Turnin' Me On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turnin' Me On is a wrestling roleplay site. Het, slash and femslash are all allowed. We welcome OCs, as well as celebrities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Risk of Loving Someone

Go down 
+2
Alex Riley
Mike Mizanin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Randy Orton
Admin
Randy Orton

The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:38 pm

Mike smiled dreamily at Alex, his eyes half-lidded. "Uh huh," he breathed, his chest rising and falling with pants.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:51 pm

Alex chuckled and stood up. He cleaned Mike up before dressing him and picking him up along with their stuff, going out to the car and setting Mike in the passenger seat.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:13 pm

"I love you, Alex Riley," Mike mumbled before falling asleep before Alex even shut the door.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:20 pm

Alex chuckled as he sat in the driver's seat. "I love you too Michael Mizanin." He whispered, gazing at his sleeping lover before driving them to the hotel. They got there and Alex carried Mike to their room, setting him on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:29 pm

Mike snuggled into the bed, sighing softly. The fight with Jared had taken a lot out of him.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:32 pm

Alex slid in bed next to Mike, spooning him from behind. He wrapped this arms tight around him, and held him close as he drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:36 pm

Mike slept late the next morning and when he woke up, he felt like he was going to throw up. He rushed into the bathroom, opening the toilet just in time to puke up his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:35 am

Alex was awake in an instant when he heard retying. He yawn sand went in tot he bathroom, rubbing Mike's back as he retched. He felt bad Mike would have to go through this.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:37 am

"Ewwwww," Mike groaned after he finished. "I hate throwing up. It fucking sucks," he whimpered, looking at Alex.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:52 am

"I know babe, I know." Alex said softly as he wiped Mike's face clean with a damp facecloth. When he finished, he carried Mike back to bed.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 1:07 am

Mike clung to him. "Lexieeeeee," he groaned, rubbing his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 1:12 am

"My poor baby." Alex said, holding Mike close and soothingly rubbing his stomach. "Just relax sweetheart." He said, kissing Mike's temple.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 1:14 am

Mike rested his head on Alex's chest, closing his eyes and relaxing. "What do we have to do today?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 1:17 am

Alex thought for a minute. "Signing." He said, his face buried in Mike's short, soft, scented hair.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 1:24 am

Mike groaned. "I don't wanna gooooooo," he groaned.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 1:25 am

"I know sweetie, I know. I can try and call out, though I don't know if Vince will let you..." Alex sighed.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 1:39 am

"Tell him to fuck off, 'cause I'm not fucking doing it. Tell Randy or Super Cena to do it. Or even Evan or Sin Cara. I don't care, so long as it's not me," Mike said rudely.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:23 pm

Alex blinked. "I'll cancel." He said and four his cell phone. After calling Vince and telling him Mike and himself weren't coming into work one way or another, he hung up and wrapped his arms tightly around Mike, holding him close.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:06 pm

Mike relaxed against Alex, closing his eyes. He sighed softly. He knew that this was just the beginning of what was gonna happen.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:09 pm

Alex ran his up and down Mike's side lazily, loving the feel of the man against him. He closed his eyes, drifting off into a light sleep.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:25 am

Mike fell asleep as well, pressed close to Alex. He didn't know what was in store for them, but he knew that with Alex, he could get through anything.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:30 am

The next morning, Alex awoke early. They would have the week off and for that, he was happy. He just wanted to relax at home with his lover in their shared condo in LA.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 4:42 pm

Mike slept all through the night and well into the next day. He just felt so tired. He knew he would be doing a lot of sleeping for the next nine months.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 4:52 pm

Alex packed all their stuff before going to wake up his lover. "C'mon baby, time to wake up, time to go home." He said softly, gently shaking the smaller man awake.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 6:34 pm

Mike groaned. "Noooooo," he whined as he slowly woke up. "Whyyyyyy did you wake me up?! Whyyyyyyyyy?!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Risk of Loving Someone
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Turnin' Me On :: Work Place :: World Wrestling Entertainment-
Jump to: