Turnin' Me On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turnin' Me On is a wrestling roleplay site. Het, slash and femslash are all allowed. We welcome OCs, as well as celebrities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Risk of Loving Someone

Go down 
+2
Alex Riley
Mike Mizanin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 5:53 pm

Mike sighed, relaxing his body against Alex's. "I love you," he said softly.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 5:54 pm

"I love you too. Now rest." Alex whispered, rubbing his back soothingly.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 5:58 pm

Mike nodded and slowly relaxed completely, his eyes shut, his breath even as rested, his slumber peaceful.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 5:59 pm

Alex sighed and soon fell asleep as well, his lover in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:04 pm

A few weeks passed and Mike could feel and see himself getting bigger, and it was irritating. He wasn't eating more than usual and he wasn't exercising less. There was no reason he should be gaining weight.

He stood in front of the mirror, looking at his stomach, which now looked like it had a "baby bump" as some people call it. He whimpered a bit. He could NOT be getting fat.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:07 pm

Alex walked into the room, coming back from a signing. He saw Mike in front of the mirror.. again. He sighed and came up behind him, wrapping his arms around Mike. "Babe, you're not fat..." He said. THough Mike's tummy was swelling a bit... he did't want to hurt Mike's feelings. He knew how Mike could get with these kinds of things.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:16 pm

"Yes I am! Look at me! Do you see this? My abs are gone! I have a goddamn baby bump!" Mike exclaimed, his eyes wide as he looked at Alex in the mirror.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:18 pm

Alex winced. "Babes, I don't think you're... pregnant." He said nervously. He turned Mike around and lifted his shirt, observing the swell on his stomach. He put his hand on it. It was definitely NOT fat. "Baby there is definitely something in there." He said. "So we know you're not fat."
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:22 pm

Mike's eyes widened even more. "I'm PREGNANT?!" he exclaimed. "No. I'm a dude. I'm not pregnant. That's for girls. Not men," he argued, though he knew it explained the wait gain and pains he was feeling.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:24 pm

Alex winced. "Well it's not fat Mike. Feel it." He said, putting one of Mike's hand on his stomach. "It's hard. And it's all in your abdomen." He said. "I think you're pregnant, babe."
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:27 pm

"No. No-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no! I can't be. I'm- I'm only 30! And I still have my career ahead of me. And- And- And- No. I just, I can't be. It's..." Mike started ranting, unable to process this.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:29 pm

"BABE!" Alex snapped, holding Mike's shoulders. "Listen to me. Number 1, you're not aline in this, okay? I'm here for you. ANd I always will be. Number 2, you'll be able to wrestle after the baby. We can take turns staying home with him/her. And number 3... well I don't have one except to tell you I love you, and I'll help you through this." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:50 pm

Mike calmed down a bit from Alex's touch and his words. He knew all that. He just... He was pregnant. This was going to be weird. He... He was going to have Alex's kid. Or... Was he? "What if it's not yours?" he asked smally, looking up at Alex with child's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:54 pm

Alex sighed and put his hands on both of Mike's cheeks, stroking them gently. "I'll still love you, and this kid as my own." He whispered, kissing his forehead gently. "Everything will work out, baby..." He wrapped his arms Mike and pulled him close, chuckling quietly as he felt Mike's baby bump press gently against his abs.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 7:03 pm

Mike clung to Alex, tears stinging his eyes. He had no clue why he was gonna cry, but he was, and he wouldn't be able to stop it. Soon, the tears were streaking down his face and creating a wet spot on Alex's shirt.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 7:13 pm

Alex sighed and rubbed Mike's back, not saying anything. He didn't know what the tears were for, but he knew not to question it, and to just comfort his lover. "It's okay baby doll... I'm rich there." He whispered, holding him tight.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 7:18 pm

Mike cried for a while, just clinging to Alex. Soon, though, he calmed down, the tears stopping. Which was good because he was starting to get a headache. He looked at Alex shirt, which now had a big wet spot on his chest. "I'm sorry," he whispered, wiping his wet cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 7:21 pm

Alex chuckled softly. "It's just a shirt, baby doll." He said, wiping away a few of Mike's tears. "Don't be sorry." He whispered, kissing Mike's forehead. "You up for the show tonight? You'd doing that subway bit I think... I can call out if you don't feel like it." He said, lightly rubbing Mike's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 7:29 pm

"No, no. I can do it. It's not like I have any wrestling to do. I think I can handle a promo tonight," Mike said to Alex. "I'm just gonna take a quick shower. I'll be out in, like, ten minutes," he said, kissing Alex's cheek before going to the bathroom to shower. He hoped nobody said anything about him getting bigger. That might make him cry. Again.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 7:32 pm

Alex nodded and gathered his stuff together, as he had a match. When he was ready, he chilled back on the bed, flipping through the channels as he waited for Mike to finish getting ready.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 7:34 pm

Mike took a quick shower, wrapping a towel around his waist before walking into the room and getting dressed.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 7:38 pm

Alex eyed Mike's baby bump. He'd kill anyone who said anything and hurt his lover's feelings. Later that night, Alex was sitting in the back, watching Mike's promo on Subway. He frowned when the Subway guy got a microphone, not sure if that was in the script.

"Mike, you need to learn to shut your mouth and stick to what you know. Plus... it's not like you need to eat anymore food, so put the sub down. With the weight you've gained, you'll be fine without a few days of food." The man smirked.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:31 pm

Mike froze, having his back to Jared. He growled and turned around, lunging at him before anyone could stop him. He tackled him to the ground, punching him in the face repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:36 pm

Alex's eyes went wide and bit his lip. "Shit..." he breathed and went to the gorilla. Security prevented him from going out so he waited until the fight was over and for Mike to come to the back.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:39 pm

Mike was eventually pulled off of Jared by security. "I'll fucking kill you," he growled as he was pulled away, up the ramp and backstage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Risk of Loving Someone
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Turnin' Me On :: Work Place :: World Wrestling Entertainment-
Jump to: