

Mike held John against him tightly. "Don't ever leave me again, and I will never leave you again," he said softly.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:10 pm

John nodded shakily and pressed impossibly closer to Mike. "D-Deal..." He whispered, clutching Mike's shirt.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:12 pm

Mike pulled away slightly, looking at John and kissing him gently.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:33 pm

John kissed back, shakily wrapping his arms around Mike's neck.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:11 pm

Mike cupped John's face, his whole body shaking from sobs and malnutrition.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:13 pm

"Mike... go home. Eat, sleep, then come back, okay? Do this for me. I need you healthy baby." John whispered, stroking Mike's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:34 pm

Mike nodded, reluctantly pulling away. "I'll be back before you know it," he whispered, kissing him softly.
Back to top Go down
John Morrison
Admin
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 6:33 pm

John kissed him back and smiled shakily. "I'll be fine babes. Go." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 6:53 pm

"Okay," Mike said and got up, kissing his cheek before walking out to go shower and eat and sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday   Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Turnin' Me On :: Out Of The Ring :: Homes-
Jump to: