Turnin' Me On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turnin' Me On is a wrestling roleplay site. Het, slash and femslash are all allowed. We welcome OCs, as well as celebrities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Risk of Loving Someone

Go down 
+2
Alex Riley
Mike Mizanin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 6:00 pm

Alex snarled and grabbed Mike's neck. His anger rose and rose. He'd been taking Mike's shit for too long, and that fueled his anger, which was dangerous as this wasn't supposed to be real. He manhandled Mike, roughing him up for real as his temper got out of control.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 6:04 pm

Mike was angry at Alex for leaving him, but the more he thought about it, he didn't blame him. Alex was getting the upper hand, and Mike felt exhausted, even with all the sleep he had gotten the night before. He sighed and fought Alex, but didn't make any moves to try and win. He was fine with letting Alex win this time.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 6:08 pm

Alex could see Mike was giving up and didn't want to fight he pinned him, his body covering Mike's, their' chests pressed tog ether. He looked down at Mike, and couldn't help but think that this is how they looked when they made love. He looked into Mike's eyes as the ref made the three count.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 6:13 pm

Mike was intensely aware of Alex against him. His heart beat increased and he stared into Alex's eyes, thinking of all the times they had made love like this, all the times they cuddled afterwards. Tears sprang to his eyes and as soon as the ref hit the mat the third time and Alex got up, he rolled out of the ring and walked backstage, tears running down his face as soon as he was away from the cameras.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 6:20 pm

Alex sighed and stood, putting on a faux happy face because of his victory. But it was bittersweet. He saw Mike's tears before he left the ring. He went backstage, catching up with Mike. "Mike... you okay?" He asked, though he knew the answer. He just felt obligated to ask.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 6:26 pm

"Why do you care? I'm not your problem anymore, so just leave me alone," Mike snapped before walking away, his lower lip trembling as he tried to keep in the tears until he was in a more private place. He got to his locker room, slamming and locking the door before sliding down the door. He brought his knees up to his chest and wrapped his arms around his legs, breaking down into sobs.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 6:32 pm

Alex sighed and shook his head. He headed to his locker room and got dressed. It felt strange, not having his usual blond, ball of energy bouncing around the room and gushing how 'awesome' their match was. To not hear that sweet, charming laugh anymore. But he'd get used to living without it. He's have to.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 6:36 pm

Mike didn't know how long he sat there and cried, but eventually he pulled himself together enough to get dressed and get to the hotel. He headed straight to the bar, sitting at the bar and ordering a bottle of Daniels and a shot glass.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 6:42 pm

A man eyes the pretty little blond from across the bar. He watched the man take shot after shot of JD till he was tipsy, but not too much. FInally, the stranger got up and sat next to Mike, his intentions for mike not at all good. 'Hello there." He said smoothly.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 6:46 pm

Mike looked at the man, frowning. "Do I know you?" he slurred, on his way to being wasted.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 7:04 pm

The man smirked, a tiny bag of orderless, GHB in his pocket, ready to slip it in Mike's drink the minute he looked away. "No, you don't. But I'd like to get to know you." He purred. He was going to have Mike, whether the blond was willing.... or not.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 7:09 pm

Mike smiled warily. "Listen, I'm glad you're a fan and all, but I just want to be alone right now. So, if you don't mind..." he trailed off, hoping the man would get the hint.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 7:12 pm

The man raised a brow. "I don't think you're going to be alone anytime soon." He lowly, his hand rubbing Mike's thigh. When Mike looked down at his hand, the man used his other hand to slip the powder Mike's drink. "How about I take you to my car..."
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 7:17 pm

"How about you go to your car and just leave me the fuck alone?" Mike growled, downing his drink, unaware of the drugs that had been put in it.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 7:20 pm

The man smirked when Mike downed his drink. "Oh sweetheart, you'll regret those words in a couple minutes." He sighed, waiting for the drugs to kick into Mike's system.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 7:23 pm

Mike got up, only to fall right back down from dizziness. "Ohhhh," he groaned, blinking rapidly to try and clear his vision.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 7:25 pm

The man chuckled lowly and grabbed Mike, pulling him up and wrapping a tight arm around his waist. "You're coming with me." He whispered and pulled a stumbling Mike out to his car.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 7:39 pm

Mike didn't know what was going on, and he didn't know what was about to happen to him. All he knew was dizziness, and he had a vague sense that he was moving.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 10:00 pm

The man pushed Mike in the backseat of his car and wasted no time and undressing him. "You shoulda said yes doll, or I wouldn't have to force you." He smirked as he pulled off Mike's pants.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 10:10 pm

Mike became aware that the man had taken off his pants as well as his own. He couldn't force himself to care, though. He knew he didn't want it, but he was helpless to stop it.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 10:14 pm

The man roughly pushed deep inside him and began thrusting into Mike. "You're a tight little bitch aren'tcha?" He smirked as he fucked Mike.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm

Mike cried out, the pain excruciating. "Please... Stop..." he begged, his voice hoarse and just barely above a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 10:22 pm

"We're not done yet doll." The man snickered and continued to fuck Mike for a good 20 minutes before he came deep inside Mike. When he was finished, he dressed himself and Mike before setting the blond outside in an alley before driving off.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 10:27 pm

Mike groaned, the pain not as bad but enough to make him pass out, once mixed with the drugs.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 10:30 pm

Alex was walking down the street, smoking a cigarette. It was a bad habit that he had tried to quit because Mike wanted him too. But without Mike, he might as well. He frowned when he saw the silhouette of a body in an alley across the street. He walked over. "Hello?" He asked,s eeing the body was laying down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Risk of Loving Someone
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Turnin' Me On :: Work Place :: World Wrestling Entertainment-
Jump to: