Turnin' Me On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turnin' Me On is a wrestling roleplay site. Het, slash and femslash are all allowed. We welcome OCs, as well as celebrities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Risk of Loving Someone

Go down 
+2
Alex Riley
Mike Mizanin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 5:01 pm

Mike whimpered. "Please, Alex," he groaned.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 5:05 pm

Alex smiled and slammed into Mike's sweet spot again and again with every thrust.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 5:07 pm

Mike moaned and groaned, writhing underneath him, Alex turning him into a wonton slut.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 5:11 pm

Alex smirked, loving when Mike squirmed like he did. "You like that?" He breathed in his ear, pinching Mike's nipples.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 5:13 pm

"Fuck yes," Mike breathed.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 5:17 pm

Alex pounded into Mike harder, into his sweet spot. He jerked Mike off an sync with his thrusts. "Cum for for me babe. Now, or not at all..." He breathed in his ear.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 5:30 pm

Mike moaned loudly, Alex's words sending him over the edge, cumming all over their chests and Alex's hand.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 5:34 pm

Alex groaned when Mike's walls tightened. He came long and hard, deep inside of Mike. He pulled out and laid next to Mike, panting heavily.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 5:57 pm

Mike cuddled up to him, holding him close.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Le Petit

Pierre Le Petit

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 6:00 pm

Alex held Mike close and glanced at the time. "We have Raw in an hour." He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 1:03 am

"I don't care," Mike replied, burying his face in the crook of Alex's neck.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 1:07 am

"C'mon babe, we gotta get ready. You have a title match." Alex murmured, his hand trailing up and down Mike's back.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 1:11 am

"No," Mike groaned, climbing on top of Alex to keep him in place.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 1:15 am

Alex chuckled. "See? You're already up. Now get up and dressed. Don't make me spank you..." He breath and slapped Mike on the ass.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 1:19 am

"No," Mike repeated.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Le Petit

Pierre Le Petit

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 1:24 am

"Now Mike... you know full and well I can and will pick you up, throw you over my shoulder and take you to the arena whether you are naked or not. And I have done it before, remember?" Alex said, raising a brow.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 1:30 am

Mike chuckled at the memory. "I don't care," he mumbled once he regain composure.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Le Petit

Pierre Le Petit

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 1:35 am

Alex bit his lip to keep from laughing. "Oh you don't, huh?" He chuckled and got up, slipped on his boxers and picked up Mike, throwing him over his shoulder with ease.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 1:41 am

Mike didn't struggle, just laid limp over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Le Petit

Pierre Le Petit

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 1:43 am

Alex huffed and set mike on his feet. "Babe, its freezing out. Get dressed so we can to to the arena." He said as he got on some cloths and gathered his stuff together.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 1:51 am

Mike smirked. "I am victorious," he said, plopping back down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Le Petit

Pierre Le Petit

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 1:55 am

"God, you frustrate me." Alex grumbled and gather their stuff. He had them in one hand and threw Mike over his shoulder. "Your going in your boxers then." He said and walked out of the hotel room.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 1:59 am

"Okay," Mike replied and looked at Alex's ass. "Good view."
Back to top Go down
Pierre Le Petit

Pierre Le Petit

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:01 am

Alex chuckled and glanced at Mike's ass. "Right back atcha. I shoulda dragged you outside naked." He said as they walked out into the freezing cold whether.
Back to top Go down
Mike Mizanin

Mike Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:02 am

Mike shivered. "It's cold. Warm me up," he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Risk of Loving Someone   The Risk of Loving Someone - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Risk of Loving Someone
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Turnin' Me On :: Work Place :: World Wrestling Entertainment-
Jump to: