Turnin' Me On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turnin' Me On is a wrestling roleplay site. Het, slash and femslash are all allowed. We welcome OCs, as well as celebrities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Too Extreme?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Shannon Moore
Admin
Shannon Moore

Too Extreme? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Extreme?   Too Extreme? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:10 am

Looking at the blush that covered Rob's cheeks Shannon noted that it added to how attractive he was. It look him a while to understand what Rob had said. "A couple of months? And you didn't say anything?" Shannon said eating a fry slowly
Back to top Go down
Rob Van Dam

Rob Van Dam

PostSubject: Re: Too Extreme?   Too Extreme? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 7:09 am

"Well...this isn't really something I've had much experience in," Rob explained shyly, still blushing. "And I didn't actually think that you'd be interested..."
Back to top Go down
Shannon Moore
Admin
Shannon Moore

PostSubject: Re: Too Extreme?   Too Extreme? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:47 pm

"Oh Im interested." Shannon replied with a wink setting his food aside. "Im very interested"
Back to top Go down
Rob Van Dam

Rob Van Dam

PostSubject: Re: Too Extreme?   Too Extreme? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 8:55 pm

Rob was suddenly glad he didn't have food in his mouth, otherwise he might've choked when he saw the wink. "Yes...I know that now..." He said, his face even redder now.
Back to top Go down
Shannon Moore
Admin
Shannon Moore

PostSubject: Re: Too Extreme?   Too Extreme? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 10:39 pm

Laughing softly at Rob's look Shannon couldn't help but find it adorable. Shannon smiled to Rob and offered his hand once again. "Ask anyone in the locker room who I liked and they would have said you."
Back to top Go down
Rob Van Dam

Rob Van Dam

PostSubject: Re: Too Extreme?   Too Extreme? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:00 am

Rob smiled and took his hand, this time without looking around first. "Yeah, if only I'd thought of that..." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Shannon Moore
Admin
Shannon Moore

PostSubject: Re: Too Extreme?   Too Extreme? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:20 am

Shannon smiled and looked at thier hands. "Well next time do it." He laughed softly. "They would have gladly ratted me out."
Back to top Go down
Rob Van Dam

Rob Van Dam

PostSubject: Re: Too Extreme?   Too Extreme? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:09 am

Rob swore under his breath, realising they could have been sitting like this much sooner.
"They aren't very reliable if you want something kept secret are they?" He asked, laughing. "But none of them really expect me to be...interested in other guys..." He added shyly.
Back to top Go down
Shannon Moore
Admin
Shannon Moore

PostSubject: Re: Too Extreme?   Too Extreme? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:45 am

'No they aren't." Shannon chuckled looking back to Rob. He noted how Rob seemed to swear and that made him laugh a little. He didn't care how long it took them to get to this point, so long as they got there
Back to top Go down
Rob Van Dam

Rob Van Dam

PostSubject: Re: Too Extreme?   Too Extreme? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 9:35 pm

Rob smiled at him. "Are you laughing at me?" He asked, raising his eyebrow on his uninjured side.
Back to top Go down
Shannon Moore
Admin
Shannon Moore

PostSubject: Re: Too Extreme?   Too Extreme? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:39 pm

"Oh just a little." He teased with a sweet smile.
Back to top Go down
Rob Van Dam

Rob Van Dam

PostSubject: Re: Too Extreme?   Too Extreme? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:46 pm

"Well that's mean..." Rob said, pretending to be upset. He smiled afterwards so Shannon knew he was joking.
Back to top Go down
Shannon Moore
Admin
Shannon Moore

PostSubject: Re: Too Extreme?   Too Extreme? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:24 pm

Shannon returned the laughter and shook his head. "In case my skills in the ring didn't tip you off I can be mean." He teased back and bit into his burger
Back to top Go down
Rob Van Dam

Rob Van Dam

PostSubject: Re: Too Extreme?   Too Extreme? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:30 pm

"You know, I could just say I don't ever watch your matches," Rob said, smirking. "But then again, I'm not much of a liar..."
Back to top Go down
Shannon Moore
Admin
Shannon Moore

PostSubject: Re: Too Extreme?   Too Extreme? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am

"Thats ok. Im a bad liar too." Shannon said before continuing. "I watch yours too." he said before blushing
Back to top Go down
Rob Van Dam

Rob Van Dam

PostSubject: Re: Too Extreme?   Too Extreme? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:32 am

"Well now I don't feel as guilty." Rob said, grinning at him.
Back to top Go down
Shannon Moore
Admin
Shannon Moore

PostSubject: Re: Too Extreme?   Too Extreme? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:10 am

"Good. You shouldn't" Shan smirked "I am pretty hot in the ring." He teased and pretended to fan himself
Back to top Go down
Rob Van Dam

Rob Van Dam

PostSubject: Re: Too Extreme?   Too Extreme? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:29 am

Rob rolled his eyes at him but smiled anyway. "Dude, you aren't supposed to know that about yourself, or at least you aren't meant to say so." He said, laughing at Shannon, not even realising he had just agreed to what Shannon said.
Back to top Go down
Shannon Moore
Admin
Shannon Moore

PostSubject: Re: Too Extreme?   Too Extreme? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:59 pm

"Why not? You just agreed with me that Im hot in the ring. Besides who can ignore the 'marry me' signs?" Shannon pointed out laughing along with Rob.
Back to top Go down
Rob Van Dam

Rob Van Dam

PostSubject: Re: Too Extreme?   Too Extreme? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 7:09 pm

Rob looked at him with a shocked expression on his face. "I did didn't I...?" He said, blushing again, his face in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Shannon Moore
Admin
Shannon Moore

PostSubject: Re: Too Extreme?   Too Extreme? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:31 am

"Yeah but its ok." Shannon finished his meal as he watched Robs total embarassment. It was cute and made Shannon chuckle a little
Back to top Go down
Rob Van Dam

Rob Van Dam

PostSubject: Re: Too Extreme?   Too Extreme? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 6:10 am

Rob wasn't used to showing emotions like this in public, usually being very guarded around others, so to him the situation was even more embarrassing than others would find it. Eventually he slowly looked back up at Shannon and smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Shannon Moore
Admin
Shannon Moore

PostSubject: Re: Too Extreme?   Too Extreme? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:03 pm

"How about we get out of here? Next time we can order a movie or something?" Shannon looked at Rob timidly. "If you want there to be a next time?" Shannon knew that he himself did but didnt want to assume Rob did as well
Back to top Go down
Rob Van Dam

Rob Van Dam

PostSubject: Re: Too Extreme?   Too Extreme? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:59 pm

"Sure," Rob said. He saw the timid look on Shannon's face and added "Of course I do dude. Why wouldn't I?"
Back to top Go down
Shannon Moore
Admin
Shannon Moore

PostSubject: Re: Too Extreme?   Too Extreme? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:55 pm

Shannon shrugged. "I don't know. Wasn't sure if you wanted to keep umm hanging out."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Too Extreme?   Too Extreme? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Too Extreme?
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Turnin' Me On :: Work Place :: TNA-
Jump to: