Turnin' Me On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turnin' Me On is a wrestling roleplay site. Het, slash and femslash are all allowed. We welcome OCs, as well as celebrities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Too Extreme?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Rob Van Dam

Rob Van Dam

Too Extreme? Empty
PostSubject: Too Extreme?   Too Extreme? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:07 am

RVD walked backstage after just finishing a match, holding a hand against a bleeding cut on his forehead. He had won his match so he was happy, a little cut's hardly going to bother him right?
He knew he should get it check by the medical staff anyway but Rob was stubborn and figured it was nothing compared to others he'd had in the past, so he ignored it and headed towards the locker rooms, barely noticing the person he passed on the way..
Back to top Go down
Shannon Moore
Admin
Shannon Moore

Too Extreme? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Extreme?   Too Extreme? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 2:43 pm

Shannon hung around backstage waiting to make an apperance when he passed RVD. Bleeding around here was normal. You patched it up and kept going except RVD didnt look like he was heading to the trainers. Shannon turned and ran back to him. "Hey Rob you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Rob Van Dam

Rob Van Dam

Too Extreme? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Extreme?   Too Extreme? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:29 pm

RVD paused and turned around to face him "Oh hi Shannon, I'm fine dude it's just scratch." He told him but the fact that it was still bleeding, even though he had his hand pressed against his head to stop it, said otherwise. "I was just gonna go get changed out of my wrestling gear..." He shrugged his shoulders, refusing to admit he needed looking at.
Back to top Go down
Shannon Moore
Admin
Shannon Moore

Too Extreme? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Extreme?   Too Extreme? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:43 am

Sighing he went up to the other man and assesed the damage. "Listen, take it from someone who has had as many cuts as he has birthdays, just go get it checked out." Shannon was known for getting cut during a mactch even in the safest ones. Not than many were safe but still. He worried about Rob.
Back to top Go down
Rob Van Dam

Rob Van Dam

Too Extreme? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Extreme?   Too Extreme? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 11:31 am

"What's so bad about a little cut?" Rob asked, not that he'd even seen it himself. "I'm sure it's nothing dude..." That was a lie, he was just too stubborn to admit that it actually did hurt; a lot.
He realised he felt dizzy too, his head bleeding more than he thought. Rob closed his eyes and hoped the pain would go away but it didn't; instead when he opened them again he felt worse, almost falling over. He reached out, putting a hand on Shannon's shoulder to stop himself falling and slowly stood up straight again, looking at the younger man with his golden brown eyes; a look of apology on his face.
Back to top Go down
Shannon Moore
Admin
Shannon Moore

Too Extreme? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Extreme?   Too Extreme? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:34 pm

"No your not Rob. Come on." Shannon put his arm under Rvd's and walked him slowly to the trainer. The blood was falling in little drops as they walked towards the trainer. He didn't care what he missed.
Back to top Go down
Rob Van Dam

Rob Van Dam

Too Extreme? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Extreme?   Too Extreme? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 11:45 pm

Rob sighed as Shannon led him to the trainers, pressing his other hand back against the cut, finally giving in. He pulled a face at the pain, watching the blood that dripped from his head, frowning.
"I really should be less stubborn huh?" He asked Shannon.
Back to top Go down
Shannon Moore
Admin
Shannon Moore

Too Extreme? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Extreme?   Too Extreme? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:23 am

"Your no more stubborn than Jeff is." Shannon smiled as they arrived at the trainors office. He led RVD in and sat him on the table. "Too bad there are no trainors in here." Shannon grumbled softly
Back to top Go down
Rob Van Dam

Rob Van Dam

Too Extreme? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Extreme?   Too Extreme? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 9:45 pm

RVD rolled his eyes, trying not to smile "Typical of them not to be here, theyre probably dealing with the mess I left in the ring..." He watched Shannon, trying to figure out why he cared that Rob was hurt; in the business people often cared only about themselves and the teams they worked with.
Back to top Go down
Shannon Moore
Admin
Shannon Moore

Too Extreme? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Extreme?   Too Extreme? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 10:26 pm

Shannon went across the room and got the first aid kit before putting on gloves. "No worries. I can do this." He was used to things like this. Shannon took care of Jeff when he got hurt but that was as a brother. He cared for RVD more than a brother
Back to top Go down
Rob Van Dam

Rob Van Dam

Too Extreme? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Extreme?   Too Extreme? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:46 am

RVD was staring at the floor, too dizzy to really be paying much attention anymore. When he looked up he saw Shannon putting on gloves.
"What are you doing...?" He asked, raising his eyebrow on the side of his face that wasn't hurt.
Back to top Go down
Shannon Moore
Admin
Shannon Moore

Too Extreme? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Extreme?   Too Extreme? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 2:21 pm

"Fixing you up." He replied shortly before sitting next to RVD. He took out some guaz before taking out the alcohol and putting it on his eyebrow. "I know it stings but I have to clean it." Shannon said when RVD winced a little.
Back to top Go down
Rob Van Dam

Rob Van Dam

Too Extreme? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Extreme?   Too Extreme? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:05 pm

Rob pulled a face as he leaned away from Shannon, raising a hand to cover the injury again. "You think they'd make it sting less." He said frowning.
Back to top Go down
Shannon Moore
Admin
Shannon Moore

Too Extreme? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Extreme?   Too Extreme? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:57 pm

Shannon laughed. "Well they haven't so stop moving." He went back to the first aide kit and got out needle and thread. "You need stitches Rob."
Back to top Go down
Rob Van Dam

Rob Van Dam

Too Extreme? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Extreme?   Too Extreme? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 3:00 am

Rob frowned, he hated having to get stitches "Do I really have to?" He looked down at the needle and thread in Shannon's hand then looked back up at Shannon and sighed.
"Just get it over and done with then please Shannon." RVD smiled at Shannon, figuring he should be nicer; Shannon was only trying to help after all.
Back to top Go down
Shannon Moore
Admin
Shannon Moore

Too Extreme? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Extreme?   Too Extreme? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:12 pm

Smiling Shannon nodded. "I will be sure to make it painless." he said as he started to sew. He was used to having to do this. At a tattoo shop people wanted the strangest things done.
Back to top Go down
Rob Van Dam

Rob Van Dam

Too Extreme? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Extreme?   Too Extreme? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:32 pm

RVD returned the smile and closed his eyes before Shannon started sewing, not wanting to watch it. He wasn't scared of neddles, he just didn't like having to get stitches. When Rob opened his eyes again, he found Shannon closer than he expected.
Back to top Go down
Shannon Moore
Admin
Shannon Moore

Too Extreme? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Extreme?   Too Extreme? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 8:42 pm

"I umm needed to get a better look." Shannon said blushing lightly. This close he could see all he thought was cute about Rob. His eyes for one made Shannon swoon. Licking his lips Shannon went back to the sewing trying to concentrate
Back to top Go down
Rob Van Dam

Rob Van Dam

Too Extreme? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Extreme?   Too Extreme? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 10:32 pm

Rob would've nodded, but remembered he couldn't while Shannon was fixing his head. Instead he just sat there watching Shannon, almost staring at him.
Back to top Go down
Shannon Moore
Admin
Shannon Moore

Too Extreme? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Extreme?   Too Extreme? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:03 pm

Shannon felt Robs eyes on him. He met his eyes as he finished sewing. Taking a chance he leaned close and quickly kisses the cut.
Back to top Go down
Rob Van Dam

Rob Van Dam

Too Extreme? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Extreme?   Too Extreme? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 11:08 pm

When Shannon leaned closer, Rob gently put a hand on his shoulder, stopping him from moving away. He stared at Shannon for a few seconds before pulling him into a hug as his way of saying thank you.
Back to top Go down
Shannon Moore
Admin
Shannon Moore

Too Extreme? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Extreme?   Too Extreme? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 7:34 pm

Shannon blushed and hugged Rob back breathing him in.
Back to top Go down
Rob Van Dam

Rob Van Dam

Too Extreme? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Extreme?   Too Extreme? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 11:32 pm

"Thanks." Rob said quietly as he hugged him. Eventually he let Shannon go and smiled at him, suddenly glad there weren't any trainers in the room.
Back to top Go down
Shannon Moore
Admin
Shannon Moore

Too Extreme? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Extreme?   Too Extreme? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:37 pm

Smiling Shannon put everything back where he found it. "Anytime. I mean I could let you just bleed." shannon was also happy there werent any trainors in the room.
Back to top Go down
Rob Van Dam

Rob Van Dam

Too Extreme? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Extreme?   Too Extreme? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 11:22 pm

Rob shook his head. "I don't think that would be a good idea, what if I'd passed out dude?" He raised an eyebrow as he asked and added "Some people might not like that..." when Shannon was facing him again, a small smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Too Extreme? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Extreme?   Too Extreme? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Too Extreme?
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Turnin' Me On :: Work Place :: TNA-
Jump to: