Turnin' Me On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turnin' Me On is a wrestling roleplay site. Het, slash and femslash are all allowed. We welcome OCs, as well as celebrities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Too Extreme?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Rob Van Dam

Rob Van Dam

Too Extreme? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Extreme?   Too Extreme? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:04 am

Rob quickly moved his hand away from his stiches, smiling shyly before following Shannon.
Back to top Go down
Shannon Moore
Admin
Shannon Moore

PostSubject: Re: Too Extreme?   Too Extreme? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:03 pm

Shannon started his truck while they got settled before he started driving down the highway.
Back to top Go down
Rob Van Dam

Rob Van Dam

PostSubject: Re: Too Extreme?   Too Extreme? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:16 pm

As Shannon drove, Rob laid his head against the window besides him; resting after his match and the injury he'd recieved from it.
Back to top Go down
Shannon Moore
Admin
Shannon Moore

PostSubject: Re: Too Extreme?   Too Extreme? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:18 am

"Did it hurt really bad?" Shannon asked as they drove down the road. He looked over at Rob quickly before turning back to the road.
Back to top Go down
Rob Van Dam

Rob Van Dam

PostSubject: Re: Too Extreme?   Too Extreme? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 6:27 am

"I wouldn't normally admit it, but yeah it did," Rob kept his eyes closed as he spoke "It still sort of hurts a little, but I've had worse."
Back to top Go down
Shannon Moore
Admin
Shannon Moore

PostSubject: Re: Too Extreme?   Too Extreme? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:16 pm

Shaking his head Shannon smiled a little. Normally he didn't admit when he was hurt either. But he was happy that the other man had confided in him. Taking a right Shannon parked at a little hamburger place that he hoped they wouldn't be recognized at. "It would hurt less if you stopped playing with them."
Back to top Go down
Rob Van Dam

Rob Van Dam

PostSubject: Re: Too Extreme?   Too Extreme? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 9:27 pm

Rob laughed as he sat up "I know that...but I can't help it, they annoy me." He went to touch the stitches again before distracting himself from doing so by looking at Shannon.
Back to top Go down
Shannon Moore
Admin
Shannon Moore

PostSubject: Re: Too Extreme?   Too Extreme? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 2:14 pm

Shannon felt Rob's eyes on him and blushed lightly. He parked the car and looked at the other man. "You ready?"
Back to top Go down
Rob Van Dam

Rob Van Dam

PostSubject: Re: Too Extreme?   Too Extreme? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 8:27 pm

Rob looked out the window at the place Shannon had bought them to. "I guess so," After a pause he added "As long as no one bothers us. I'm really not in the mood for that today."
Back to top Go down
Shannon Moore
Admin
Shannon Moore

PostSubject: Re: Too Extreme?   Too Extreme? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 11:07 pm

"You and me both." Shannon said as they got out and walked into the resturant. Taking a seat in the booth he opened a menu.
Back to top Go down
Rob Van Dam

Rob Van Dam

PostSubject: Re: Too Extreme?   Too Extreme? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 4:41 am

Rob looked around nervously before sitting opposite from Shannon. "Do we have to travel again tomorrow? I can't remember..." He asked as he picked up a menu; he really didn't feel like travelling after his injury.
Back to top Go down
Shannon Moore
Admin
Shannon Moore

PostSubject: Re: Too Extreme?   Too Extreme? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 12:50 pm

"Nah. Day off tomorrow." Shannon replied with a smirk. Days off meant he got to go home and work in his tattoo shop. The waitress came over and took his order. He looked at Rob. "Get whatever."
Back to top Go down
Rob Van Dam

Rob Van Dam

PostSubject: Re: Too Extreme?   Too Extreme? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:15 pm

Rob sighed in relief and ordered a simple meal, not wanting anything fancy. When the waitress left he smiled at Shannon; he liked the other man, he just didn't know how to say so.
Back to top Go down
Shannon Moore
Admin
Shannon Moore

PostSubject: Re: Too Extreme?   Too Extreme? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:36 am

Shannon felt Robs eyes on him and he wasn't sure why he was looking at him like that. Shannon met Robs eyes and waited for him to speak. "Yes Rob?"
Back to top Go down
Rob Van Dam

Rob Van Dam

PostSubject: Re: Too Extreme?   Too Extreme? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:22 am

"I...um..." Rob hadn't expected Shannon to notice the look and had no idea what to say. Sure he was confident in the ring, but this was completely different.
He sighed and mumbled "Nothing..." as he looked away, hoping he didn't look as embarrassed as he felt.
Back to top Go down
Shannon Moore
Admin
Shannon Moore

PostSubject: Re: Too Extreme?   Too Extreme? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 7:30 pm

"Must be a reason. Say it." Shannon was used to people looking at him. With all his peircings and being a wrestler he was used to it. But that wasn't the look Rob was giving him.
Back to top Go down
Rob Van Dam

Rob Van Dam

PostSubject: Re: Too Extreme?   Too Extreme? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:53 pm

Rob sighed in defeat and slowly looked back at Shannon, he still had no idea what he'd say though, so instead he looked at Shannon in a way that showed he had feelings for the younger man.
Back to top Go down
Shannon Moore
Admin
Shannon Moore

PostSubject: Re: Too Extreme?   Too Extreme? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:05 pm

Looking back into Rob's eyes Shannon saw it for the first time. Saw for the first time that Rob liked him as more than a friend. He smiled easily and placed his hand on the table for Rob to take.
Back to top Go down
Rob Van Dam

Rob Van Dam

PostSubject: Re: Too Extreme?   Too Extreme? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:06 pm

Rob looked around nervously, seeing that there were only a few other people in the place besides the staff; none of them looking like fans or reporters. He sighed in relief and smiled at Shannon before reaching out and taking his hand.
Back to top Go down
Shannon Moore
Admin
Shannon Moore

PostSubject: Re: Too Extreme?   Too Extreme? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:51 am

Shannon wondered why Rob checked around before taking his hand. Did he not want anyone to see them together because he was ashamed of like him? Letting his mind wander he looked outside until the food came.
Back to top Go down
Rob Van Dam

Rob Van Dam

PostSubject: Re: Too Extreme?   Too Extreme? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:29 pm

Watching as Shannon looked away out the window, Rob worried Shannon had gotten the wrong idea from the way he'd looked around. He continued watching the younger man, hoping he hadn't thought he'd looked around because he was ashamed.
"Are you ok...?" He asked softly, barley noticing when their food arrived.
Back to top Go down
Shannon Moore
Admin
Shannon Moore

PostSubject: Re: Too Extreme?   Too Extreme? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:13 am

Taking his hand from Rob's, Shannon look a bite of his food. "Im perfectly fine." Shannon replied and refused to look at Rob. If he was ashamed then that was his issue
Back to top Go down
Rob Van Dam

Rob Van Dam

PostSubject: Re: Too Extreme?   Too Extreme? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:50 am

Rob sighed and frowned, knowing by the tone of his voice that Shannon wasn't fine. It had nothing to do with being ashamed, Rob was just...shy. Instead of trying to fix it, Rob just silently ate his food, not wanting to accidentally say something that might make it worse.
Back to top Go down
Shannon Moore
Admin
Shannon Moore

PostSubject: Re: Too Extreme?   Too Extreme? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 12:35 pm

While eating his food Shannon kept glancing at Rob. Just looking at him for the first time in a long time. Sure he caught sight of him every once in a while but they had never really eaten together. Sighing Shannon opened his mouth to speak. "So how long have you liked me?" He asked with a small smile
Back to top Go down
Rob Van Dam

Rob Van Dam

PostSubject: Re: Too Extreme?   Too Extreme? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 10:27 pm

Rob was so lost ih his own thoughts, worrying he'd screwed everything up, that he almost didn't hear Shannon's question. He froze, almost dropping his food before slowly putting it down as he looked back up at Shannon. "Uh....a...couple of...months....maybe..." He said shyly,looking down again as he realised he was blushing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Too Extreme?   Too Extreme? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Too Extreme?
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Turnin' Me On :: Work Place :: TNA-
Jump to: